getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Non sexual turn ons? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337513)

Twisted Kitten 03-25-2018 01:53 PM

Non sexual turn ons?

Do you have any? Anything that turns you on, but isn't itself sexual?

For me, vaping fruity flavored vapes turns me on. So does a simmilar interest in anime and table top games. Being geeky!

foxknot69 03-25-2018 02:08 PM

Being geeky is definitely a turn on! I love people who love nerdy stuff as much as I do!

Do furries count? :P I really like furries.

Also glasses. For some reason, I really like the look of a guy in glasses.

LegLovingSissy 03-25-2018 02:11 PM

I have been hearing quite a lot that "partial choking" turns most people on... I tried it, and yes it does...

Calcifer 03-25-2018 03:37 PM

I love it when people are geeky, and especially when it's something that I'm also geeky about! Specifically anime, and some video games (like Dark Souls and XCOM).

Somebody's confidence can be a huge turn on for me, even when it's a borderline superiority complex. It really fires up my submissive side when somebody exudes an aura of unshakable confidence or superiority.

That works into another turn on for me, which is competition, with a love for winning (but not being a sore loser). I love competing with people and I'll always do my best to win, and I love playing against people who are also trying to win. Trash talk turns me on, and when the winner rubs it in when they win. As long as they're not too salty when they lose.

I would say that submissive people turn me on too (because I do have a dominant side), but this is a lot more nuanced. Having a submissive personality is sometimes paired with a lack of self-confidence, and that's a big turn off for me. But under the right circumstances, submissive personalities can be a turn on.

Even though I'm mostly straight, I'm turned on by feminine boys who have girly personalities.

Bare feet and socks turn me on, but that's because I've been ingrained with a foot fetish, and I'm not sure that counts as something non-sexual. I have enough fetishes to make an entire second post about them all.

Asteroth 03-25-2018 04:05 PM

Sweating girls at the gym. Those that push themselves to the limit where I can see the strain in their faces, veins bulging, struggling to do one more repetition.
On the other hand, gym hoes in full makeup who just sit there taking selfies and trying to look hot are a turn-off.

Twisted Kitten 03-25-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asteroth (Post 3224715)
Sweating girls at the gym. Those that push themselves to the limit where I can see the strain in their faces, veins bulging, struggling to do one more repetition.
On the other hand, gym hoes in full makeup who just sit there taking selfies and trying to look hot are a turn-off.

So then fitness, for the sake of being healthy, with that visible personality trait of perseverance and determination?

Another strange turn on for me is the smell of fresh rainfall.

SlaveLeia147 03-25-2018 07:46 PM

I'm sapiosexual. I'm aroused by intelligence and wittiness in my men!

Twisted Kitten 03-25-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 (Post 3224934)
I'm sapiosexual. I'm aroused by intelligence and wittiness in my men!

That's really interesting! I've never heard of sapiosexual before, I'm gonna have to look that up!

SlaveLeia147 03-25-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 (Post 3224938)
That's really interesting! I've never heard of sapiosexual before, I'm gonna have to look that up!

sa·pi·o·sex·u·al
ˌsāpēōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
(of a person) finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.
"I met a PhD student from Germany who told me that he was sapiosexual"
noun
a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.
"I'm a sapiosexual and I like to talk"

I looked it up for you! ;)

foxknot69 03-25-2018 08:04 PM

I have to admit, I find intelligence attractive as well (though not in the context you do, and I'm not trying to demean or insult you or anything, I'm sorry if it seems that way!), although it could really just be the opposite, and I can't stand idiocy!

Dman1212 06-01-2018 07:00 PM

Yes I do, pie is my favorite dessert. I go 6 to midnight real quick!!

shiloh 06-01-2018 10:16 PM

Being tall 💕💕💕💕
Big hands (esp for guys lmao. But girls too)
Deep voices
For guys, stubble, and the occasional beard is nice
For girls I like tall and slender girls with flatter chests
Brown, grey, or green eyes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Full lips
Long hair
Freckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk why but a big nose on a guy is so got damn good. It's so good

FoxyFluff 06-03-2018 08:05 PM

A pitch black sense of humour. I love someone who has the capacity to see some form of humour in the bad of life, To peel away from the savage hold of emotion, and can dilute it to its bare factual reality to extrapolate comedy. That's not to say a sociopath. This person should still be able to emphatize with the suffering of others.

A constructive outlook towards problems and how to solve them. I can't stand self pity. Strife is to be met with calculated challenge, not sorrow and defeat. Not beyond a certain point, anyway.

Someone who will listen to you, but then gives it to you straight. That shows respect towards your opinions, but also to your ability to grow as a person, and your ability to take criticism when due.

Someone wanting to binge watch a show from start to end, no matter how long it takes, provided we have the time. Shows, movies and games are my life, and I will spend three full days going through a show pr game if I have the time to spend.

Someone showing the interest into some, or the majority of shows, movies and games I love. This one to lesser extend, since I'm not going to deny anyone liking what they like. But it is a huge turn on to geek out about the things you love personally.

Someone who knows when to objectify, but also when not to. It's so incredibly vindicating to be objectified and considered hot by another person. But there are times in which the complex mind needs attention. Perhaps an outside view and analysis to help keep things in perspective. Someone just 'knowing' how and when to do this is extremely appealing.

An untamed lust for pizza. If I have to explain this WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS! >:U

I'll stop there..

poetrylover828 06-04-2018 06:24 AM

So I was watching Queer Eye with a friend yesterday and one of the episodes reminded me how much a good man bun can turn me on. Also someone who is funny and sweet.

Underpants 06-04-2018 08:33 AM

Brains in a woman, this has been mentioned before.

Complete Bimbos, the pink and fluffy types that are more girly than you can
imagine is possible.

VPL, the outline of the underwear under a tight skirt or trousers.