getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Pee Drinking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84127)

Ibizadog 08-09-2011 09:04 PM

Person Above Pee Drinking Dare

Hi, well i've never seen one done before and thought it would be interesting. tell the person how much, (all, half, sip ETC) What to add to it (If anything), And how quickly. you choose a level of how intense, (Easy, Easy-Medium, Medium, Medium-hard,ETC) I'd like an easy-medium level challenge i'm new to it. thanx :D!

AzerFox 08-11-2011 06:17 AM

Sit in the shower and try to piss in your mouth. You only need to drink the pee that ends up in your mouth at the very end.

Something easy or medium please.

WedgieFun11 08-11-2011 06:25 PM

pee for 3 seconds into a cup and drink all of it in one sip

hard dare plz.

Ibizadog 08-13-2011 01:06 PM

Drink alot till desperate then stand in bath, pee in there then lick it all up like a dog. easy for me please. thanks in advance.

AzerFox 08-13-2011 01:07 PM

Pee in a sock. Put the sock in your mouth for a full minute and leave it there.

Ibizadog 08-13-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzerFox (Post 516300)
Pee in a sock. Put the sock in your mouth for a full minute and leave it there.

Did it! pee MUST go back in your body after leaving. drink, enema, ice cubes ETC.

AzerFox 08-13-2011 06:12 PM

I drank it.... Very gross x.x I brushed my teeth immediately after hahaha.

Find a jar of some sort. Piss in it until you are done pissing, put it in the fridge for 1 hour and drink 1 whole glass of it.

Pupzboy 08-14-2011 01:02 PM

piss in the tolet and put a sock in the piss after it is in the bowel. then stick your head in and grab the sock with your mouth then with your head in the tolet holding the sock swilry yourself. once done with that go in the shower or bath and leave the piss filled sock in your mouth until u cum. must stay in mouth with whole thing in. no bit can come out. if you fail any portion of this you must give yourself a shit swirly. i know it is aganst your limits but that is y it is a punishment. and yo must be rubbing the shit in though like keep goning in and out of the shit with your face until u can no longer breath then open your mouth and flush. then must cum all over face. whole shit portion is a punishment

AzerFox 08-14-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupzboy (Post 516954)
piss in the tolet and put a sock in the piss after it is in the bowel. then stick your head in and grab the sock with your mouth then with your head in the tolet holding the sock swilry yourself. once done with that go in the shower or bath and leave the piss filled sock in your mouth until u cum. must stay in mouth with whole thing in. no bit can come out. if you fail any portion of this you must give yourself a shit swirly. i know it is aganst your limits but that is y it is a punishment. and yo must be rubbing the shit in though like keep goning in and out of the shit with your face until u can no longer breath then open your mouth and flush. then must cum all over face. whole shit portion is a punishment

Uhhh, this is a piss drinking dare only so I recommend you stay in the bounds. Not doing this btw and wasn't your account banned last time I checked.

kas 08-17-2011 08:54 PM

piss in a bowl soak a thong in it
lap up all the piss around the thong
suck them as dry as you can
do as you will w/ thong,.. but
i say wear it till you piss 4 times
sit to pee eachtime
piss in thong each time

warau01 08-17-2011 09:04 PM

Go to a public restroom and pee into a glass, bottle or water bottle. Go to a public area and drink your pee around others.

I like medium to hard pee dare. Let me know if you want a PM account of the dare.

kas 08-19-2011 06:05 PM

drink all of your piss form sunrise to sunset

leonard_T 08-20-2011 07:17 PM

Piss in a plastic glass or in a cube try, freeze it and then put it in your mouth. Enjoy how it melts!!

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 01:21 PM

Everytime you piss for one day you must take a sip.

Easy one please.

Littilwood 08-23-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522145)
Everytime you piss for one day you must take a sip.

Easy one please.

If you have a bowl or a dog dish, pee into that, and lap it up. drink as much as you can :3

I'd like an easy one please ^///^