getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Female Slut on a Quest for More Dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32666)

lollyslut 09-28-2009 08:30 AM

Female Slut on a Quest for More Dares!

For those of you who don't know of my previous adventures, I'm a 26 year old female exhibitionist that loves public and semi-public exposure and humiliation. You can read detailed descriptions of what I've done so far on my previous threads:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29473

and

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32068

The 22/F is a typo... I repeat, I'm 26 years old, and going to be 27 soonish.

I'm looking for more things to do around my apartment (including outside areas, like the balcony) and/or apartment building (including common areas like hallways, roof, basement etc.). I will NOT do streets around my area, they are particularly dangerous.

I will also be doing some serious shopping for clothes this weeked, so I'd appreciate good and original mall or dressing room dares.

I will also be getting myself pierced anywhere you dare me to. Piercing parlour dares are also welcome!

Please, refrain from posting tedious or complex dares, and dares that will get me arrested for sure. I will not even reply to those.

If you need any clarifications, ask on the thread. Please, do not PM me if possible. I like my conversations public!

Thank you!

moonguy 09-28-2009 08:53 AM

I love piercings! Get your nipples pierced so you can wear a chain between them or nipple shields. Get you clit hood pierced with a ring, you can then hang charms from it and let them dangle between your legs and below the bottom of your skirt or dress.
What do you think of that?

Master-Tom 09-28-2009 08:54 AM

Ok, two short dares for your shopping trip.
First, get into a dressing room and get completely naked. Stand in the middle of the dressing room, hands behind your head, eyes closed. Count slowly to 30, after that you are allowed to get dressed again. Maybe impossible on some shops, where people are more on a rush than on a shopping trip.

Second one, get in the lingerie section and take a bra which is definitly not fitting. Go into a dressing room and try to get a salesperson (i guess it will be a female) to follow you/assist you in the cabine, because ou are unsure about the bra size. When she's there drop the bra and try to get her to touch your naked breast. Think about a good story to get her to do it.

Too public/too easy? Maybe i'll post some other ones later.

lollyslut 09-28-2009 08:55 AM

Alright, adding your piercing requests to the list!

lollyslut 09-28-2009 08:57 AM

Master-Tom, thank you. I will do both of these dares. They are a bit on the easy side, but that's alright. :)

moonguy 09-28-2009 09:00 AM

Lolly, Google lexoweb and check out her site. Let me know what you think and if she provides any inspiration?
Also, where are you from and do you wear hold ups?
Do you do insertions?

lollyslut 09-28-2009 09:06 AM

moonguy, Lexo is going to become one of my personal idols... I don't think I can manage doing most of the stuff she does, but I would sure like to find the courage!

Yes, I do insertions, but I'm very worried about infections so I'm careful and follow strict health rules.

Yes, I wear hold ups.

Let's just say that I'm from somewhere in Eastern Europe. :)

moonguy 09-28-2009 09:09 AM

What things from her website immediately appeal to you?
How often do you wear hold ups? What colour hold ups do you wear?
Would you insert clean thongs inside you?

lollyslut 09-28-2009 09:12 AM

Not very often, I prefer traditional stockings. I have a great purple pair of hold ups, though.

Yes, I would insert clean thongs, I have done it before.

Well, I really love her street pictures, but they're way too bold for me. I also love her window and balcony ones, and of course, her beach ones. Those are more of my thing (and also things I've done myself).

moonguy 09-28-2009 09:19 AM

Would you wear your purple hold ups. A really short skirt so the tops of the hold ups completely show and then have a purple thong stuffed in your pussy? Have a strap hanging out and showing below your skirt ?
Do you like her pics where you can see things hanging from her pussy?

lollyslut 09-28-2009 09:23 AM

Sure, I like them. I don't love them, they're not completely my thing, but I like them. I would consider doing what you ask, yes. Depends on where and when. I wouldn't do it at the mall, but I might do it at a nightclub.

MasterK91 09-28-2009 10:11 AM

I would like to a second on the nipple and clit hood piercings.

How about 2 labial piercings? One on each inner labia, directly opposite of each other, that way you can put a single barbell through both of them.

lollyslut 09-28-2009 10:14 AM

I will definetely get my nipples pierced. As for the labia, I'll have to really think on it! I guess we'll find out once I'm there...

Mythologist 09-28-2009 10:39 AM

Yay for nipple piercings! Lots of possible things to be done with those, espeically if you get rings.

lollyslut 09-28-2009 10:42 AM

Aesthetically, I prefer barbells. I know rings can be more fun, but I think barbells are eye candy and yummy! Shields can be nice too.