getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   29/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=144765)

mistress_mary 06-20-2013 02:03 PM

29/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

I have been getting into this scene for the past month or so, and i'm really getting to enjoy being a mistress, having had a few really fun encounters with slaves on here. I'm still just having fun and exploring, so am hoping there are some more guys out there who can help me come with some more inventive and kinky dares/commands.

I'm into the idea of being a voyeur and dominating a guy via Skype, and so am looking for a willing guy to be my experiment

You need to be an exhibitionist and a sub, able to obey my instructions and give me pleasure without expecting anything in return (my pleasure is your reward ;p).

A younger guy (so like 20-30) is preferred, but for the right guy I could go older, and you must be handsome with a nice body. Ideally someone who is nice to chat with as well and can amuse me.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and when you do please say at least a little about yourself, including what you like/dont like and experience etc.,

petslave1990 06-20-2013 02:28 PM

Hello Mistress, You can find everything there: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142871
Hope I can be your slave, doing everything You want.

ashcbt 06-21-2013 11:59 AM

hi, what do you mean by exhibition ?

Cjstealth 06-21-2013 03:31 PM

I am an experienced slave mistress would love the pleasure & experience to work with u below is my likes and limits.

Kik: Cjstealth

Luv2WorshipU 06-22-2013 12:04 AM

Hello Mistress. i am a 24 y/o w/ very little RL experience. However, i am very curious about exploring my submissive, sissy side. i love the idea of being used and humiliated all to serve and please You. i am young, willing and have a serious longing to be used. i apologize if any of this sounds cliche, i just don't know how else to put it...i want to be a sissy slave for You Mistress.

If You decide i am worthy of Your time, i can be emailed at [email protected] or i'm on Skype at Luv2WorshipU.

Thank You Mistress.

your hopeful slave.

MrBiigWood 06-22-2013 08:30 PM

i sent you a PM Mistress my skype is got_milk_qwerty please add me

mistress_mary 07-07-2013 11:02 AM

I'm still very interested in applicants ;)

Pm me if you're interested.

mistress_mary 07-13-2013 03:10 PM

*sigh*... Saturday night plans fell through so i'm bored and looking for company - anyone interested ;p

Legomaniac5 07-13-2013 03:52 PM

im not in the best shape of my life.... but im 19 male sub i have some exhibition experience but im not to sure what we can do over web cam im interested i hope you are...

if you are pm me and ill tell you anything you want to know

exhboy 07-14-2013 06:14 AM

exhboy

dear Mistress, 31y/m exhibitionist,sub, not experienced and looking to be trained. Please contact me at [email protected].

exploring1525 07-17-2013 01:23 AM

your sub toy for experimenting

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistress_mary (Post 1003931)

I have been getting into this scene for the past month or so, and i'm really getting to enjoy being a mistress, having had a few really fun encounters with slaves on here. I'm still just having fun and exploring, so am hoping there are some more guys out there who can help me come with some more inventive and kinky dares/commands.

I'm into the idea of being a voyeur and dominating a guy via Skype, and so am looking for a willing guy to be my experiment

You need to be an exhibitionist and a sub, able to obey my instructions and give me pleasure without expecting anything in return (my pleasure is your reward ;p).

A younger guy (so like 20-30) is preferred, but for the right guy I could go older, and you must be handsome with a nice body. Ideally someone who is nice to chat with as well and can amuse me.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and when you do please say at least a little about yourself, including what you like/dont like and experience etc.,

Hello Ms.
I have experience showing off and following orders for men, women and couples. love the idea of being able to help you explore and at the same time enjoying following orders and exploring my own sexual desires.... contact me at [email protected]

thanks

mistress_mary 07-21-2013 04:34 PM

Still taking applicants if you apply soon (feeling a bit frisky :p)

jasper333 07-21-2013 04:38 PM

Hey Mistress id love to help you with your experience as a Mistress I have a little bit of slave experience not a lot. Im 23 from us 6 foot athletic body and im all ready for you on Skype jarred.9

HarryPotterr 07-22-2013 06:48 PM

hi Mistress Mary,
i would like to apply as your skype slave... BrianRamirezzz is my ID on skype.
i hope to hear from you soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistress_mary (Post 1003931)

mistress_mary 07-31-2013 10:32 AM

Anyone else interested? I'm getting more into the swing of things and a bit more adventurous :p