getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Pet Store Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149793)

nude.for.life 08-08-2013 07:31 AM

Pet Store Game

Forgive me if other big dare games are similar to this one but I hope it differs and I hope people like it.
I myself will not be participating in it because I will have to oversee everything.
Both genders can participate as pets or owners
This game involves a strict attention rate. Don't abandon you pets or they will abandon you.

Me
I am the owner of the entire Pet Store. I oversee everything. Everything comes through me. I make the final decisions for every purchase, sale or money earned. My amount of money is unlimited.

Pets
If you want to be a pet you must choose whether you want to roll one or two dice. The number it lands on is the number of the animal you will become. (Listed below)
An owner will come to me and ask to buy you. If I approve of their price, you are theirs.
You may not PM an owner and ask for them to purchase you.
Your owner will earn money for every dare you successfully complete and you will be given a treat. Your treat will involve something from your likes. You might be allowed to orgasm or you will be given a task to do from you owner.
You will be given another name and you are to put it in your signature.
In some cases you will be allowed to abandon you owner. It must be a valid reason such as: They gave you a punishment that was too harsh or if they haven't looked after you for more than a week. This decision must also come through me.
Pet's Rules
You must not question your owner.
You must do anything your owner says.
You must keep in contact with your owner.
You must accept any punishment you owner might give you unless it endangers you life.

Pet Values
The following is the prices you must pay for the pet and the price they earn when they successfully complete a dare. The number before the species is the number you will roll for if you wish to be a pet.

1. Fish: Worth $20, Dares worth $40
2. Cat: Worth $35, Dares worth $50
3. Dog: Worth $50, Dares worth $100
4. Bird: Worth $70, Dares worth $110
5. Pony: Worth $90, Dares worth $140
6. Alpaka: Worth $100, Dares worth $160
7. Horse: Worth $100, Dares worth $175
8. Llama: Worth $115, Dares worth $180
9. Snake: Worth $125, Dares worth $200
10. Lizard: Worth $150, Dares worth $200
11. Zebra: Worth $300, Dares worth $350
12. Giraffe: Worth $500, Dares worth $600

Owners
If you want to be an owner, first you must post in this thread saying "I want to be an owner." You cannot request any age or gender of a pet.
Each owner starts with $500. They earn money when their pet successfully completes a dare and gives their owner a report or picture proof.
The owner then PM's me with the report from their animal, and I pay them whatever the dare was worth. (Listed above)
When you see a pet in this thread that you like the look of (Avatar, Likes, Dislikes, etc) you PM me and I will sell the animal to you depending on the price. I will then PM that pet and tell them that you are their owner
You can also sell your pets. If you are not pleased with them because they have failed dares too many times, you may sell them to me but you will only receive the amount that they are worth.
For every successful dare your pet completes, you have the choice to give them a treat such as a free orgasm or a task from their likes.
You may only have 5 pets at a time.
Signatures
As an owner you must add to your signature: That you are an owner in the Pet Store, How many pets you have (Limit of 5 at a time), Their species and their names, the amount of money that you currently have. (Changes with every purchase or completed dare.)
Owner's rules
You must respect your pets.
You must not give them a punishment that is too harsh.
You must not abandon them for more than a week.
You must keep in contact with your pets.
Giving and Accepting dares
As an owner, you can PM other owners with a dare for one of their pets to do. If they do it successfully, they earn money from me.
That owner must now send one of your pets a dare which will also earn you money from me.

At midday on August 22nd (two week's time) entries will close. From that day forward no one can apply to be owners or pets.

This whole competition will last until the 8th of September, midday. On that day, all owners must PM me with the amount of money that they have. The person with the highest amount will be the winner. What they win I haven't decided on yet. I'm open for suggestions via PM.

If anyone has any questions, please don't post them in the thread. But, feel free to PM me with any questions or suggestions you may have.

Remember to post whether you an owner or a pet and if you're a pet, don't forget to tell everyone which species you are.

Current Owners and their Pets:
twotothetenth owns: Horse Funny Bone (putITin), Zebra Starkcho
cookiekiller12345 owns

DanHenceworth 08-08-2013 07:44 AM

im in interested in this and i have rolled 3 and a 2 so i am a pony if thats okay

also i just thought i'd point out that with two die it is impossible to role a one

Locked Puppy 08-08-2013 08:06 AM

On random.org I put in 1 and 12 and rolled a 7

I am now a horse on here.. :)

nude.for.life 08-08-2013 08:09 AM

Great, thanks guys. Anyone out there who wants to own some pets?

messyslut8 08-08-2013 08:16 AM

I'm a zebra waiting for an owner :p

twotothetenth 08-08-2013 08:19 AM

I like this, I'll be an owner.

Starkcho 08-08-2013 08:26 AM

Brand new zebra waiting for an owner :3

Diego.Kuhn 08-08-2013 08:34 AM

im a pony waiting for someone to ride me :)

twotothetenth 08-08-2013 08:38 AM

One question: why should pets care how much you offer them? They don't seem to have any use for the money. Or am I overlooking anything?

cookiekiller12345 08-08-2013 08:42 AM

ill be an owner :)

nude.for.life 08-08-2013 08:50 AM

So far twotothetenth and cookiekiller12345 are the only owners.

Please owners, remember to put all the requirements in your signature.

nude.for.life 08-08-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twotothetenth (Post 1049387)
One question: why should pets care how much you offer them? They don't seem to have any use for the money. Or am I overlooking anything?

It's just a part of the game. It's how I've decided things should work. The value also implies how hard their dares will be. The more they earn for each dare, the harder the dares they'll possibly get.

twotothetenth 08-08-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nude.for.life (Post 1049412)
It's just a part of the game. It's how I've decided things should work. The value also implies how hard their dares will be. The more they earn for each dare, the harder the dares they'll possibly get.

What I was asking is, why should a pet decide not to accept a an offer that's lower than their price?

If I had five friends enrolled as pets, I could buy all of them for a nickel and they would accept, because they wouldn't get any disadvantage in the game for their decision to be sold below their price

sguy 08-08-2013 09:34 AM

i'm a pony, waiting to be owned :)

SlaveLily 08-08-2013 10:09 AM

I am a giraffe looking for a owner no imits