getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you become a slave in return for free boarding? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134009)

streetmagix 03-03-2013 02:52 PM

Would you become a slave in return for free boarding?

Would you become a slave in return for free/cheap boarding?
Your housemates would be your 'masters' and you have to do anything for them, either sexual or household (Cooking, cleaning etc). It would be written into your tenancy agreement.

Personally, assuming I could keep my job, I would. London rent is so expensive.

qatguy 03-03-2013 02:54 PM

I would do this in a heartbeat!!! However, I would not let it affect my job.

Vodin30 03-03-2013 02:54 PM

I would as long as my limits were addressed as well as any concerns I might have

AVCarnage 03-03-2013 03:35 PM

I live the idea of this. Perhaps you could have the opportunity to earn a little spending money too?

I don't think I'd actually do it though. Perhaps when I was a little younger. Would have been handy when going through college!

lowend17 03-03-2013 03:40 PM

Would you become a slave in return for free boarding?

I don't believe that I would become a slave for free boarding, but I would offer it to the right person.

DarePerson101 03-03-2013 03:42 PM

I would like to go on holiday, but I'm not sure about being a slave. I'll say yes until I think otherwise.

silverdarknight 03-03-2013 03:56 PM

Oddly, no.

And it isn't something I would offer (long term) to any of my 'slaves'. I don't think it is entirely fair for someone to end up depending on selling themselves/their body in order to support themselves - that way lies a whole host of badness.

Grindboy 03-03-2013 05:18 PM

Yes! Assuming my limits were addressed! It could be a lot of fun.

Billy bob 03-03-2013 05:48 PM

Yes there a deal of some sort. I would think that it could be pretty open. And anyone thinking that they would like to have a slave would have thought of Agee details. So yes with right deal I would be someone's slave and do anything they. Requests

KillerKuz 03-03-2013 06:44 PM

if i was single, it didnt affect my job, and it didnt beak my limits, i definitely would!! I would basically become someone's home pet/toy in which they would have full control of what i wear, do, and i have about no opinion what-so-ever. I think that would be pretty fun :)

Smokey69 03-03-2013 07:29 PM

Definitely YES wouldnt need to think twice about it ;P

JustaBrony 03-03-2013 10:30 PM

*Nods* Yes, I mean, why not? ^^
Wouldn't quite have to be free board either, as long as I was able to maintain a job with their orders~

dracone1313 03-03-2013 11:22 PM

Presuming it was different house mates... atm I live with my parents lol and I wouldnt want to do that with them xD and I dont currently have to pay rent, they do, so to equalize it, Im assuming Id be staying with someone rich lol xD (to get a similar benefit as having rent subtracted I mean)

catsanddogs 03-05-2013 08:51 AM

There would be a bit of issues there would be concerned with. 1they can't use pics or vids of me doing things, the limits are addressed, not thee for everyone so anyone comes over I'm not a slave but a roommate but only me and the rookie then I gues. And doesn't affect my everyday life such as job or school. And not to many roomies like one or maybe even two and kind of have to be both males ;3 then I guess I would probably agree to it

CookieMaker 03-05-2013 09:22 AM

Slave not, but I would try with being sub as long as it stays between me and other person. Also, I wouldn't do anything past my hard limits, even when being homeless is an other option.