getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22/F Wants Humiliating Tasks to Earn Orgasm! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264409)

tartgaryen 06-13-2016 10:45 AM

22/F Wants Humiliating Tasks to Earn Orgasm!

Hi GD,

I've been edging for an hour, and nothing gets me off more than completing tasks to earn an orgasm. Especially knowing I'm desperate enough to do (almost) anything! So I'll be accepting tasks, which I'll complete in order! Please make them realistic, I don't want ones that last beyond tonight or more than an hour, but I don't mind them being a little long. I'm not sure when I'll stop yet, but I'll make an post at some point. Any comments after that won't be done tonight!

EXAMPLES OF TASKS: things leave me degraded or humiliated.

> licking the toilet seat.
> cornertime.
> humping the floor.
> drooling over myself.

Limits still stand but I don't mind a bit of push to them, like in front of windows, wetting myself but not tasting it or in front of a door in the house when people are on the other side, but nothing that will get me caught!

Items available at the minute: a paddle, vibrating dildo, buttplug, toothpaste, clothespins (one of which is already on my tongue!) a belt.

RachaelB1997 06-13-2016 10:49 AM

Write, "Cumslut" on your tummy & edge twice with toothpaste.

Jaro 06-13-2016 10:55 AM

Give yourself a swirly.
After that, strip naked and go on your knees, knees together, head on the floor ass raised up high. Now spread your butt cheeks with your hands and stay like that for 15 minute. Moan as if you are being fucked in the ass like that!

Cenobite1992 06-13-2016 11:05 AM

Rub your naked tits against a bathroom mirror while looking yourself in the eye and pleasuring yourself either with the vibrating dildo if you can or by hand if you can't.

Bul94 06-13-2016 11:08 AM

Put a dish with something to eat on the floor and you have to eat nude plugged without using hand. After this write "cum slut" on your body 20 time, and stay to the corner for 30 min then edge 5 time using the vibrating dildo.

bbob 06-13-2016 11:15 AM

Wet your pants, then pull your pants and panties down to your knees, give yourself 30 spanks with your paddle, then go stand in the corner like that for 20 minutes.

chrs 06-13-2016 11:16 AM

Put your butt plug where it belongs then stand up and push it out.
You have to put it back in your ass without touching it with your hands or feet. If it's not up right, use your mouth. Then stand up and push it out again...
Repeat five times.
If case you touch the butt plug at any time with your hands or feet you have to start all over again.

tartgaryen 06-13-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 (Post 2261428)
Write, "Cumslut" on your tummy & edge twice with toothpaste.

Thank you for the task! I always love it when I touch myself with toothpaste, there's nothing better than the way the stinging pain melts into the most enjoyable tingling. I wrote on my tum using lipstick!

ksoma 06-13-2016 11:28 AM

Feel degraded?

Be your own masturbatory fuel. Reduce yourself to a sex object, and cum to yourself.

Use a mirror (especially if you have a big one in your room) and strip. Look over and touch every inch of yourself. Sit down, legs spread, and touch yourself.
You should make yourself orgasm, while looking at your body. No closing your eyes, no riding how it feels. Look at yourself, and use the sexuality of it to make you get off.
Touch yourself like you would touch a lover.
When you orgasm, you should either be looking at your pussy, or in your own eyes.

After your first orgasm, masturbate using a small clean pair of panties. Insert them just a bit into you, and watch yourself as you masturbate and cum again.

Pull your panties out, and masturbate, watching yourself, one last time. Smell and lick and suck your cum in the panties. When you cum this last time, think how desperate and slutty you are, not only getting off to your self, but sucking on your own juices. Think about how you would make yourself your own whore if you could reach through the mirror and pull her through, or how she would make you HER whore, and suck on the panties harder, tasting her.

tartgaryen 06-13-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2261440)
Give yourself a swirly.
After that, strip naked and go on your knees, knees together, head on the floor ass raised up high. Now spread your butt cheeks with your hands and stay like that for 15 minute. Moan as if you are being fucked in the ass like that!

This one was really hard, (I had to look up what a swirly was too!) and it took me what seemed like ages to work up to actually flush the toilet with my head in it. I wasn't sure what it was going to be like but I felt so stupid with my face scrunched up in the toilet while it flushed, and so humiliated after because I hadn't bothered to tie up my hair so it got pretty wet as well as my face! I completed the rest of this task in the bathroom itself, and just put my face on the floor next to the toilet. I felt so exposed with my ass spread but it was really fun overall. Thank you for the task!

tartgaryen 06-13-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 (Post 2261457)
Rub your naked tits against a bathroom mirror while looking yourself in the eye and pleasuring yourself either with the vibrating dildo if you can or by hand if you can't.

I also did this one while I was in the bathroom! The angle was a bit awkward to use a dildo so I used my hand instead. It was so embarrassing for me having to look myself in the eye while I was acting so lewd. I kept thinking what other people would think if they saw me like this! You didn't say how long to play with myself for, but I didn't think I'd earned the right to cum until I'd completed all the tasks, so I did it until I'd edged once!

tartgaryen 06-13-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bul94 (Post 2261464)
Put a dish with something to eat on the floor and you have to eat nude plugged without using hand. After this write "cum slut" on your body 20 time, and stay to the corner for 30 min then edge 5 time using the vibrating dildo.

I ate some ice-cream! It wasn't a lot because I've not had dinner yet but I figured it would get pretty messy and would be extra humiliating. It wasn't too hard to start with but when it started to melt it got all over my cheeks and around my mouth. I've written on myself using the same lipstick as before, and I'm just about to complete my corner time now! I'll update this post when I'm done.

EDIT: I'm all done! It was so hard to sit still and stay in the corner for the full 30 minutes since I'm not very patient at all. I left all the ice-cream on my face too and now it just feels really sticky and gross, but I think that adds to the whole effect for me! It didn't take me as long as I thought to edge 5 times, I'm pretty turned on at the moment so the bigger challenge was actually not accidentally cumming! Thank you for the task!

Qwertyasdfgh391 06-13-2016 12:06 PM

As makeup and deepthroat are likes, put the base of your dildo against the mirror, then deep throat it. Put on your makeup with the dildo buried deep in your throat.

Jaro 06-13-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 (Post 2261557)
As makeup and deepthroat are likes, put the base of your dildo against the mirror, then deep throat it. Put on your makeup with the dildo buried deep in your throat.

Haha! That's a pretty good one! :D

oskar 06-13-2016 12:20 PM

Put your butplug in the freezer. strip naked and get some rice and throw some in the corner.

get on your knees in the corner and deepthroat your dildo while rubbing for 5 min your clit, than 5 min your asshole and than again 5 min your clit.
do not come!

now you can remove the dildo go to the kitchen and get the frozen plug. use the juice from your pussy to lube it and push it in your ass.

now fuck your pussy with the dildo to come.
leave the plug in until the next dare!