getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Embarrassing dare? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5090)

Littleone 10-19-2007 11:53 AM

Embarrassing dare?

What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

anayguy 10-19-2007 02:00 PM

how many were there and ages

GaggedForever 10-20-2007 12:57 PM

Theres a pole at my school and me and my friends went there on the weekend and I ended up getting stripped and water poured all over my body so my tongue, boobs and legs were frozen to the pole! They left with my clothes so I was stuck there for an hour and I was just off a major street so everyone could see me! I finally got detached and ran home! Worst experience of my life. I somehow didnt get a cold from it or anything thank god.:mad:

pinkpeach2 10-20-2007 02:30 PM

the most embarrassing dare i ever had to do was when i just turned 17 but it wasent my birth day and i was at my friends sleep over and we played truth of dare there was mostly girls but some guys and my friends dared me to french kiss a boy and let everybody do what they wanted to do to us and than after that the boy i was kissing got to do whatever he wanted to do to me so all the other people put chocolate sauce down my pants and craked eggs all over me and after that was over the boy got to torture me (i didnt get to clean off the eggs or chocolate) so he gave me a hanging wedgie it was discusting and it was done with 17 people watching

Merlin 10-20-2007 04:34 PM

@ GaggedForever
Sounds bad. How did they get you to hold still until the water was frozen? That could have ended a lot worse... How could your "friends" leave you there. Fun is one thing but that was really bad.

Simple_me 10-25-2007 11:49 AM

@ gagged for ever

you didnt get a cold, because the rhinovirus ( aslo known as the common cold) actually has alot of difficulty passing from person to person when its cold, it more common to get infections when people are inside, huddled up, at a nice warm temperature.

and also, did it not totally hurt!?

zeketheorc 10-25-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littleone (Post 28209)
What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

how old were you and how old were your sisters and her friends? how many of her friends were there?

GaggedForever 10-26-2007 03:29 PM

thanks simple me

Ya it did hurt like crazy. It ripped a little skin off of my tongue and my legs. Not fun at all:mad:

jad77 10-26-2007 03:35 PM

@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

slavegal92 10-26-2007 09:32 PM

My most embarrassing dare was to strip naked and masturbate in front of a group. That was the first time I got naked in front of so many boys.

zeketheorc 10-27-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jad77 (Post 29282)
@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

how old were they and how old were you at the time?

Stripped 11-04-2007 11:29 AM

Being my sister and her friends pet and being tied up and played with by them for a whole day.:o Unbelievably humiliating!

Dice7 11-10-2007 02:51 PM

Woah! Tell that story..in FULL please lolol!

the nuge 12-03-2007 11:02 AM

Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o

Stripperman 12-03-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the nuge (Post 36230)
Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o

Wow I know you said no detail,but what did you do pr what kind of bet did you loose for him to get to do that, What would he have gotten had you won?