getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/F Dares to Do While "Trapped" (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211893)

simpleone 03-07-2015 01:06 PM

19/F Dares to Do While "Trapped"

Until March 14, I must wear my little sisters leotards, bikinis, swimsuits, or undies as underwear, and I have to do all reasonable dares posted to this thread or PM'd to me. Main targets are messy dares, humiliation dares, and wedgie dares. I also cannot change my underwear until I wake up the next morning, unless a dare requires it.

idubbeldareyou 03-07-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleone (Post 1679675)
Until March 14, I must wear my little sisters leotards, bikinis, swimsuits, or undies as underwear, and I have to do all reasonable dares posted to this thread or PM'd to me. Main targets are messy dares, humiliation dares, and wedgie dares. I also cannot change my underwear until I wake up the next morning, unless a dare requires it.

Everytime you start with new underpants do a wedgie. Try to do each time a different one. Also you will try out a new one now "to get in the mood " :p I do not know much about wedgies so google for a new one if you do not have one in mind already.

With your limits: pussy insertion and rubbing. Do you never masturbate? Or you just do not do it for dares? I am just curious :D

simpleone 03-07-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou (Post 1679689)
With your limits: pussy insertion and rubbing. Do you never masturbate? Or you just do not do it for dares? I am just curious :D

Moreso the second one.

Thank you for the dare as well. Should this continue for the whole week?

idubbeldareyou 03-07-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleone (Post 1679697)
Moreso the second one.

Thank you for the dare as well. Should this continue for the whole week?

Yes. It's everytime you change to new panties then you do the wedgie with the new panties. So probably everyday, unless you wear 7 days the same pair. :p It's up to you

idubbeldareyou 03-07-2015 01:37 PM

I was thinking also that you can put a dirty pair of panties in your mouth whenever you masturbate. I first didn't write it since it seems to cross your limit. I say it anyway now, so you can decide yourself if it crosses your limit or not.

hmmm3211 03-07-2015 02:00 PM

Whats the age and size difference between you and your sister?

TennisEnthusiast 03-07-2015 08:35 PM

Every morning you must stick a raw egg down your panties

Vexenheart 03-07-2015 09:05 PM

Task: every day this week put something different in your underwear that has a gelatinous state. (Syrup, jello, jam, etc.) leave it in for 1 hour then you may shower and clean it out.

And question: how much smaller are your sisters underwear than yours?

simpleone 03-08-2015 10:20 AM

My sisters underwear ranges from 8-12 in size. The 8s are extremely hard to fit in, but the 12s can recieve a good wedgie (They are strong, too). I run small, but not close to that small. As for ages, I'd rather not say. Also, these are great dares! Keep them coming, I'll need enough to last a week!

bubba51 03-08-2015 11:23 AM

Wear either a leotard or a swimsuit and put two cans of tuna syurp whip cream egg. Leave the mixture in for at least 5 hours. While waiting for time to pass put either a pair of your dirty underwear or a pair of her underwear in your mouth as a gag for as long as you can stand it.

NerdyGirl 03-08-2015 12:58 PM

Instead of changing into clean underwear go and grab a pair of your sisters used underwear. Before you put them on you must put them in your mouth, soak them in spit, and then suck them clean. As you suck them clean, you must think about your sister wearing them.

Ryo 03-08-2015 10:45 PM

you should try my restrictive clothing bladder dare. Quite humiliating if you fail the dare :P

cjsantos27 03-08-2015 11:44 PM

Daree..

For this dare i want you to drink 5 big cups water, take on you sister used panties put it on and edge your clit until piss your self while you pissing your self i want you to spank you clit hard keep the panties on for 30 minutes while you walk around the house and talk to your family

cj07 03-09-2015 01:35 PM

For this dare, you will find her smallest leotard you can fit into and then give it a nice wedgie to start with, pull front and back for every year in age size it was meant for your age. For example if it is age 8 and your 18 you will pull front and back 10 times each. Next part I want you to find a video of ballet dancer that goes on for 30 mins and copy that with all windows open, then do same with gym video.

A final dare if not against go to swimming pool or lake where people will be, first so wear a nice one piece same wedgie as before, hopeful get it right between pussy and arse, then swim for 15 mins in it. After this change into a bikini, you will tie it loosely and can't touch string after, you must change somewhere that could be seen. Swim in this for 20 mins if it begins to come undone just leave it, if it falls of you must change into one piece and do a final 10 plus whatever left, also you can a random male to retie it for you.

Pm me with any questions would love a report.

simpleone 03-13-2015 03:40 AM

Thank you all for the dares. With one day left, i am out of dares, and GF is going to get creative (and I mean EVIL) if theres not one more dare for me today.