getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   m/18 summer dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=366149)

redacted 05-22-2019 08:01 AM

m/18 summer dares

looking for a bunch of dares to do over my long ass summer. I'm home alone most of the time and not have anything planned so I'm open to anything
Will answer any truths as well
Nothing too extreme and I will tell u what happened

Abhean 05-22-2019 08:21 AM

Hehe, long ass summer? :) Let's see how long it's gonna be...

Well, I would start by saying you are only allowed to cum, until, say 1 July, when someone orders you to or when someone else makes you cum.

For now, you can cum once after 20 edges.

fmlv 05-22-2019 09:09 AM

More of a rule than a dare but Whenever your home alone you are to be completely naked

linksballs 05-22-2019 01:17 PM

Dare

You should go to a beach wearing only trunks (speedo if you have one ;) ).

While there you must get in the water and then find a spot on the beach where you edge a little bit. Lay on the sand, close your eyes and rub through your swimsuit.

For another edge hump the beach, lay on your chest and rub your swimsuit on the sand, or have your dick out of it and rubbing on the sand

redacted 05-26-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linksballs (Post 3664997)
You should go to a beach wearing only trunks (speedo if you have one ;) ).

While there you must get in the water and then find a spot on the beach where you edge a little bit. Lay on the sand, close your eyes and rub through your swimsuit.

For another edge hump the beach, lay on your chest and rub your swimsuit on the sand, or have your dick out of it and rubbing on the sand

I live absolutely miles from any beach `nd have no transportation of getting there that doesn't cost a fortune, my apologies

redacted 05-26-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmlv (Post 3664796)
More of a rule than a dare but Whenever your home alone you are to be completely naked

doing already don't worry

redacted 05-26-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhean (Post 3664777)
Hehe, long ass summer? :) Let's see how long it's gonna be...

Well, I would start by saying you are only allowed to cum, until, say 1 July, when someone orders you to or when someone else makes you cum.

For now, you can cum once after 20 edges.

well this is torture, thank god I'm bi and have a few neighbours that might be willing to help me out, males and females. regardless this is gonna be difficult but thanks

Godly 05-26-2019 12:53 PM

do you have a pool near you or something?

DaVance 05-26-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmlv (Post 3664796)

Quote:

Originally Posted by redacted (Post 3669061)
doing already don't worry

Pick one day when you expect to be home alone for the entire day. Not only are you to be completely naked the entire time, but you must be on all fours for the entire time. Also, if you need to use your hands you may only use one. To put it another way, one hand must be on the floor at all times.

:):):)

j.rev86 05-27-2019 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 3669305)

Pick one day when you expect to be home alone for the entire day. Not only are you to be completely naked the entire time, but you must be on all fours for the entire time. Also, if you need to use your hands you may only use one. To put it another way, one hand must be on the floor at all times.

:):):)

The same day, put one pair of long socks on each hand (that will make you harder to grab things, and shove something up your asshole long enough to stick out like a tail. You have to eat/drink whatever food/liquid from a bowl on the floor (or a plate if you don't have one). You can't use your hand to eat/drink, just your mouth; you're allowed to use one bowl for food and another one for drink.
Have fun!!! ;)

Abhean 05-27-2019 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redacted (Post 3669064)
well this is torture, thank god I'm bi and have a few neighbours that might be willing to help me out, males and females. regardless this is gonna be difficult but thanks

Good, did you enjoy your one orgasm? :)

Maybe you feel like doing some more edges now...