getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Humiliating fetish (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339904)

kinkerling 04-28-2018 07:27 PM

Humiliating fetish

As a young group of kinksters i bet we all have some weird fetishes. Lets be honest and share your most humiliating fetish. Mine will be to be have tied genitals in public. What is yours?

rhode64 04-29-2018 11:11 AM

mine

having my cock and balls tied with me naked and aroused in public

bareslut4u 04-29-2018 12:59 PM

Being drug into the family bathroom, ordered to strip then having my owner pee in my mouth.

pantyfooddares 04-29-2018 03:54 PM

fetish

I dont think id call it humiliating, unless my latex popped....
Someone had listed on my listmoz, to put 6 bananas in my panty and go shopping.
I think it felt good as i moved it pushed the 2 bananas in front around and the 4 in the rear around all the way through the store. Had my late. Panty ripped, then it would have been embarrassing.

Alcd87 04-29-2018 05:34 PM

To be forced into women's clothes, bound in chastity and made to watch as the mistress fucks someone else. Id then be made eat his cum out of her.

Sis Liv 04-30-2018 02:35 AM

I'd like to be locked in a pillory/stocks on display :)

jane@ 04-30-2018 01:46 PM

taken for a walk in the park as a dog

wearing collar and lead and a tail in my ass no other clothes taken for a walk in park or through woods by mistress or master

sklavensaulu 05-01-2018 12:34 AM

be naked with collar an chains in a gay cinema and beeing used by many men

nastylarry 05-01-2018 10:10 PM

My most humiliating fetish would be any time I've eaten my own cum because someone more dominant told me to

elf_ears 05-02-2018 01:37 AM

Scat. It's even taboo in most kink circles.

sub_ely 05-02-2018 03:26 PM

The most humiliating thing I've done was going to a public restroom, stripping down naked in the stall, sitting bare ass on the toilet and fingering myself while the person next to me was taking a dump.

The most humiliting fantasy I have (but don't see myself doing) would be for someone to chain me to a public toilet to service anyone who walks in, either while they use the restroom or not. I would be locked there for a couple of hours at least.

barefooted83 05-02-2018 03:34 PM

Most humiliating fantasy is to be tied up fully nude in public. Either hogtied or tied to a pole, kneeling with the soles of my feet facing up.
There is a sign next to me or on my neck saying strangers should take pictures and torture my feet (soles and toes).
Next to me there is a table with toys and tools to torture them.
The tools include clamps, a flogger, needles, thumbtacks, cigarettes and a stapler.

8pointhunter 05-02-2018 03:35 PM

My most humiliating fetish is forced human toilet. I'd love to just be forced to drink piss or eat scat(which I'm not a huge fan of outside of humiliation).

Calcifer 05-02-2018 11:15 PM

I definitely have a fart fetish, so that's humiliating... When I revealed this to one of my partners, she was very amused in taking advantage of it.

I would agree with 8pointhunter (being forced to be a human toilet), but I decided that the scat part of being used as a human toilet is more of a fantasy than a fetish. It hasn't been done to me, so I can't say for sure that I would actually enjoy it, but the idea definitely turns me on. I have been used as a urinal, and I loved that, but I think it's less humiliating.

Westcoastman 05-02-2018 11:25 PM

Mine is definitely pretty much anything involving soap. Specifically mouth scoping though, as I hate the taste of soap, it sucks so much, but I love to be punished with it.