getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most Revealing Halloween Costume? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279937)

andrew_b 09-25-2016 10:21 PM

Most revealing Halloween costume?

With Halloween about a month away it seems right to post this

What is the most revealing costume you've ever worn for Halloween?

Did you go to a party with it on?

Did you go trick or treating?

Were you dared to wear it?

sm_limb 09-26-2016 02:03 AM

I went walking on the streets in it from bar to bar and to McDonalds in it.
I was dressed as a sexy ghost lady.
I had on high white heels. Got fully wet in shower. And than covered myself fully in baking flower

andrew_b 09-26-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 2437700)
I went walking on the streets in it from bar to bar and to McDonalds in it.
I was dressed as a sexy ghost lady.
I had on high white heels. Got fully wet in shower. And than covered myself fully in baking flower

Oh nice, that's a great costume idea.

rhode64 09-26-2016 12:05 PM

revealing

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2437582]With Halloween about a month away it seems right to post this

The most revealing costume I wore on Halloween was many years ago .My mrs and I got invited to an adults only party .
I wore a black thong and black cloak and little else , she wore a black basque , red cloak and fishnet stockings and g string and suspenders and shoes .

andrew_b 09-26-2016 12:07 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2438186]
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2437582)
With Halloween about a month away it seems right to post this

The most revealing costume I wore on Halloween was many years ago .My mrs and I got invited to an adults only party .
I wore a black thong and black cloak and little else , she wore a black basque , red cloak and fishnet stockings and g string and suspenders and shoes .

Oh very sexy indeed

Surprised you haven't done adam and eve

rhode64 09-26-2016 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2438189][QUOTE=rhode64;2438186]

Oh very sexy indeed

Now there is an idea will have to remember next time we get a party invite .
I went as tarzan to a charity bash at my local once many years ago now when I was a lot younger and fit .

andrew_b 09-26-2016 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2438194][QUOTE=andrew_b;2438189]
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 2438186)

Oh very sexy indeed

Now there is an idea will have to remember next time we get a party invite .
I went as tarzan to a charity bash at my local once many years ago now when I was a lot younger and fit .

Oh now that's a good idea

Truckernaut42 09-26-2016 07:48 PM

Went to a halloween party in one of those borat mankinis once, it was funny but pretty cold lol

andrew_b 09-26-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2438855)
Went to a halloween party in one of those borat mankinis once, it was funny but pretty cold lol

Ah you've got to love the mankini, it's a damn bit more daring for a woman to wear though. Especially if she has big boobs, it naturally exposes more.

andrew_b 10-20-2016 03:13 PM

Most Revealing Halloween Costume?

What is the most daring or revealing costume you've worn for halloween?

What did you do that year? Go to a party or maybe you went trick or treating.....

rhode64 10-21-2016 11:12 AM

Most revealing

The most revealing was a black and red cape and a g string which was made of black mesh and black shoes worn to a adult party .

bamadude01 10-21-2016 03:50 PM

One year, I was going to a party immediately after work, and didn't have time to change. So I got creative. stayed fully clothed, and took a small piece of cardboard and made a sign to hang around my neck. the sign read "Nudist on Strike". Didn't get to use it though, once I arrived, I realized there were some younger kids present as well, so I decided it was too inappropriate. Would've been good for a laugh though

gayt0rbyte 10-21-2016 04:00 PM

I took a box and cut off the flaps on both top and bottom. Attached black fabric across the top and then cut a hole big enough for my legs to both fit in and he hole be sung around my waist when worn. I then used suspenders to hold up the box over my shoulders. I then cut a "door" in the front of the box and back of the box where my dick would be and my ass hole would be. I wrote on the front $1 per minute. On the back I wrote "free after midnight" that is all I wore. I made 100 bucks and got fucked 4 times after midnight.

andrew_b 10-23-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gayt0rbyte (Post 2477158)
I took a box and cut off the flaps on both top and bottom. Attached black fabric across the top and then cut a hole big enough for my legs to both fit in and he hole be sung around my waist when worn. I then used suspenders to hold up the box over my shoulders. I then cut a "door" in the front of the box and back of the box where my dick would be and my ass hole would be. I wrote on the front $1 per minute. On the back I wrote "free after midnight" that is all I wore. I made 100 bucks and got fucked 4 times after midnight.

Oh nice, well at least you made a good bit of money out of it

Loki14 10-27-2016 10:52 PM

Wore a toga (homemade out of a sheet) to the bar. No underwear, no shirt, just the toga and shoes. Was a LOT of fun!