getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18/f looking for fitness challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226885)

littlebadgirll 07-13-2015 11:47 AM

18/f looking for fitness challenges

I was told by my mistress to ask for some fitness challenges. I don't have access to a gym as it is 30 minutes away but I do have access to a running track and a park. Send me any fitness challenges you want me to do and I'll do them.

Side note: I don't have any toys

lop747 07-13-2015 11:50 AM

Run for a mile in your park but instead of letting your arms swing normal, grab your boobs. Also do a couple of edges before you run to get you nice and horny

littlebadgirll 07-13-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lop747 (Post 1842957)
Run for a mile in your park but instead of letting your arms swing normal, grab your boobs. Also do a couple of edges before you run to get you nice and horny

I already have to run for thirty minutes in the morning now, so I'll add the grabbing my boobs and edging part to it.

Bleater 07-13-2015 12:52 PM

trice per week run barefooted

lop747 07-13-2015 01:15 PM

Give every guy you pass a playful/slutty wink ;)

Nwbie 07-14-2015 04:36 AM

You want to lose weight so I have some exercises for you.
Keyword here is interval.

For all your exercises were a crotch rope.
I want you to go out to run.
When running do the following jog for 5 minutes at a decent pace (that means that you can not keep it up more then 30 minute).
After 5 minutes bring up your pace for 2 minutes and go back down again.
Run for another 3 minutes and bring up the pace again for 1.5 minutes.
Go back down again and run for 2 minutes after which you go up again for 1 minute. Now sprint as fast as you,can as far as you can, sprint for a minimum of 10 seconds.
Do this every other day and every week increase the sprint time by 5 seconds.

Furthermore I want you to jump rope every day for 5 minutes (naked btw) except for sunday (or if you prefer saturday).
Every week increase the time by 1 minute and make sure to also increase the speed if you're not good yet.

Up to this point multiply all the number by 200lbs/"your own weight". (91 kg)
So if you would weigh a 100 lbs every starting number would be multiplied by 2.

Another thing I want you to do is that every day you must at least drink 1.5 liters of water, anything less will give 15 seconds of planking per 0.1 liters and 4 crunches for the next day.

The last thing I want you to do, once a week run to the gym and run back a little while later. Not having acces to a gym because it's 30 minutes away is a bullshit excuse.
Oh btw time it as well.

Rockwellray0 07-14-2015 04:39 AM

Since you don't have any toys...

Insert a vegetable in your ass and then go running wearing just a sports bra or bikini top, tight panties, and short shorts.