getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above lock clothing (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=243998)

messy-emiy 12-13-2015 10:26 AM

Person above lock clothing

Since locking yourself in clothing seems to be all the rage right now, I thought it would be good to make it into a person above thread.

Tell what you are able to lock (pants, suit, dress, etc) and extra info if you need (but not too much.

Then tell the person above how they should lock up and how long (if applicable)

I'll begin:

I will lock myself in a onesie and will take the block of ice with key out of the freezer after X hours. I'll let it thaw on its own.

DeBael 12-13-2015 12:10 PM

I see you can lock yourself in a onesie...
Let's have you first drink a litre of water, put a karada on yourself and lock yourselff in the onesie. Then take the block of ice out after half an hour, letting it thaw on its own.

EDIT: I can lock myself in pants with my belt (modded to be lockable) or anything else including the belt. I also have lockable high heels :)

WedgieGary1996 12-13-2015 12:15 PM

Lock yourself in the heals and jeans until I give permission to remove them

I can be locked in jeans or a wetsuit

rogue_9 12-13-2015 12:45 PM

Methinks you should lock yourself into your wetsuit for three hours.

I have a lockable adult baby romper with diapers to wear with it, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, and sensory deprivation hood.

Martin1995 12-13-2015 12:47 PM

never been locked in anything before but would try :) able to lock anything

rogue_9 12-13-2015 01:06 PM

Maybe you didn't read the instructions. You tell the person above what to lock/how long to be locked and then you tell what you have that can be locked.

messy-emiy 12-14-2015 11:42 AM

you lock yourself in all those things, throw the key to the other side of the room and make your way there to free yourself.

I am locked in my catsuit again, my holder does not let me know for how long, I am wearing ducktape underwear under the suit. Do I need to add anything or am I good? :)

DeBael 12-14-2015 11:48 AM

It'd be lame to say you look fne even though you do :(
Can you insert a buttplug like that? If so, have it in for an hour then remove it. If not, wear your highest heels while sleeping tonight and don't take them off before telling three getdare memebers about it tomorrow ;)

I can lock myself in pants with my belt (modded to be lockable) or anything else including the belt. I also have lockable high heels. I think I can also lock on a dress by locking the back zipper to my collar...

Slug58 12-14-2015 12:23 PM

Place the key of the heels in the next train station I one place you think it's safe. And a second key in the woods some muddy area.
Go home put heels on and lock it.
You have the choice. Maybe more public. Or dirty and difficult to walk.
Please make a report.
I would wear diapers plastic pants pantyhose and a one peace swimming suit. I lock this package with a belt.
Now give me time tasks or more punish.
Toys I can add. Suppositories. Buttplug. Ball gag, nipper clamps. Enema. Bra.
Number lock. 5 leatherbands for wrist ankle and neck.
Pics maybe at tumblr if you are creative

messy-emiy 12-15-2015 11:33 AM

I am still locked in my catsuit, but snail, the idea is that you also say what your situation is so you can also get dared :)

DeBeal, why don't you do the classic 'freeze a key, lock your pants'? :) Maybe go for a walk to the same way as you dared me :)

Slug58 12-15-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messy-emiy (Post 2013779)
... but snail, the idea is that you also say what your situation is so you can also get dared :)
...)

Did you read my post???

Quote:

....I would wear diapers plastic pants pantyhose and a one peace swimming suit. I lock this package with a belt....
please give me a dare how i should stay locked in my diaper package...

messy-emiy 12-16-2015 05:59 AM

Sorry, thought you were talking about your dare to them.

Ok, in that case, lock your diaper up and freeze the lock. If you feel daring, hide the block of ice somewhere outside and come back to it after a day.

I am free from my catsuit again so I can either lock myself up in pants, the catsuit or another way I probably didnt think of yet

VRz 12-16-2015 06:39 AM

Lock yourself in your pants!

I have both a diaper and a bra where I can be locked in too
Bad I don't have a lock or something to lock meself with...

DeBael 12-17-2015 07:42 AM

Wear your diapers under your pants and put on your belt. Put a lock through the belt whose key is frozen. Then drink a liter of water :)

I can lock myself in pants with my belt (modded to be lockable) or anything else including the belt. I also have lockable high heels. I can also lock on a dress by locking the back zipper to my collar.

laraw 12-17-2015 09:30 PM

You should lock yourself in a short dress and your heels no other clothes allowed. And do your grocery shopping and other regular errands for the next week.

I don't have any lockable clothes right now, but i got locks, belts and tools. I DIY something or buy lockable clothes.