getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Bored, I GIVE (creative) dares to anyone (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=215619)

thenewslave 04-10-2015 12:37 PM

Bored, I GIVE (creative) dares to anyone

First of all: I love Usedboy

I'm bored and not in the mood to do dares, so I will give out dares for anyone that asks. I try to be as creative as possible.
Please be as specific as you can when requesting a dare, or else I will take everything that's not in your limit into account.

PS: If you want to thank me, I gladly take dares for doing later :p

Edit: I'd love to read your reports on these dares, please do me the favour and send them :)

Tato898 04-10-2015 12:41 PM

I'd do a dare for you. Please can it humilaiting and degrading but stick to my limits. It can include anal, body writing, toilet control, edging, cbt.

bensavo_1999 04-10-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewslave (Post 1719829)

I'm bored and not in the mood to do dares, so I will give out dares for anyone that asks. I try to be as creative as possible.
Please be as specific as you can when requesting a dare, or else I will take everything that's not in your limit into account.

PS: If you want to thank me, I gladly take dares for doing later :p

I'm looking for a date to do however not sure what type. Feel
Free to make up my mind for me and give me any dare you feel fit

LaughAtMe 04-10-2015 12:50 PM

I would love a dare please. Please take my likes and limits into account and embarrass me, and I would love to report on how it went, especially if you could give me a dare you think you would laugh at me for doing.

Thanks in advance.

thenewslave 04-10-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tato898 (Post 1719836)
I'd do a dare for you. Please can it humilaiting and degrading but stick to my limits. It can include anal, body writing, toilet control, edging, cbt.

Sure :)

Hmm, since you are the first, I want you to write the names of all people that request a dare in here in the next 2 hours on your body.
But you have to spread the names equally onto each leg, arm and your torso.
To add to that, you need to ask everyone of them for permission to pee for the next 2 hours.

I hope you like this dare :)

SweatyUnderwear 04-10-2015 12:53 PM

I'd do a dare for you, I don't really care what the topic is, just as long as its within my limits please ;)

Tato898 04-10-2015 12:54 PM

Thank you. I hope it doesn't get popular overshoes im gonna be covered in names:D.

thenewslave 04-10-2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bensavo_1999 (Post 1719842)
I'm looking for a date to do however not sure what type. Feel
Free to make up my mind for me and give me any dare you feel fit

Ok, draw yourself a fake beard with scat :P

thenewslave 04-10-2015 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaughAtMe (Post 1719845)
I would love a dare please. Please take my likes and limits into account and embarrass me, and I would love to report on how it went, especially if you could give me a dare you think you would laugh at me for doing.

Thanks in advance.

Crossdress as much as possible, including make-up. Write "Sissy" with lipstick on your forehead. Now watch yourself in the mirror while spanking each ass cheek 100 times. After every spank, moan loudly (like a female of course) and tell yourself "I'm a sissy slut and I love to suck cock".
While doing this you have to imagine yourself sucking your best friends' cock.

IdekFightMe 04-10-2015 01:05 PM

Can I have a dare to do in the shower? Light pain/torture is always fun

Dottie 04-10-2015 01:05 PM

Something easy, involving my nipples pls

thenewslave 04-10-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweatyUnderwear (Post 1719848)
I'd do a dare for you, I don't really care what the topic is, just as long as its within my limits please ;)

Hmm how about you do 50 push-ups in underwear, but you have to take of your underwear off after 1 push up, then put it on again after the next one, and so on...

LaughAtMe 04-10-2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewslave (Post 1719860)

Crossdress as much as possible, including make-up. Write "Sissy" with lipstick on your forehead. Now watch yourself in the mirror while spanking each ass cheek 100 times. After every spank, moan loudly (like a female of course) and tell yourself "I'm a sissy slut and I love to suck cock".
While doing this you have to imagine yourself sucking your best friends' cock.

Alright! Thank you. Should I write you how it went? And if so, here in public, or in a PM?

thenewslave 04-10-2015 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdekFightMe (Post 1719862)
Can I have a dare to do in the shower? Light pain/torture is always fun

I give you one I did today, and it was really a torture:
Shower as cold as possible. But you have to wash everything like you would normally do, not just jump under it for 5 seconds :P

I think this fits perfectly to your likes :D

thenewslave 04-10-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 1719864)
Something easy, involving my nipples pls

I have a good one, I hope it's not too complicated :)

Put clothes pins on your nipples for 5 minutes, then turn them 90° and take them off. Then melt 1 icecube on each nipple and put on the pins again for 5 minutes. After that turn them 90° in the other direction and take them off. Then Completely cover your nipples in wax and leave it until the wax falls off by itself.