getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Yuno's AMA (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336145)

Yuno Gasai 03-07-2018 11:53 PM

Yuno's AMA

Well, go on then, just like the title implies, ask me anything!

stageek 03-07-2018 11:57 PM

What toys do you own and which are your favorite ?

What's the most uncommon or most preffered fetish you might have ?

Have you ever sent nude pictures to strangers on the internet ?

KawaiiAlly 03-08-2018 04:20 AM

Are you really a yandere as your username would imply?
What would you do if you saw me near Yuki?
Are you into cosplay?

Yuno Gasai 03-08-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stageek (Post 3196758)
What toys do you own, and which are your favorite?

What's the most uncommon or most preffered fetish you might have?

Have you ever sent nude pictures to strangers on the internet?

Well, I own a butt plug, an H.R.T. Tactical Boot knife, surgical scalpels, metal rulers, plastic rulers, duct tape in various colors, various pacis, a dog collar, a leash, a few floral arrangement spike bases, a butt plug tail, a vaginal speculum, plastic wrap, a shock collar, a penis pump, a Hazel the Werewolfess sleeve from Bad Dragon, a The Guardian dildo, also from Bad Dragon, a waxing kit, electrical tape in various colors, a Vampire Paddle, a salad-tossing fork and spoon as improv paddles, black handcuffs, leather cuff restraints, hypodermics, heparin, a few belts, incense, letter openers, a short flogger with metal bead tassels, various ropes, various candles, diapers, and an ownership collar that I might use for myself, when I get owned, or for someone else if I ever take on an owned submissive, and I'm not sure what else honestly. I ought to make a catalog of all the things I have.

My favorite toys as a sub are my collar, my shock collar, my leash, and my butt plug tail.
My favorite toys as a Dom are all of my knives, my surgical scalpels, duct tape, my vampire paddle, and my flogger.

My most uncommon fetish would be watersports, but only with other women.
My most preferred fetish would be being a live-in 24/7 submissive.

Yes, I have sent nude pictures to strangers on the internet. Are you asking?

Yuno Gasai 03-08-2018 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly (Post 3196883)
Are you really a yandere as your username would imply?
What would you do if you saw me near Yuki?
Are you into cosplay?

What do you think? ;)

I'd axe murder you, of course! ^-^

I LOVE cosplay, but it's SO expENSIVE! I've yet to put together a cosplay, but guess who my first one is going to be?

shiloh 03-08-2018 02:14 PM

What was the first anime you ever saw? Including those played on toonami, etc

Yuno Gasai 03-08-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiloh (Post 3197435)
What was the first anime you ever saw, including those played on toonami, etc.

It's hard to clearly recall, as I started watching anime SO long ago, but I believe my first ever anime was Vampire Princess Miyu. Then Naruto.

Dashie 03-08-2018 02:51 PM

Why did you choose that name but aint using the avatar along with it?
What type of dere do you consider yourself?

Pie or Cake?
Dolphins or Sharks?

Yuno Gasai 03-08-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashie (Post 3197473)
Why did you choose that name but aren't using the avatar along with it?
What type of dere do you consider yourself?
Pie or Cake?
Dolphins or Sharks?

It's really quite simple. The name conveys a portion of my personality, but the image/avatar associated with the name is severely over-used. Besides, I feel this image highlights me better.

Yandere.

Yes.

Dolphins. Sharks may seem more aggressive, but dolphins have been seen strategically murdering sharks. Also, they're prettier!

dao_of_penguin 03-08-2018 05:44 PM

What's your favorite way to use your knives/scalpels? (mostly as a dom, but if you use them as a sub too, I'd love to hear about it)

Yuno Gasai 03-08-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dao_of_penguin (Post 3197723)
What's your favorite way to use your knives/scalpels? (mostly as a dom, but if you use them as a sub too, I'd love to hear about it)

Well, as a sub, I don't so much use them as have them used on me. Though sometimes I just have to indulge, and when that urge gets too strong to ignore, I wind up covered in cuts and lacerations! <3

As a Dom, I use them mostly for semi-light surface cuts/lacerations. I'm aware of where more care is needed, and where less is needed, having studied anatomy a fair bit as well as self-tested all locations on myself first. I hold to the important rule that all good Dominants do: Never test on your subs what you haven't tested on yourself.

I also REALLY love using my blades of all types to obtain that critical fear factor that makes everything so much sweeter.

KawaiiAlly 03-08-2018 10:25 PM

Well I know one of these, but what are your top 5 fave animes?

Yuno Gasai 03-09-2018 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly (Post 3197956)
Well I know one of these, but what are your top 5 favorite anime?

Well, my top 5 favorite anime are:

Death Note
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)/Btooom!
Air Gear
Tokyo Ghoul
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei

Other top-notch anime I also rate 10/10
Fullmetal Alchemist
Elfen Lied
Another
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte -the maxim-)

KawaiiAlly 03-09-2018 09:48 PM

All good anime choices. :)
Above, you said you had sent nudes to strangers on the internet. Does that ever make you nervous, or do you find it more exciting?

Yuno Gasai 03-10-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly (Post 3199631)
All good anime choices. :)
Above, you said you had sent nudes to strangers on the internet. Does that ever make you nervous, or do you find it more exciting?

Both! I love the idea that someone finds me attractive enough to masturbate to (because let's be honest, what else are they going to use that nude for). It makes me really excited, knowing what my image is being used for.

I get a little nervous, when I think about it though. I have some body image issues, being transgender, and wondering what if they don't like the picture. So it's always nice when someone reaffirms that they do indeed like the shot!