getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Camping away for a week - Dare me! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29309)

Poolie 08-03-2009 06:53 AM

Camping away for a week - Dare me!

Hey all, i havent been on for a while but im going away and need some dares to do whilst im away in the CARAVAN!

Ill be staying on campsites so anything around the site goes.

They could be done

- In the Shower Cublicles
- In the fields
- In the Toilets/Cublicles - YAY

Ill do anything except:

- Extreme Pain
- Extreme Anal
- Serious Public

Dare Away! Feel free to make me do dirty disgusting things - I LIKE A CHALLENGE!

I will report when i get back, Going tomorrow.

Thanks! :cool:

I do have a camera and can take photographs, obviously, not for viewing via this website.

Arko 08-03-2009 07:08 AM

You could try running to the shower/toilet block in your undies or if you're really daring in the nude. Might be best at night time because there will be less people outside. You just got to hope someone else isn't already in there when you burst into the toilets without wearing any clothes :p

Poolie 08-03-2009 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arko (Post 171475)
You could try running to the shower/toilet block in your undies or if you're really daring in the nude. Might be best at night time because there will be less people outside. You just got to hope someone else isn't already in there when you burst into the toilets without wearing any clothes :p

I could but i probably would do that anyway, the gang im going with arnt really bothered and the other people will be used to it, its a long story.

Im mainly looking for dares to be done in the showers and toilets.

Thanks.

Im going tomorrow and need good dares!

Poolie 08-03-2009 09:23 AM

I need these before tomorrow, give me something to do please!

Ill even stretch my limits!

getdare111 08-03-2009 09:50 AM

Here are a few different dares you could do. You can of course customize them.

Go into one of the cubicles, cum, and then rub the cum into your face like a lotion. Do not wash it off.

Take off your pants, pee into your underwear and then wear the underwear for 24 hours.

Do not change your underwear the entire time(Or for a few days). Cum into your underwear at least once a day.

Place worms into your underwear and leave them there for an hour.

Place underwear on your head and run around the field.

Write "Dare Me" on your ass

Climb a tree naked and stay there for 15 minutes

Get undressed and finger yourself when you know someone is in an adjacent cubicle

Clothes pins on your nipples/balls/dick

Try and do handstands in the field, naked. Be careful if you fall!

Poolie 08-03-2009 11:05 AM

Still looking for dares! Cmon Use your imagination!

Jacques 08-03-2009 11:24 AM

Challenging??

Use ladies/ female toilets and showers at least once a day, and at least once during the trip when there is someone else in there.

Get some rope and tie yourself hanging by one hand under a showerhead, then turn it to maximum hot/ cold and turn it on- stand under it as long as you can and then swich to the other extreme temp

Poolie 08-03-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacques (Post 171562)
Challenging??

Use ladies/ female toilets and showers at least once a day, and at least once during the trip when there is someone else in there.

Get some rope and tie yourself hanging by one hand under a showerhead, then turn it to maximum hot/ cold and turn it on- stand under it as long as you can and then swich to the other extreme temp

Id rather not get sued or scalded if its okay?

Thanks. :cool:

Poolie 08-03-2009 01:42 PM

Not long left - I need good dares!

PLUS - I need a harsh punishment for if i cum. (ive decided im not allowed for the whole time)

Dicedarefan666 08-03-2009 02:35 PM

If you cum...

you must eat it, then tell someone else that you ate your own cum... then ask if you can eat theirs... if they say yes, you have to eat theirs as well (Provided you know they don't have an STD. If you don't know the person or if you do know them, and know they have an STD, you can say you were only joking.)

You said the group you were used to going with were comfortable with you being nude... so I'm sort of assuming you're all sort of open about that sort of stuff.