getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   getDare.com (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Sub-forum (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1515)

Musty 21 03-26-2007 10:38 AM

New Sub-forum

This is depp=noob=lol idea but he didn't post it so i will

With the growing amount of dice dares, and maybe to get some more dice dares, we should have a dice dare forum in the dare section. I think it would be good and we might get some more dice dares.

depp=noob=lol 03-26-2007 11:06 AM

nah. i dont like to post the same thing twice mustangman58. the discussion will be in the dare forum i guess.... and depp will read that. i dont think that this thread is neceassary. but anyway. thanks for wanting to publicate this.

Musty 21 03-26-2007 11:12 AM

well i'm doing this to give other members a chance to say what they feel about it. Trust me, depp dosn't read everything

userben 03-26-2007 05:39 PM

no it fine where it is

Glutgod 03-26-2007 06:49 PM

I would like a dice dare sub fourm it would be fun.

Musty 21 03-26-2007 07:16 PM

The voting is neck and neck

wouldn't it be nice to have more dice games? Thats wat the forum would do.

Glutgod 03-26-2007 07:23 PM

Yea plus it would all be in one place and people will post more.

Musty 21 03-26-2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glutgod (Post 9697)
Yea plus it would all be in one place and people will post more.

i wonder what depp will think about all this

Glutgod 03-26-2007 07:46 PM

I really hope he agrees

Manbearpig 03-26-2007 08:21 PM

i really don't think it is neccessary. At least right now at least. We haven't had enough dice dares yet for its own forum.

depp=noob=lol 03-27-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabear (Post 9796)
i really don't think it is neccessary. At least right now at least. We haven't had enough dice dares yet for its own forum.

that was the same with punishments (for slaves) in the past! and look now, more and more punishments are comming!

depp 03-27-2007 01:57 PM

I was just thinking about this almost a week ago. Funny you should post this now. I think this would be a great idea that would pick up steam quickly. Dice dares, in my mind, really are separate from the other stuff we have around here. These sub-forums have so far turned out great because they make finding specialized stuff so much easier.

I'll wait until we have more votes to make my decision though.

Musty 21 03-27-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depp (Post 9865)
I was just thinking about this almost a week ago. Funny you should post this now. I think this would be a great idea that would pick up steam quickly. Dice dares, in my mind, really are separate from the other stuff we have around here. These sub-forums have so far turned out great because they make finding specialized stuff so much easier.

I'll wait until we have more votes to make my decision though .

people vote yes! Even he thinks its a good idea! :D

and if it does get created, then all the dice dares should be moved there.

Manbearpig 03-27-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol (Post 9806)
that was the same with punishments (for slaves) in the past! and look now, more and more punishments are comming!

yes but punishments for slaves and the regular slave forum are a different thing. For the punishment forum it was confusing asking for a slave and asking for a punishment. Dice dares are dares. You just do them with a dice. This is only my opinion though so I will sit back and see what other people think....

Glutgod 03-27-2007 07:29 PM

I really think we need to get this sub fourm it would make life easier for a lot of people. Vote yes! (no pressure)