getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to...(diaper edition) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205993)

redfred1016 08-03-2015 04:49 PM

Diaper boy loses

The loser is now the winners little baby/slave for 48 hours.please respect limited. And if something is against limits ask if its OK.

I'm in

daettil69 08-03-2015 04:50 PM

I will give this a try.

wedgie/dare girl 08-03-2015 04:53 PM

Redfred loses

Same dare again

pantydabbler 08-03-2015 05:02 PM

i will face you..

redfred1016 08-03-2015 07:32 PM

Pantydabbler loses.

I'm saying same dare. Every time I do this, no one contacts me back to go through with the dare. So if you play please go through with it win or lose

MaggieRaeX 08-03-2015 07:38 PM

I'll be in against you, win or lose.

SlaveRalph 08-03-2015 07:44 PM

Maggie loses.

Winner of next round tells loser what goes in their diaper and how long it stays there.

diaperboy06 08-03-2015 07:46 PM

Ill play this with you. Good luck

orophins 08-06-2015 08:11 PM

Slaveralph loses.

Loser has a debt of 32 hours in diapers and using them. But the diapered time only counts if at least four hours of each segment of wearing diapers is spent in a wet/dirty diaper. This wouldn't be too bad, but every day (even if loser is diapered for the whole day), the loser owes another 4 hours in diapers added to their total. So the minimum would be 36 hours in diapers. If it takes a week, thats 60 hours in diapers, and so on...

If loser takes more than 3 days to complete the dare, loser can start earning double time (two hours earned for every one diapered) if they are in a messy diaper and wearing nothing else for that whole hour.

sissyforprincess 08-06-2015 08:20 PM

Complicated, but sounds fun. I'm in.

DiaperedKittyBoy 08-07-2015 10:32 PM

sissyforprincess loses.

Loser has to wear diapers 24/7 for a week. No toilets allowed at all and only 1 change per day. Loser must cum in every diaper without using their hands. Whenever the loser is alone, they're not allowed to wear anything to cover their diaper, so no pants, skirts, etc.

Loser must also do a dare that risks public/semi-public exposure.

kaliara 08-08-2015 07:11 AM

I'm in for this!

lion74 08-08-2015 05:36 PM

diapered kitty boy loses. Loser has a debt of 32 hours in diapers and using them. But the diapered time only counts if at least four hours of each segment of wearing diapers is spent in a wet/dirty diaper. This wouldn't be too bad, but every day (even if loser is diapered for the whole day), the loser owes another 4 hours in diapers added to their total. So the minimum would be 36 hours in diapers. If it takes a week, thats 60 hours in diapers, and so on...

If loser takes more than 3 days to complete the dare, loser can start earning double time (two hours earned for every one diapered) if they are in a messy diaper and wearing nothing else for that whole hour.

Undisclosed 08-08-2015 08:01 PM

Sounds interesting... I'm in

orophins 08-09-2015 11:32 AM

Undisclosed loses. Let's modify that a bit for this time.

Loser owes 32 hours diapered and using them. But each set of diaper(s) being worn counts as a segment (each new diaper change or change out of diapers ends the segment). A segment only counts towards the total time owed if at least four hours of that time are spent with a wet/messy diaper. To make it more fun, every day the loser owes four more hours. So the minimum time is 36 hours and so on... The winner gets to impose one task on the loser that is within the losers likes that they must do every segment as well or else that segment only counts as half time towards their total time owed. So for example if winner decided that the losers likes involved public, the segment could be made to not count for full unless at least thirty minutes were in public. So if the loser just wore their diapers at home all day for sixteen hours, it would only count as eight when they changed because they didn't meet the winner's requirement. To make it even more fun, time spend asleep doesn't count unless the losers diapers are already at least wet before they go to sleep.