getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pushing yourself (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=283320)

andrew_b 11-22-2016 10:43 AM

Pushing yourself

How often do you push your limits with your dares?

When is the last time you did it?

If you don't do it often, then why not?

WeirdlyTurnedOn 11-22-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2528007)

I do it everytime one of my likes becomes boring. I recently grew tired of crossdressing and didn't log into getdare for 2 months. Now I'm back and posted on the permanent rule thread and the dare I got is going to be hard (if not impossible, but nothing happens if I fail anyway) but I like it because it feels like I'm doing the same things I like, but in a different way.

andrew_b 11-22-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeirdlyTurnedOn (Post 2528026)
I do it everytime one of my likes becomes boring. I recently grew tired of crossdressing and didn't log into getdare for 2 months. Now I'm back and posted on the permanent rule thread and the dare I got is going to be hard (if not impossible, but nothing happens if I fail anyway) but I like it because it feels like I'm doing the same things I like, but in a different way.

Oh well that's good, at least you're testing yourself

Zoeys fun time 11-22-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

I don't push my limits at all my limits are things im not willing to do not just things I would rather not do

Love,
Zoey

andrew_b 11-22-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoeys fun time (Post 2528085)
I don't push my limits at all my limits are things im not willing to do not just things I would rather not do

Love,
Zoey

That's fair enough, some people are just comfortable with what they do already.

rhode64 11-23-2016 04:49 AM

my limits

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2528007]How often do you push your limits with your dares?

My limits started off pretty tame , but over the years of being dared to do more and more crazy things , I don't really know what my limits are .
Saying that I wouldn't do anything that is definitely going to land me in trouble with the law although at times there has been a slight risk of being caught in some really awkward situations .
I suppose in some ways I have been lucky to have got away with doing really risky things but that is half the buzz of doing mad dares .

andrew_b 11-23-2016 04:53 AM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2529621]
Quote:

My limits started off pretty tame , but over the years of being dared to do more and more crazy things , I don't really know what my limits are .
Saying that I wouldn't do anything that is definitely going to land me in trouble with the law although at times there has been a slight risk of being caught in some really awkward situations .
I suppose in some ways I have been lucky to have got away with doing really risky things but that is half the buzz of doing mad dares .

I've heard some of the dares you've and quite frankly it's incredible you haven't been caught by the law lol

Alcd87 11-23-2016 12:27 PM

I'm quite cautious with my limits, but will happily push them if someone else is doing the pushing, my limits are allot further than they were a year ago, though there are still some that will never move ... For the others it just needs someone to push them a bit at a time

IceMaiden 11-23-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Well, I don't have limits with AM. So there's nothing to push there.

However, that's not to say I don't have to push myself with the things I truly dislike. The last time was last night, which you can read about here.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=274108&page=4

hornyyoungslut 11-23-2016 06:00 PM

I don't generally push my limits unless I feel completely comfortable enough with you to do so. I feel that limits are limits for a reason and I won't push them for someone who doesn't know me inside and out.

I have pushed limits before but I soon regretted it because they expected it to be a daily routine when I just began exploring what it was like to experience that.

Jaro 11-24-2016 12:54 AM

I have pushed my pictures limit. With Miss Butterfly I may be willing to push the voice limit too and possibly more.

andrew_b 11-24-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2530904)
I have pushed my pictures limit. With Miss Butterfly I may be willing to push the voice limit too and possibly more.

Oh very nice, good luck with that :)