getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What does ice do (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275076)

Sleep1234 09-04-2016 04:50 PM

What does ice do

I've seen lots of dares where you apply ice to your nipples and clit and I'm just curious as to what the point of that is?

andrew_b 09-04-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep1234 (Post 2404285)
I've seen lots of dares where you apply ice to your nipples and clit and I'm just curious as to what the point of that is?

The sensation can be painful but pain isn't always a bad thing. In the long run can add to the overall pleasure.

mrpropel 09-04-2016 05:13 PM

I've put ice cubes in my ass before and I can honestly tell you I have no idea why I've done that. I think it's just a big rush doing stuff with ice.

bleonav06 09-04-2016 05:19 PM

Ice slows down the speed of bloodflow, causing less circulation to go to the affected area making it dangerous to do extensively. But I believe just the extreme cold going against your normally warm body is a feeling that some people enjoy

Sleep1234 09-04-2016 08:34 PM

I'm going to try putting an ice cube on each nipple until it melts - what should I do after to make it hurt?

Sleep1234 09-05-2016 06:55 AM

Someone pmed me and told me to put ice on my nipples, let in melt, then put clothes pins on for 15 minutes - can anyone tell me how that would be different than just putting the clothes pins on to begin with

mrpropel 09-05-2016 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep1234 (Post 2405204)
Someone pmed me and told me to put ice on my nipples, let in melt, then put clothes pins on for 15 minutes - can anyone tell me how that would be different than just putting the clothes pins on to begin with

I think the ice is just supposed to make your nipples pointy and hard so that you can put clothespins on them directly.

hornyyoungslut 09-05-2016 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep1234 (Post 2405204)

Not sure if this works for every lady, but when I put ice on my nipples, it makes them very sensitive and when applying clothespins, it intensifies.

Sleep1234 09-05-2016 07:41 AM

I have one ice cube in each bra cup right now, the cubes are directly on my nipples and about half melted, once they melt im going to put clothes pins on my nipples for 15 minutes, what else could I do do my iced nipples

Sleep1234 09-05-2016 08:00 AM

My ice has melted and the clothes pins are on and right now I don't feel anything but a slight discomfort, normally I can't put clothes pins on my nipples because I can handle the pain but this is 100% bearable, is it supposed to get worse?

mrpropel 09-05-2016 08:14 AM

Everybody's different, I guess ice just isn't your thing.

js_2912 09-05-2016 10:45 AM

Ice is good for changing temperature of parts of your body. Nipples get hard, balls also go hard, ass freezes, I like it up my ass then plugged, can get very cold.

Info Man 09-05-2016 10:47 AM

Any below freezing object (32F or 0C) will produce a numbing effect on living tissue when pressed against it. Specifically it constricts the blood vessels slowing blood flow and dulls the nerves preventing pain (or pleasure) signals from being sent.

Because the body naturally dislikes spiked changes in body tempature - pressing cold objects against living flesh causes pain and discomfort.

How much is as dependent on the heat exchange that occurs... If the heat exchange is low with then the pain will just be discomforting and agitation. If the heat exchange is high then it can produce a sharp stinging pain... This wide gamut of pain levels allows it to be a torture tool for all occasions.

Another thing that individuals like to exploit is the fact that your body will become less sensitive the colder it gets, and inversely more sensitive as it warms back up again, as the body tries to compensate with increased nerve responsiveness and blood flow while it is in the process of trying to normalize the temperature.

This can be used to Amplify or nullify the pleasure or pain felt... however that too is as dependent on how cold it got and how numb it is as well as the individuals normal tolerance levels. Producing a range of effects depending on the individual.

Caution - Dry Below Freezing objects (32F or 0C) can instantly freeze moisture that it comes in contact with - producing a direct bond between itself and the object it came in contact with. forcing removal can cause the upper layers of the effected area to stay with the frozen object and being pulled from you producing intense pain.

Warning - Prolonged Exposure to Below Freezing Temperatures can cause biological damage. It is advised to only keep point exposure to between 3-5 minutes. 15 Minutes of exposure should be avoided as it can cause permanent damage.

NEVER EXCEED 30-45 MINUTES OF EXPOSURE - This WILL cause Tissue Death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep1234 (Post 2405304)
My ice has melted and the clothes pins are on and right now I don't feel anything but a slight discomfort, normally I can't put clothes pins on my nipples because I can handle the pain but this is 100% bearable, is it supposed to get worse?

You have effectively numbed your nipples, thus allowing you to exceed your normal pain tolerance levels. This occurred because of prolonged exposure to the ice, bringing the blood flow and nerve sensitivity down to very low levels.

This could of been caused by any number of reasons, from the absorbency of the bra, to the size of the breast, to even your normal resting body heat.

I would suggest trying to apply the ice cubes directly to bare breasts, drawing circles around each nipple with a single cube, until it melts to nothingness.

This should limit the numbness factor but increase the sensitivity... however, at this point, you're just a lab rat and we're experimenting on you. There is no promise that what i suggest could provide the effects i describe.

Sleep1234 09-05-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Info Man (Post 2405533)
Any below freezing object (32F or 0C) will produce a numbing effect on living tissue when pressed against it. Specifically it constricts the blood vessels slowing blood flow and dulls the nerves preventing pain (or pleasure) signals from being sent.

Because the body naturally dislikes spiked changes in body tempature - pressing cold objects against living flesh causes pain and discomfort.

How much is as dependent on the heat exchange that occurs... If the heat exchange is low with then the pain will just be discomforting and agitation. If the heat exchange is high then it can produce a sharp stinging pain... This wide gamut of pain levels allows it to be a torture tool for all occasions.

Another thing that individuals like to exploit is the fact that your body will become less sensitive the colder it gets, and inversely more sensitive as it warms back up again, as the body tries to compensate with increased nerve responsiveness and blood flow while it is in the process of trying to normalize the temperature.

This can be used to Amplify or nullify the pleasure or pain felt... however that too is as dependent on how cold it got and how numb it is as well as the individuals normal tolerance levels. Producing a range of effects depending on the individual.

Caution - Dry Below Freezing objects (32F or 0C) can instantly freeze moisture that it comes in contact with - producing a direct bond between itself and the object it came in contact with. forcing removal can cause the upper layers of the effected area to stay with the frozen object and being pulled from you producing intense pain.

Warning - Prolonged Exposure to Below Freezing Temperatures can cause biological damage. It is advised to only keep point exposure to between 3-5 minutes. 15 Minutes of exposure should be avoided as it can cause permanent damage.

NEVER EXCEED 30-45 MINUTES OF EXPOSURE - This WILL cause Tissue Death.

You have effectively numbed your nipples, thus allowing you to exceed your normal pain tolerance levels. This occurred because of prolonged exposure to the ice, bringing the blood flow and nerve sensitivity down to very low levels.

This could of been caused by any number of reasons, from the absorbency of the bra, to the size of the breast, to even your normal resting body heat.

I would suggest trying to apply the ice cubes directly to bare breasts, drawing circles around each nipple with a single cube, until it melts to nothingness.

This should limit the numbness factor but increase the sensitivity... however, at this point, you're just a lab rat and we're experimenting on you. There is no promise that what i suggest could provide the effects i describe.

I want to try not having the bra in place but the problem is I get so bored just sitting there not doing anything while the ice melts

Kisune Karnon 09-06-2016 06:08 PM

It causes a little bit of pain and pleasure. Contracts your skin and muscles making it hurt a bit more when applying something painful. Lets you hold something tighter for a longer period of time.