getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Panties in Public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32019)

Satincheeks 09-15-2009 03:17 PM

Panties in Public

This is a story that happened to me when I was 17, but I still remember very fondly. And yes, it actually happened.

So I was hanging out with a girl buddy of mine, the two of us were at the park because it was a really nice day. We were bored and started talking about our undies. She said she was wearing a black thong, and I told her I was wearing these big cotton ones. They were white and totally generic, with pink legholes and a waistband, with a pink flower in the front. Total granny panties, and a shyer girl would die getting caught in them. Me? I dreamt of the thought. Public nudity was a major turn-on.

So I say I gotta go to the bathroom, number one, and she says she'll come with. There's this little place in the park, with a toilet and some sinks. Only one toilet in the girl bathroom though. I go first, and I pull down my shorts and my panties, and she laughs at how big they are. I'm taking a piss so I cant get her to shut up, but when I'm done I wipe and pull up my panties, but leave my shorts down, being silly. I try to pants her, and I get her miniskirt down and I can see her ass. She pulls them up laughing, and I wash my hands, we get ready to go.

But she asks me about my shorts. I say I should keep them down, just for fun. Maybe no one will see, I mean, we didn't really see anyone there and I wouldn't die if a cute guy saw me in my big ol' granny panties. But she dares me to actually leave my shorts in the bathroom, and walk over to the tree. It's about a few bus-lengths away, and there was like, no one there. I up the dare.

I take off my shorts, and my shirt, and I'm standing there in a pink push-up bra and white granny panties, maybe just a little wet. So I start, walking very slow. Eventually I speed up, and by the end, I was jogging. I get to the tree and back, and nobody sees me. We're both laughing and she's amazed I pulled it off. So, then, she's like ''Walk this time''. I manage it again, actually going quite slow. At this point I'm so wet, and also a bit sweaty, so I dont think she could see it. Then she hits me with a chance of a lifetime.

''Take off your bra and crawl over there, and I'll give you ten bucks.'' I jump at this chance, and through off my bra. My nipples were clearly hard, but my heart was beating so fast and I was so turned on I didn't mind, she is my best friend afterall, I doubt she cares. So I get on all fours, with my bubble butt in the air. She grabs my waistband and gives me a firm wedgie, pusing the fabric against my crotch and turning me on alot. I was ready to blow, but I needed to do this to loosen myself up enough.

I crawl, well, more like walk, but like a dog on all fours. I get there, touch the tree, and look around. Not a soul. But I go back, and she starts to run away, with all my clothes! I had it. I went back into the bathroom, locked the door, and I started to masturabte. But what if I didn't get my clothes back? It turned me on some more. What if I was stuck like that? Even more. What if I had to go back home like that, or if she got bored and left? I continued, playing with myself through my panties. Such an amazing pleasure, and as a virgin at the time, something I always looked greatly forward to.

You know what comes next. Super satisfied, I unlock the door and look outside, and there she is. She gives me them back and I get dressed. She says she could hear me, and we hug, and I thank her, ten bucks richer. (I washed my hands of course) I was still quite horny so when I got back home I gave myself a hanging wedgie and managed to cum again, twice in one day. Of course I showered and then went to bed exhausted, but it was an amazing say that opened me up to alot of other hot experiences.

firenight 09-15-2009 03:40 PM

go on make it go on more

Mick 09-15-2009 03:44 PM

haha that sounds like fun, being naked in public is also a turn on for me

Travis 09-15-2009 10:11 PM

Awesome, I wish I had a friend like yours!

dragonator 09-19-2009 06:33 PM

me too lol especially if she was female (im male btw lol)