getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Getdare Friendships (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329133)

TheoDares 12-11-2017 02:43 PM

Getdare Friendships

So, not an embarrassing truth or humiliating by any means - I just wondered given the nature of the secrecy of Getdare, with people often hiding their identities, albeit for good reason, I just wondered who would people class as their closest friend on here, if anyone?

And to what extent are they close? Have you got them on your personal social medias? Ever met up with anyone from Getdare? Do they know personal details about you by choice?

Just interested is all!

exhib1 12-11-2017 02:50 PM

It is a good subject, I have never meet other getdare users but have had offers to meet for dares.
I fo message a few people at fairly regular times, so guess I have afew friends but no never meet.

Butterfly 12-11-2017 08:20 PM

I met my Dom on getDare and after 3 months we decided to meet in person. I flew across the country and we had a great time. Fast forward 3 years and we are living together and got married in May.

I also have a lot of other friends who I am really close with. I have one on facebook, and a lot of them on different messengers. I have a list of people I want to one day meet in person.

Runesmith 12-11-2017 10:40 PM

I have met up with people from getDare during my travels - some for just chat, some for way more than chat. I have shared my personal details only with a few close people that I feel I can trust.

I just counted - I have met up with a total of 8 people from here.

Heshem123 12-11-2017 10:58 PM

Honestly, I'm just waiting for that kind of connection. Im a little awkward, so its hard for me to reach out for connections, especially with women, but I'm always hopeful. To make it harder, for every genuine, down to earth woman who wants friendship as well as kinkiness, there seems to be a hundred people who just want to get their rocks off, and never talk about themselves. It would give me undying joy to at least find one woman to be friends with, if not meet up with.

Doux et vivant 12-12-2017 06:23 PM

I think its in all our natures to be very secretive about something that is labeled "deviant" by others.

Not many know who I really am but my Dom (Morkhai) has become my best and truest friend and he knows me, all of me, and we share a lot. That kind of knowing about each other has let us get through some rough stuff together and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Ly Ph 12-12-2017 09:31 PM

I met some one on here, dommed them for a few years, we talked every day as D/s and still do as friends. I consider them my best friend.

levu 12-13-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDares (Post 3070988)
So, not an embarrassing truth or humiliating by any means - I just wondered given the nature of the secrecy of Getdare, with people often hiding their identities, albeit for good reason, I just wondered who would people class as their closest friend on here, if anyone?

And to what extent are they close? Have you got them on your personal social medias? Ever met up with anyone from Getdare? Do they know personal details about you by choice?

Just interested is all!

andrew_b is the closest to an actual conversation unless someone I know is on here outside my knowledge I don't really know anyone here but im open to friendship with anyone just doesn't happen

cieirn 12-14-2017 09:12 PM

Yes to all the questions about one person on here.