getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Greatest getDare Chess Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=316565)

KittenLicks 07-24-2017 06:35 AM

The Greatest getDare Chess Game

Hi everyone!

Are you ready for the greatest chess game to ever take place on getDare?

Damion and I play dare chess against each other regularly and this time we've decided to include getDare in the craziness.

So here's how this is going to work:
  • We will start with a board with only two kings on it.
  • Each person that posts here can add one piece of their choice, and/or remove a piece of their choice.
  • No double posting.
  • The thread is over once a week has passed, or 24 pieces are on the board, whichever is first.
  • Each time a piece is placed, the other side gets a pawn. Each time a piece is removed, the other side loses a pawn.
  • You can specify where a piece should be placed, otherwise the person whose piece it is chooses. Pieces must be placed in the first 3 rows (or last for Black).
  • Once the thread is over, Damion and I will be playing a game of chess from that position. The loser will be doing all sorts of delightful forfeits, including denial and humiliation. ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/Ng2DXhz.jpg
The game is now over! See the end of the thread for details. Thanks to everyone that participated! <3

Examples:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyLover33
+Queen for KittenLicks cause he's cute! :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogPerson52
-Queen for KittenLicks
+Knight for Damion!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodChessPlayer9
Add a white Bishop on c2 please!

Have fun, everyone! :)

Damion 07-24-2017 06:41 AM

Ladies, Gentlemen, and all other possible configurations of GetDare; your choice here is a simple one. I, am a kind, considerate, and loving individual. I pet puppies and give orgasms freely. Kitten on the other hand, is a cruel, heartless feline, who would deprive you of your orgasms and give you all punishments if he could! Don't you want to see the Kitten taken down another notch? Don't you want his humiliating pictures thread to evolve into desperate attempts to earn an orgasm no matter how embarrassing his picture requests? Remember, a piece for me is a piece that can be used to kick Kittens ass! To send him deeper and deeper into subspace for your personal amusement! So come on folks, lets show this Kitten once and for all that his cruelty has a price! :p

RaJack 07-24-2017 06:45 AM

Seems funny!

Add Queen for KittenLicks in front of his king for the nice idea! ;)

KittenLicks 07-24-2017 06:48 AM

You give orgasms freely? This from the person that has had me on denial for over a week? Lies, I say. Wicked lies.

Kittens are fluffy and cute. A piece for me is a piece for fluffiness and cuteness!

Any pieces that join Team Kitten will receive complimentary kitty ears. Do you want to see an army crushing their oppositition while wearing kitty ears? Does anyone not want to see that?

Go Team Kitten! :D

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaJack (Post 2891090)
Seems funny!

Add Queen for KittenLicks in front of his king for the nice idea! ;)

<3 Team Kitten thanks you. :3

qmu 07-24-2017 07:01 AM

Oh, decisions...

I like the pet puppies think. And KittenLicks IS evil! But I am still afraid of him... Imagine his revenge if you help his opponent! =o

So I'll add a rook to KittenLicks besides his King... Hmmm... c8

Edit: besides, I'd like to see a game where black has the advantage

Sain 07-24-2017 07:04 AM

+Nb2..................

KittenLicks 07-24-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 2891111)
Oh, decisions...

I like the pet puppies think. And KittenLicks IS evil! But I am still afraid of him... Imagine his revenge if you help his opponent! =o

So I'll add a rook to KittenLicks besides his King... Hmmm... c8

Edit: besides, I'd like to see a game where black has the advantage

Well, I'm up a Queen and a Rook, so definitely have an advantage. ;D

I'd be worried about Damion too though. I had him on denial last week and I don't think he's too eager to repeat that. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sain (Post 2891115)
+Nb2..................

Awwww, why break the streak? </3

The kitty army will send a unit to curl up on the bed of anyone that removes that knight. :3 Hurry! This offer is time limited!

Damion 07-24-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 2891122)
I'd be worried about Damion too though. I had him on denial last week and I don't think he's too eager to repeat that. :p

2 weeks ago Tailraiser. Or have you already forgotten your most recent defeat?

Thankyou Sain! Finally someone with a heart! Come on though folks, I need more pieces otherwise this could be the shortest game in history!

qmu 07-24-2017 07:18 AM

I just realized I can add pawns, which makes no advantage except for letting someone choose their place! This is interesting...

Pawn to KittenLicks, both choose where =D

KittenLicks 07-24-2017 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 2891131)
I just realized I can add pawns, which makes no advantage except for letting someone choose their place! This is interesting...

Pawn to KittenLicks, both choose where =D

Frankly, I didn't even consider this as a possibility. However, after a brief discussion we have decided to allow it, but only because you're cute. :p

Sain 07-24-2017 07:26 AM

-Qe7, No Queens Allowed!
+Bh1

shynessincarnate 07-24-2017 07:35 AM

Such a fun idea!

Ok, since KittenLicks has so graciously contributed to a few of my threads, I'm going to help him out.

So...I give you a rook, my friend.

KittenLicks 07-24-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sain (Post 2891143)
-Qe7, No Queens Allowed!
+Bh1

Awwww, that's not nice, Sain. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by shynessincarnate (Post 2891155)
Such a fun idea!

Ok, since KittenLicks has so graciously contributed to a few of my threads, I'm going to help him out.

So...I give you a rook, my friend.

:D! Thank you, Shy~ I knew making silly jokes in your threads would help me win a chess game some day!

Well... maybe I didn't, but I'm definitely pretending I did. ^_^

sir sam 07-24-2017 07:43 AM

Ok,
This is such a crazy idea, i just HAVE to participate.

Add horse h8

Kudos!!

Yin 07-24-2017 07:46 AM

Suggestions/possibilities to make it more interesting for the "pieces" in case you're interested:

1) Winner pieces give out dares/punishments to losing pieces
2) All removed pieces receive a task from the piece that removed them
3) Losing pieces share some of the burden of the loser
4) And so on...

But for now I'll give Kitten a bishop since Damion seems like a suck up :D