getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Answer if you could anonymously? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338038)

Jaro 04-01-2018 10:41 PM

Answer if you could anonymously?

Would you answer more questions 100% truthfully here if you could do so totally anonymously?

Since this question might be difficult to answer truthfully I included an anonymous poll!

gdBob 04-02-2018 12:30 AM

I answer all questions truthfully because I want to believe everybody else does the same (although that's obviously not the case).

I don't include my full name on anything to keep it a little bit anonymous. I wouldn't want to join in if I had to give my ID.

That_Guy_again 04-02-2018 01:46 AM

The problem I have with most truths is not a case of GD id. Rather it is that answering no is a bit boring. Therefore I don't frequent this as much.

rhode64 04-02-2018 02:20 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3235071)
Would you answer more questions 100% truthfully here if you could do so totally anonymously?

Since this question might be difficult to answer truthfully I included an anonymous poll!

I answer truthfully as I am an open book with nothing to hide

Vailas 04-02-2018 02:31 AM

This might be an odd answer but I wouldn't answer at all if it was anonymous. The main reason I find myself answering is that it's somewhat embarrassing or exciting, as well as it lets others know more about me to hold better conversations.

RiskyFlame 04-02-2018 02:54 AM

I understand why some people would prefer to answer questions anonymously. Maybe to protect their reputation or their image of a person that's associated with their gD account. But in the end, the true you will always be anonymous because you hide behind your gD account. Of course, nothing is wrong with that; everyone does it. But what I mean to say is that if you answer questions 'anonymously', you protect your online image and not yourself.

By the way, I voted no because I don't mind anyone reading my answers. I post whenever I feel like it and if someone thinks bad about my answer then it's their opinion. :)

Forrest 04-02-2018 03:03 AM

No, that's boring, I want to be embarrassed

striker101 04-08-2018 02:04 PM

I answered yes, because anonymity always makes it easier to be completely honest. But at the same time, I'm not sharing my identity on GetDare, so it's already anonymous enough for me to answer questions truthfully.

SlaveLeia147 04-08-2018 05:31 PM

I already feel like I answer 100% honestly because I don't know anyone here and I have nothing to hide.

Edgeandenial 04-08-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3235071)

I think I answer all questions truthfully anyway given that my rl family n colleagues are not here and also because I wanna enjoy a real D/ s as real as it can get ...which requires truthfulness. So irrespective I would answer truthfullyi think

Manarus 04-09-2018 01:04 AM

Maybe the right question should be: "Would you answer more questions if you could do so anonymously?" ;)

When I answer a question, I do it as truthfully as I can, otherwise whats the point of answering it at all? And online it is much more easier not to answer a question than in real life.

natethegreat 04-09-2018 06:22 PM

No

I voted no because I will not lie when answering a truth. So I would sooner not answer then lie. Although I guess if anonymous then I might actually answer some things rather then refuse.

theswitchyside 04-10-2018 06:09 AM

I voted ‘No’ because I answer the ‘Truth’ forum, well, truthfully ��

Underpants 04-10-2018 08:59 AM

Yes and No.

If I don't want anybody to know the answer to a question then I just don't answer it.

But, If it's a question about something that may be illegal (fantasies etc) then
anonimity would be useful, however I doubt that anything posted online
can be truly anonymous!!

The Kraken 04-10-2018 10:34 AM

Why bother, if you are not going to be honest...