getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cosplay Diaper Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=161591)

GFire 12-01-2013 06:29 PM

Cosplay Diaper Dare

What you will need:

- A Cosplay
- Dice
- Diapers
- A timer

The dare:

Roll a die to determine how many diapers to wear at once with your cosplay.

1 - 3: 1-3 diapers under your clothes, respectively.

4 - 6: 1-3 diapers OVER your clothes, respectively.

Then, roll two dice and add them together, then multiply the result by two. This is how many hours to do the dare for. (i.e. 5+4 = 9, 9x2 = 18)

Put on your cosplay and diapers on, drink a glass of water, then read the below.

Throughout this dare you must keep your diaper dry without using the restroom. You must drink a glass of water every hour (And optionally a laxative in the beginning.) If your time is over 6 hours, you may do the following tasks to shorten it.

Reciting 10 of your character's lines in order will remove 10 minutes from your time. (This can be done 5 times)

For every hour you act like your character as if they were in your situation, you may subtract an hour from your time.

Posting a photo (no face needed) of you in your cosplay while doing the dare will subtract 2 hours from your time.

Punishments for failing the dare (choose two):

- Stay in that diaper for the rest of your time (No bathroom)

- Change your cosplay to incorporate a diaper in some way

- Walk outside for a mile in your cosplay double-diapered

- Set a photo of you in your soiled cosplay as your profile picture

If you know any other punishments that I could include, feel free to leave them below.

cheesy dude 12-01-2013 08:13 PM

awesome first dare thanks a lot!

SissyDan 12-01-2013 08:26 PM

I loves it.
Going to do this right now!

qatguy 12-01-2013 08:27 PM

I agree. Great first dare. Btw, would a mummy morphsuit count as cosplay?

GFire 12-01-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qatguy (Post 1159649)
I agree. Great first dare. Btw, would a mummy morphsuit count as cosplay?

Sure, if you can think of a character for it, that's fine.

Also, thanks for the positive comments. I've been lurking for awhile.

Don't forget criticism though, it's what drives progress!

qatguy 12-01-2013 10:53 PM

Sweet! Thanks. Btw, would u like to see my cosplay outfit?

GFire 12-01-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qatguy (Post 1159801)
Sweet! Thanks. Btw, would u like to see my cosplay outfit?

Sure. Bonus points if you take it during the dare, but any time is good, I guess!

GFire 12-01-2013 11:10 PM

Oh, I almost forgot to talk about my test run. I did the dare for 12 hours, and wore two diapers outside of my cross-play. I held out after reciting 20 lines in order and two hours of roleplaying, but I still took two punishments for the sake of testing.
I took a walk down a secluded road (I never said where) and I incorporated a diaper into the crossplay.
By the way, the crossplay is Kanaya Maryam, now with a pseudo-hidden diaper and a pocketed jade pacifier.

DLdapper 07-01-2014 11:37 PM

I'm going to try this, but at a convention. Going out in cosplay fully diapered will be fun and provide plenty of opportunity to act in character! Oh and I will definitely be taking the optional laxative. :D

Now to think of a cosplay that won't be constantly revealing my padded situation.