getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   punishment to all from all (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296098)

nik13 03-21-2017 01:34 AM

punishment to all from all

Here is the idea.
I have created some threads for punishment. And they worked fine..the issue was it only has my own mind to give out punishment.
So i am creating a new thread.
In this thread any sub slave sissy pet and /or any dom domme master mistress or owner can ask for punishment.
But only dom domme master mistress or owner can give out punishment.
Here are the rules
The request of punishment must have this information.
Asl
Reason of punishment
Max no. Of punishment (as someone may get punished by multipal people for same reason)
Your limits
One absolute turn on
*note: report are needed in every case to the thread.
If you are willing to give out pics then will be posted on thread.*
For the punishers: no punishment will be given in pm. All punishment will be posted on thread.to keep the thread going and at the top.
Thank you everyone

swrd4 03-21-2017 07:35 PM

I need punishment for stealing money from a friend of mine. He doesn't know but I deserve a very harsh punishment that is painful. I will accept any punishment given every day for a week and will report back how it went. Punishment must be private and not do permanent damage or involve family.

nik13 03-21-2017 11:17 PM

You had done something even my pet wont do.
So first thing you do is get naked.
Now hard your dick and punch dick and balls as many times as much as you had steal money.
Say its 500 punch 500 times
Now while all this legs spread apart. And your balls dickhead and asshole stay coverd in toothpaste.
You are not allowed to wash toothpaste.
This punishment goes for 7 days.each day 2 times.
Any other punishment may be given to you by me or by someone else

nik13 03-23-2017 09:08 PM

Looks like getdare wont have much worthless sluts to be punished

Ravenwood 03-23-2017 10:03 PM

Male 18 USA
I ditched one of my classes today and need to be punished for it. I was a bad boy. My limits are in my sig and I love edging.
I will accept a maximum of 3 punishments

Ayeeeslut 03-23-2017 11:18 PM

I am a girl 19 I cheated on my master by talking to someone on omegle we are in LDR. I will accept any no of punishment. Limits: No blood involved that's it.

tomasz.rodent 03-23-2017 11:18 PM

Perform 50 push-ups (without breaks, if you can't - take as short breaks as possible).
Measure your Heart Rate after this (in 60 seconds).
Perform as many edges (the same day) as your HR was.

IAmThe1 03-24-2017 01:05 PM

I am a male who needs a punishment for pussying out of a date that I AM NOT willing to go back and do. I am willing to accept two punishments and my limits are in my sig. One absolute turn on is feet but not my own.

nik13 03-31-2017 03:51 PM

Ditch classes is not a reason of punishment
The girl you have cheated on your master.
So your punishment is you will only open mouth for your master.
Else you are denied for verbal communication
Until you make your master happy.

Angelica.156 03-31-2017 06:53 PM

I have failed a test, mouthed off, played with myself, and lied to my parents. Doesn't matter the number. Please keep within limits. Please make it a good harsh punishments

tomasz.rodent 04-01-2017 06:32 AM

So, how about this?

Pute 10 ice cubs to pants. Perform 60 jumping jacks.
Measure your Heart Rate. The value is numer of spanks with belt to each ass check.

Daring dare 04-02-2017 10:29 PM

I need 3 thorough and severe mouth soaping punishments using a washcloth from 3 different posters to clean up my very dirty language as of recently, as well as punishment for not completely finishing dares and being disrespectful in general. Pics are a limit for me.

Slaveboi02 04-03-2017 12:44 AM

I shoplifted from a store and got away Scott free. But I feel guilty and need to be punished for it. I will take any number of punishments that you see fit. An absolute turn on is humiliation.

nik13 04-03-2017 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring dare (Post 2728686)
I need 3 thorough and severe mouth soaping punishments using a washcloth from 3 different posters to clean up my very dirty language as of recently, as well as punishment for not completely finishing dares and being disrespectful in general. Pics are a limit for me.

Well the punishment is given by us so we decide what you do.
Your punishment is to fill all three holes together with sope
Write sope whore on this and do a strip dance.
You record all this and watch it every time you go for toilet.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaveboi02 (Post 2728844)
I shoplifted from a store and got away Scott free. But I feel guilty and need to be punished for it. I will take any number of punishments that you see fit. An absolute turn on is humiliation.

Your punishment is to put your gead in toilet and spank your ass with a flip flop
For 10 minutes
Once done pee in the toilet and use your hands to cover your face with it
You will do this whenever you want to pee

nik13 04-05-2017 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmThe1 (Post 2712661)
I am a male who needs a punishment for pussying out of a date that I AM NOT willing to go back and do. I am willing to accept two punishments and my limits are in my sig. One absolute turn on is feet but not my own.

sorry you got lost
your punishment is to put ice cube in ass and give self a back wedgie
do it with 30 ice cube.