getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Spanking Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=106167)

isnotafangirl 05-04-2012 10:04 PM

Spanking Dares

Looking for some spanking dares to do. I have a wooden spoon, a ruler, and a cable that can be used as a whip. I prefer pussy spanking, especially on my clit, but I will spank anywhere. Give me something to relieve my boredom!

turtlecf 05-05-2012 12:09 AM

Spank your ass 30 on each cheek. Very hard and do not halt it for the pain.
Then slap your face and spank your clit with the ruler simultaneously for 20 times.

Have fun,

isnotafangirl 05-05-2012 10:24 AM

That was fun! It didn't really hurt though...I'm looking for dares that will hurt!

superultramazaku 05-05-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isnotafangirl (Post 677754)
That was fun! It didn't really hurt though...I'm looking for dares that will hurt!

how about this then.

1. Begin with the wooden spoon. give yourself 100 smacks on each nipple. ass cheek and your clit.

2. now the fun part. Get your cable and warm yourself up with 10 whips to each nipple. Now you are to pull back your clit-hood and spank your clit 300 times.

soltys 05-05-2012 04:03 PM

The date you born (d1.d2-m1m2-y1y2y3y4) is your punishment!

You will spank your pussy with ruler d1*d2*y4 times.
You will spank your anus with ruler y4*y3 times.

And you will spank your bottom with cable y1+y2+y3+y4 times. Have you cum today? Multiply the result by the number of your today's orgasms...

isnotafangirl 05-05-2012 06:39 PM

Ooh, those both sound like fun. I have access to toothpaste too, and I might be able to find some icyhot around here somewhere. I'll be sure to try both of those dares later tonight.

isnotafangirl 05-05-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superultramazaku (Post 677914)
how about this then.

1. Begin with the wooden spoon. give yourself 100 smacks on each nipple. ass cheek and your clit.

2. now the fun part. Get your cable and warm yourself up with 10 whips to each nipple. Now you are to pull back your clit-hood and spank your clit 300 times.

This was a great dare. My nipples are super sensitive, so the 100 with the wooden spoon hurt quite a bit, plus the ten with the cable drove me just about crazy.

I tried spanking my clit with the cable, but I only got to 50 before I had to switch to my ruler. The cable wasn't accurate enough and I kept missing my clit. I finished off the 300 with the ruler and my clit is nice and achey now. It's red and swollen and I can feel it pulsing a little bit.

Thank you so much for this dare!

isnotafangirl 05-06-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soltys (Post 677943)
The date you born (d1.d2-m1m2-y1y2y3y4) is your punishment!

You will spank your pussy with ruler d1*d2*y4 times.
You will spank your anus with ruler y4*y3 times.

And you will spank your bottom with cable y1+y2+y3+y4 times. Have you cum today? Multiply the result by the number of your today's orgasms...

My pussy only got 3 spankings :( and my anus received 9. Then I used the cable on my ass 40 times, having multiplied the original number by 2 because I orgasmed twice yesterday. I wish there had been more!

Please give me more spanking dares, my clit is still a little sensitive from last night and I want to really make it sting!

turtlecf 05-06-2012 09:35 AM

Spank your clit by the cable slow but very hard until you cry from the pain. Then rub your pussy with 2 fingers hard and spank your nipples for 60 times by the ruler, again slow and very hard. Do not cum.

have fun,

camdarespade07 05-06-2012 10:18 AM

heres one for you

take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, now put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, put toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, thats the end,

HAVE FUN ENJOY!!!!!

isnotafangirl 05-06-2012 11:43 AM

turtlecf, I will try your dare tonight. It looks like fun. :p

camdarespade07, I don't have a plunger or weights and I don't do anal :( Feel free to punish me if you want.

isnotafangirl 05-06-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlecf (Post 678386)
Spank your clit by the cable slow but very hard until you cry from the pain. Then rub your pussy with 2 fingers hard and spank your nipples for 60 times by the ruler, again slow and very hard. Do not cum.

have fun,

It was difficult for me to spank my clit with the cable, but I tried. I didn't cry from the pain though. It might have been easier if I used something that would hit my clit more accurately? My nipples are really sore now, especially since I did another nipple-spanking dare earlier, and I edged but didn't cum.

Any more dares?

SouthAmericanGuy 05-06-2012 10:17 PM

Would you take it further than spanking?

isnotafangirl 05-06-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthAmericanGuy (Post 678959)
Would you take it further than spanking?

Depends on what you mean by further than spanking. Keep in mind I don't have much equipment, but I'm willing to try some new things.

SouthAmericanGuy 05-06-2012 10:24 PM

how about rubbing ice against your clit?