getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ★ If you had £1,000,000,005 what would you spend it on? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24264)

BettyBoop 05-04-2009 12:31 PM

★ If you had £1,000,000,005 what would you spend it on?

Just what it says on the label.

dared to perfection 05-04-2009 12:34 PM

a house a car my uni fee's and then after that just general living..
obviously wouldn't need to work so i would do something i really enjoy.
and then i would probably provide a house for slaves to live in and i can visit they would obviously have food and such taken care of with that kinda money so i can keep them there 24/7

pranadevil 05-04-2009 12:53 PM

I'd invest in starting up a full wrestling company, not on the grand scale of WWE or anything as that would be stupid, but a smaller promotion that tours around an area of the country and has a couple of shows a week. Also do plenty of promotional work to build the company up in magazines and local papers, and shops local to the area too.

Would probably take a good 6 months to even get things planned in that event though.

As for the spare fiver... I'd go get a pizza!

Master_Emanon 05-04-2009 01:23 PM

If the converter site is correct that is 1,340,390,206.36 dollars US, so i would get a large piece of land, house, stable, and invest the majority of it (invest in businesses, buy apartment buildings and homes and rent out... keeps a constant stream of cash flowing in)... then put the rest in bank i suppose...

ccent 05-04-2009 03:10 PM

give it to charity and save some for college

Officelover 05-04-2009 06:26 PM

I would buy a dream house, and live on the money so I could persue a career in theater.

Komodo Jones 05-04-2009 07:30 PM

Well I know the first thing I would do would be buy a house and the second thing I would do would be buy a plane ticket so that my slave could move into the house with all her stuff. I know another thing I'd do is pay for college, maybe pay someone to do the papers that I really don't want to do such as the one I had to today, write a 1,000 word paper analyzing a poem! That's not to say that I wouldn't spend any of the money on frivolities because I would...ahh frivolities that's an awesome word. Buy some stuff to make my own game room in one of the rooms of my house. I don't know a lot of stuff.

Pikachu 05-04-2009 08:52 PM

House
charity
Living expenses
relaxing lifestyle
Car
Gym membership
food

And of course research into making pokemon real :p

LilAngel 05-04-2009 09:31 PM

Buy a huge piece of land by the sea, and build my dream house. Buy a red GranTurismo Coupe, and get heaps and heaps of clothes.

Then I'd open a zoo and donate the rest to charity.

Tiger 05-04-2009 09:56 PM

I would buy:

House with everything in it.
A really good gaming computer with a wide screen.
Pay for my college loans.
A house for my parents.
All my grandma's past and future medical bills.
Four cars: one for me, one for my parents, one for my brother (only if he promises to take care of it), and one for my sister.
Three motorcycles: one for my dad, one for my sister, and one for her husband.
Lots of allergy medication so I can have a cat! :D
A cat. :p

Krystal 05-04-2009 10:15 PM

I'd retire and buy

a big house, with a entertainment room, a fancy dance hall. it'd be by the beach, but also have a pool like at the playboy mansion :p. Have a yard that stretches as far as the eye can see.

I'd also have Horses^^

then i'd blow the rest on clothes and sex toys :p haha lol naa j/k (just a small part)

probably donate to charities and youth programs

Kitten 05-05-2009 11:54 AM

Move out of my mothers home, pay my studies, buy some things Ive wanted for a while like certain costumes, dolls, a horse and a few other things.
Then I'd make sure none of the people I love have a shortage of anything.
I'd invest the rest and give some to charity. :)

@ppl3 05-05-2009 02:30 PM

nice house, good comp (only like 5 grand on that) bugatti veyron arrrrrrrrr
and invest in the current economic climate lol it bound to go up again. then buy houses for house partys and buisness lol. I would help charitys rather than give them money.

kalvan 05-05-2009 03:05 PM

I would buy as meny business that I was able to. And hire a person to manage it all. Then I would see how long it would take to make twice as much as the orignal amount. Oh and I would live in a warm country with everything that I ever wanted.

Jenna<3 05-05-2009 07:50 PM

I would buy school supplies, clothing and canned food for children in third world countries.

I would buy a dream house on the east coast

I would buy a half decent laptop. Preferably a macbook pro.

I would buy a one way plane ticket. For multiple reasons, to England ;D