getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A Story That You Think You Know The End To But You Don't [FICTION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1501)

Pokerboy 03-24-2007 07:45 PM

A Story That You Think You Know The End To But You Don't [FICTION]

Ok, this story is fake but is highly possible. All men should be warned of this because they could face major problems in life. GIRLS that read this, please keep in mind doing this to guys has to be a hell of alot of fun.

Part 1: The Stunning Female

I was young, I was 16 years old. I had been a simple boy, never really had the girls going crazy for me. But one day a very pretty girl came up to me. She asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. I acepted. One week from that day, I found myself at a movie. After the movie was done we went to her house. No one was home. At her house we sat and talked with each other. Then in the middle of a talk about the U.S. war in iraq, she had jumped ontop of me and started kissing me. With such passion, her tounge slowly crept into my mouth. Playing some sort of odd game with my tounge. Then she stoped. She took her majestic face away from my lips. She asked me if I would like to comeback some other time and continue what we were doing.
I reply yes, I had thought that was the break I was looking for. This was the begining of somthing I thought would be very good.

Part 2 is coming soon..... I hope that is enough detail. I would like to hear what some people think so far. I shall write before tonight ends.

Newbman 03-24-2007 08:28 PM

awww, so short, write some more

Glutgod 03-24-2007 08:33 PM

Yea no offense, but its not much a story as it is asmall little article.

Manbearpig 03-24-2007 08:36 PM

short, but has a lot of potential....

Pokerboy 03-24-2007 09:47 PM

Part 2

Ok, there are going to be like 16 parts

Part 2: A Unexpected Twist

After that great day, we get together again, and again and again. Enjoying each other. Then one day at her house. It happend, she had told me to sit down in a chair I did. She then to my surpise took a rope and tied me to the chair. Then she pulled out my wallet. She took me into the computer room. Then she opened up the online hypno site. She had bought a full acount on the site. She then had made me listain to the sound clips which is a curse so that everytime someone says "strip" I take off one article of clothes. She made me listain to it twenty times. (Meanwhile she made sure her ears were coverd) then she had called all her friends over to her house. She untied me and then said strip. All the girls kept saying it until I was naked. The all took pictures but now they had the ability to make me strip wherever they wanted me to. I put my clothes back on and they let me go. But the next day at school would be very intresting.

Part 3 Coming Soon

DareByrd 03-24-2007 10:08 PM

totally agree with dabear its short but has a LOT of potential plus if is going to sixteen parts its goin to something that you wait on everyday...plus its short enough that you can come on every day and if pokerboy's had enough inspiration there should be a new story by him on...so think about this everybody who has been whining about how short the story is, this could be a good

Glutgod 03-25-2007 06:34 AM

Yea thats true so its not all bad its auctly good.

chain 03-25-2007 01:12 PM

Good story, short, but still good!

cheesy dude 03-25-2007 01:56 PM

good so far cant wait for part 3

Musty 21 03-25-2007 02:38 PM

Very good, since it is a first time, atleast i think, its hard to think of a lot of details. I think it is good and its fine that your doing it in small porations

Pokerboy 03-25-2007 07:02 PM

Part 3

The next day I have school, I try avoiding all the girls that were at that girls house. But during gym one girl comes up to me. She tells me she'll make me strip infront of the whole senior volleyball team if I dont do what she says. So she tells me to follow her into the girls locker room I tell her no. I say no way am I going in there. She looks at me and says "Fine if thats the way you want it" As she says that she takes handcuffs and put them behind my back she drags me into the girls locker room. Then I wait two classes untill school lets out. The girls volleyball team comes into the room. Then the girls took my handcuffs off. The locked me in the big gym with all of them in it. Then the one girl who had put the handcuffs on had said "Strip" I had taken off a piece of my clothes. She kept saying it untill I was down to my boxters. Then She said it again. I took my boxters off. After that I found something else about the Hypno thing.... Once I get fully nude I can't make myself put my clothes back on until I masterbate.... This was going to be a sticky problem

Part 4 Coming Soon!

Musty 21 03-26-2007 07:57 AM

i love it! its very good keep on writing!

Pokerboy 03-26-2007 05:58 PM

Part (I forgot which one)

After "doing" that awful task that needed to be done I quickly put my clothes back on. (The girl who Hypnotised me first was Alex) Alex came over to me and said to come over her house or else she would make me strip when I giving my Report on The Western Philosphy to the class. So I said fine, I went over her house and she had tied me down. She brought me to her desk then opened the Hypno site. She told me hat I needed to go and ask random guys in the hallway if I could suck their cocks. Well I said no...... She said ok then she opened up a file. She then shows me what she is playing...It made me turn into a gay guy for a week....

Next Part will come as soon as another person post what they thought....

xdressslave 03-26-2007 06:03 PM

This is a good use of hypno files. Definatly fiction, but none the less a good story so far.

Keep it up!

Musty 21 03-26-2007 07:03 PM

I would suggest to use a word or other application to catch those spelling and grammer mistakes. It shows and people don't like that. Very good.