getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Messy Crossdressing Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174478)

WAMXdresser 04-05-2014 04:19 PM

Person Above Messy Crossdressing Dares

This is just a normal person above thread, but the dares are meant to be messy crossdressing dares. Not sure if there is another thread for this already, but here's one anyway. I guess if girls wanted to do this, it would just be a normal messy dare.

Make sure to check my signature for likes, limits, that kind of stuff.

MessMeUp 04-06-2014 12:44 AM

Make yourself a shaving cream bikini and long shaving cream hair down to your neck. Take a picture (can be with blurred face) and use it as profile pic.

WhyNotZoidberg? 04-06-2014 04:45 AM

Cover your entire body in humiliating messages in lipstick, (you can skip face if you want), and you can only try to wash them off after you have painted all of your toes and fingers with at least two coats. Hope it doesn't stain too much :)

WAMXdresser 04-06-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MessMeUp (Post 1295407)
Make yourself a shaving cream bikini and long shaving cream hair down to your neck. Take a picture (can be with blurred face) and use it as profile pic.

Thanks for the dare and I am going to do it, except without the picture. Public is one of my limits and I would consider taking a picture and posting it online to be very public, even with a blurred face. Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable doing that.

As for WhyNotZoidberg?, your dare is to fill a bra, a pair of panties, and some black pantyhose with a lot of shaving cream. You then have to wear those and go about your normal business for 2 hours, and, if any shaving cream should fall out, you are to refill the item which it fell out of with even more shaving cream. After the 2 hours are up you must play with yourself through the shaving cream filled panties until you cum. Then wait for another half hour before showering.

MessMeUp 04-07-2014 05:24 AM

Give yourself a shaving cream pie sandwhich while wearing bra and string lay on your back and pee the cream off

WAMXdresser 04-07-2014 03:51 PM

Get completely crossdressed and fill up all your clothes with shaving cream. Edge 10 times through your shaving cream filled clothes, and then you are allowed to cum. Oh, you also can't use your hands for this and cumming should be done without touching anything.

Crossdresser5 04-08-2014 02:21 PM

Put on a diaper and pee and poop yourself then get in a slutty outfit and empty a can of shaving cream on you

Make mine hard I'll be home alone for the weekend so make it humiliating

WAMXdresser 04-11-2014 08:21 PM

Get dressed in the sluttiest clothing you can and put on tons of makeup. Then fill your panties with shaving cream and do a shoulder wedgie for dice roll number of hours. Afterwards, edge twice and do a hanging wedgie with more shaving cream until the panties rip.

Jeopardy 04-12-2014 09:45 PM

Go with bra, panties, stockings, and heels. Cover any part of your body not covered in clothing with shaving cream, and then spend one hour of corner time, thinking about new dares to share!

Py_Bpss 04-13-2014 03:01 AM

Put a key in a pie plate fill with shaving cream or whipped cream. Find a way to lock yourself into female clothes, maybe put a lock on your belt after you made it super tight and the key in the pie plate. If your willing tie your hands behind your back and just like the county fair pie eating contest, you can't touch the key with your hands till it's been stuck to your face at least 20 seconds, counted out loud. You can add more than just whip cream to the plate like honey if you want to try and make it easier to stick to your face.

If lock and key is to much use a penny but it has to be stuck on your face for more than a minute before you can clean up and you have to send me a report.

wamasissyslut 04-13-2014 09:08 AM

Get fully cross dressed. But every item of clothing must be fully submerged in custard before you put it on

WAMXdresser 04-13-2014 12:59 PM

Wear stockings filled with syrup, a bra filled with honey, and panties filled with shaving cream for the day. You can stay at home and don't have to go outside.

WAMXdresser 04-20-2014 06:53 PM

Just bumping this thread in hopes that it doesn't die.

wedgieslave17 04-20-2014 06:55 PM

Bra with syrup panties with shaving cream and hells with ketchup in the bottom.

Xxxdressxxx 04-20-2014 06:57 PM

While fully xdressed, you should fill your bra, panties, and shoes with shaving cream, then edge in every room of your house, no touching though, no hands, can cum in after all edges if willing to do infront of a open window that could have a possibility of being seen but not likely, then again can't use hands