getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post your random thought at the moment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422203)

pluky 02-06-2023 06:35 AM

Post your random thought at the moment

Ever just have a quick thought that you wanna let out somewhere, but it doesn't fit anywhere ? Well spill your random thoughts here.

For example : I am so stupid and I can only blame myself for my own stupidity.

pluky 02-06-2023 08:05 PM

Disclaimer :

Mean degrading post ahead.

I was just thinking that if I were to honestly set up a forfeit for myself when losing at a game or failing to meet expectations, it would probably be to force myself entering picture receiving threads from males and having to look at these disgusting strangers penises that would just keep coming.

Azyliux 02-06-2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5004374)
I was just thinking that if I were to honestly set up a forfeit for myself when losing at a game or failing to meet expectations, it would probably be to force myself entering picture receiving threads from males and having to look at these disgusting strangers penises that would just keep coming.

Ha ha. That would definitely be an unpleasant forfeit for me too. True punishment.

Emily22 02-06-2023 10:37 PM

Talking in rhyme is driving me crazy, I think my rhymes are starting to get lazy

pluky 02-06-2023 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily22 (Post 5004444)
Talking in rhyme is driving me crazy, I think my rhymes are starting to get lazy

Just keep thinking til your vision gets hazy
The rhyme will show up if you keep on chase it

pluky 02-07-2023 12:16 AM

My tits are getting destroyed by ladies.exposed tasks (in a good way).

pluky 02-07-2023 12:49 AM

BDSM tasks make me hungry after a while, like exercising 🤔

pluky 02-08-2023 12:04 AM

What would you think if you saw a woman in public rubbing her top, and then a clothespin falls on the floor under her ? That she must have forgotten a clothespin when her clothes were drying, or that she went out with clothespins on her boobs under her outfit ?

Azyliux 02-08-2023 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5005438)
What would you think if you saw a woman in public rubbing her top, and then a clothespin falls on the floor under her ? That she must have forgotten a clothespin when her clothes were drying, or that she went out with clothespins on her boobs under her outfit ?

I would definitely be considering boobs as a possibility, but that could just be me and my mind. Does she look shy and reserved? Is she blushing with embarrassment? Almost certainly on her boobs... it's always the quiet ones!

pluky 02-08-2023 11:17 PM

Wondering if it's just me, or everyone sees random household things in stores and such and thinks "huh that would make a good dildo/paddle/etc"

pluky 02-09-2023 07:14 AM

Was almost about to tell everyone I give up the rest of task I have to do, it's getting harder and I'm losing the will.

pluky 02-09-2023 08:00 PM

I am starting to think there is a necessity for two types of likes/limits etc lists, one for strangers you casually play with and one for a close Dom. Not that my LE experiences had my limits stated anyway, but it had me think. For example when I didn't include scarification in my limits, I was thinking that it's something that I could easily do for my Dom if it was required, not that it has ever been, but for a random strangers it's really not worth it for so many reasons.

Azyliux 02-09-2023 11:28 PM

I kinda assumed that two or more lists was standard and that lists in signatures/blogs here on getDare only reflect a quick summary of limits for casual play and that other perhaps less restrictive limits would be used or negotiated for trusted partners or longer term commitments.

An example being pictures which many have in their signature as a limit but are willing to allow in certain situations.

Maybe part of this assumption of mine is from experience in offline meat-world play where people don't wander around with convenient labels listing their kinks and limits. Starting every play session or relationship starts with at least a quick conversation around limits. The more involved the play, the longer the discussion. Having entered into a number of long term D/s relationships over the years, all of them have had a written agreement on the arrangement including expections, limits, safewords and more. This would never be a standard agreement but something negotiated specifically for the two people involved.

pluky 02-11-2023 05:28 PM

Had a dream where two guys were strapped to hospital beds in a medical context and being milked by the nurse for medical reasons and hating it. I don't often get sexual dreams and this might have been my best, very clear and vivid too.

howl 02-11-2023 05:41 PM

Apparently the most users online here at once was ~24k on November 30 2018. What was going on that day?