getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   14/f looking for dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26300)

**Mandi** 06-14-2009 05:00 PM

14/f looking for dares

Hey, I am on summer vacation now and during the gay it is pretty boring since i am just stuck at home with my sister and two dogs. I am looking for some interesting dares to do. I dont want my sister to be involved in any, or know about them. My limits are in my sig :) Thanks

guakamaya 06-14-2009 05:03 PM

fro every word u write in the next three posts hump somthing or pleasure yuorself wihout cumming

hot24guy 06-14-2009 05:24 PM

hmmmm, when possible jsut wear your bra and panties and nothing else. in the house of course.

Illdopics 06-14-2009 05:26 PM

Ok if your sister leaves then walk around completely naked if not take a shower and run to stour room naked luke a far bathroom

**Mandi** 06-14-2009 05:37 PM

I will spend as much time in my bra and underwear as i can. My sister thinks I am crazy anyway so she will just think its normal haha.

And my sister goes out into our front yard and practices soccer for an hour everyday (she is dedicated lol) so when she is outside I will be naked. I will leave the front blinds open though so there is a chance her ( or a car) might see me.

Thanks for the dares :) Keep them coming

hot24guy 06-14-2009 05:41 PM

do a mail run in your bra and panties, unless your sister will tell on you.:)

Illdopics 06-14-2009 05:43 PM

Good I like that you are thinking of ways to do our dares. When she is in the front, go to the back naked and push your body against a large window. Open the blinds or something. Pretend luke you are being smooshed haha

**Mandi** 06-14-2009 05:47 PM

The mail run sounds fun. I live in the country.. which is good and bad for this dare because it means my driveway is a good 100 feet long but also that there aren't very many neighbors. Its a surprisingly busy road though. And my grandparents live right next door but they are usually not home.

I will do the window one as well. It sounds fun :)

BTW you guys dont have to limit your dares to during the day. I will do any dares :)

hot24guy 06-14-2009 05:50 PM

ok, after everyone is a sleep at night. sneak out of the house naked. play with yourself for as long as u want too.

by the way how long is your hair.

**Mandi** 06-14-2009 05:57 PM

ok :) I will do that. I hope my dogs don't bark too much when I go outside. haha

And my hair is about 2-3 inches past my shoulders. why?

hot24guy 06-14-2009 06:05 PM

i was wondering down it went. thinking of some dares. go out side sometime in just a shirt and nothing else. have it go down just pass your ass. and stay outside for as long as you can.

inordeng 06-14-2009 06:27 PM

Hey pm me if you want to talk or want some dares.
you could every time you ehar a car go past your house run outside in your skivvies and wave. You live in teh country right so it wouldnt be that often.

**Mandi** 06-15-2009 06:17 AM

I love that dare :) I will run outside and wave at cars whenever I get the chance. I do live in the country but it is a somewhat busy road because a lot of people live on it, mostly old people though so it will be funny to see their reactions. Thanks so much for the dares everyone :)

Oh and last night I did the dare to run outside naked. My dogs sleep in my parents rooms at night so there was a big chance that they might hear me and wake my parents up. The have a huge double door that leads to our back deck, where i was planning on going, so i though they might see me. Luckily their blinds were closed but I could hear my dogs barking. I ran under the deck because I could hear my mom getting out of bed. She opened the door and I heard it shut about a minute later. I waited for a while and ran back inside. It was very exciting lol.

AtariMan 06-15-2009 03:06 PM

If your sister is in a closed room or outside or not home. Use the bathroom with the door open.

If she catches you, she may just not care, but you could say "I really had to go and the door just barely didn't close and the dog pushed it in."

snipr 06-15-2009 03:54 PM

if ur dog is male rub it or lick its genetals... or let it do u... if its a girl stick a finger in her cooch and lick it