getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Public Dares Behind My Condo (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=171694)

str8cbt 03-08-2014 10:23 PM

Public Dares Behind My Condo

I'm looking to be controlled tonight. I have a back patio at my condo that is fairly secluded. The patio is screened so it should be pretty safe late at night. Behind my patio and condo is a fairly large retention pond so no one is usually back there to see me. If it's dark enough I might be able to stand outside my patio near the pond and edge my cock.

I'm looking for extreme edging instructions while on the patio or just outside the patio. To edge my cock I usually like to stroke my cock head on a very soft t-shirt. The longer I stroke on the shirt the better it feels. Sometimes it feels so good my entire body shakes. The desire and urge to grab my cock and jack it off is almost too great to handle. I want someone else to control my edging session.

Sometimes I go onto the patio during the day as well and perform tasks.

I want a certain level of randomness to my session. This randomness could be length of time stroking, number of strokes, where to stroke, how hard to stroke etc... I plan on going outside to perform my instructions sometime around 1am tonight when all is quiet and dark.

str8cbt 03-08-2014 10:38 PM

This quick reply contains my signature with my likes and dislikes...

mrpropel 03-08-2014 10:43 PM

For the next week you can only masturbate/edge/cum behind your condo.

Vodin30 03-09-2014 12:17 AM

Nice one Mrpropel, however i think that all the masturbation/edging/cumming should be done while only wearing panties. and furthermore all other colthing should be thrown as far away as he can throw them.

str8cbt 02-16-2019 06:25 PM

Looking for more ideas. It's been a while since I've done this.

since1980 02-17-2019 02:32 AM

Get 2 rubber bands, wrap 1 around each bollock making sure they are as tight as you can get them.

Get dressed in underwear socks shorts t shirt and trainers. Then head to the patio.

Stan in one corner of the patio, pull your shorts down and masturbate until you edge. Once your about to edge stop. Pull your shorts up and walk to the pond. Take your trainers off, leave them there and go back to your patio. Stand in a different corner of your patio and repeat. This time leave your socks at the pond. Repeat this 3 more times leaving your shorts the next time then t-shirt then finally on the last time, at the pond take your underwear off and edge.
Once you have edged you can collect 1 piece of clothing and take it back your patio. But you are not allowed to get dressed. Once you have returned the item to the patio you can go back to the pond and edge again. Once you have edged you can take another item back to the patio. Continue doing this till all your clothes are back at the patio.

Once all your clothes are back head back to the pond one final time. on this final trip to the pond you are to stick a finger in your ass and keep it there. Now wank till you cum.

Once you have completed this you can head back to your patio. Take each of the rubber bands off your balls. Then because you wanted edging dare not cummung dares, slap your balls 10 times then your cock 10 times for cuming on the last trip to the pond.