getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   31/f Denial Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400502)

Kinkerbell 02-24-2021 01:47 AM

31/f Denial Thread

Hey good folks of GD. I have been in chastity since the beginning of the year, and my current release date is in March. But my Owner decided to spice things up by throwing the date of release to be determined by this thread.

Rules are simple:

You either add 2-3 days, or deduct 1-2 days. Once you post, you are on a cool down of the number of days you just posted, and can only post again after the time is up. [This rule applies for men. Women can add or deduct any number of days. The cool down still applies].

Providing dares are optional~ But if you do, you go into cool down for 2 days.
Take a look at signatures to find my likes, toys and limits.

have fun and go wild!! :D

P.S- Current release date: March 23

Hvalen 02-24-2021 01:52 AM

Well. In that case. I will add 3 days to you total time..

kaiman 02-24-2021 01:53 AM

I'll start by deducting 2 days :)

I'm sure that timer will raise quite a bit, no need to make it worse.

So now I can post again in 48 hours. Got it right?

Grumpy Bollocks 02-24-2021 02:06 AM

Would be a shame if we didn't get you into April. Have 3 extra days from me

Wim75 02-24-2021 02:23 AM

And 3 more days from me.

redcamel 02-24-2021 07:30 AM

To start, 3 more days added from me. Could you give some good reason to deduct in the future?

helliswhatyoumake 02-24-2021 08:18 AM

I'll give you 3 more days as well

perpetualsunday 02-24-2021 09:41 AM

You can subtract a day (can do twice for two days taken off) if you spend half an hour with your deepthroat gag on under your faceless hood, and your nipple-to-clit clamps attached - Whilst plugged. You're to edge at least 5 times like this (4 if you use a vibrator). If you're feeling ballsy then put some earphones in and listen to static white noise whilst carrying this out. If the deepthroat gag is too difficult then a ballgag will suffice.

Failures to last the full half hour (bar interruptions beyond your control), or to fulfill any of the conditions, result in one day added to your denial and if you want to earn that day back you must start again from the beginning (including removing all equipment, especially the clit to nipple clamps)

beof95 02-24-2021 09:54 AM

Add 3 days from me. <3

Thifr 02-24-2021 10:36 AM

3 more days from me 😉

just.for.fun01 02-24-2021 12:48 PM

Well have 3 days from me I guess I’ll be back in 3 days

Kinkerbell 02-24-2021 07:10 PM

22 days already..... This is not going to end well for me

Kinkerbell 02-24-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perpetualsunday (Post 4304728)
You can subtract a day (can do twice for two days taken off) if you spend half an hour with your deepthroat gag on under your faceless hood, and your nipple-to-clit clamps attached - Whilst plugged. You're to edge at least 5 times like this (4 if you use a vibrator). If you're feeling ballsy then put some earphones in and listen to static white noise whilst carrying this out. If the deepthroat gag is too difficult then a ballgag will suffice.

Failures to last the full half hour (bar interruptions beyond your control), or to fulfill any of the conditions, result in one day added to your denial and if you want to earn that day back you must start again from the beginning (including removing all equipment, especially the clit to nipple clamps)

30 mins of hood and gag and earphones doesn't even sound that bad for a day's reduction. It's the edging that's worrying

Garry0993 02-24-2021 07:15 PM

Have 3 more days. Have fun.

bee9 02-24-2021 08:46 PM

To have two days off you will need to do some self-bondage.

You will have to:
1. Put on your harness ball gag.
2. Cuff together your ankles and kneel with your legs spread as wide as possible. Use rope to keep them spread if you have something to use as anchor points.
3. You've been able to tie your breasts before, so that again, tie them around the base. Make it nice and tight.
4. Choose the thinnest rope you have, preferably nylon and tie 3 pieces of rope about 1 metre long each to your clit hood barbell and both nipple rings.
5. Tie these ropes together and attach your Hitachi magic wand so it would be held by these ropes from a vibrating side and by electric wire from another. Make adjustments if necessary, but the goal is to get these ropes very tight and vibrating.
6. Set a timer for 30 minutes.
7. Start the wand on the highest setting.
8. Put on your hood.
9. Cuff your wrists behind your back, make sure you can safely free yourself when the time is up.
10. Enjoy and obviously don't cum.