getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Limit-Breaking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32982)

henkdejong 10-04-2009 11:55 AM

Person Above Limit-Breaking Dare

Well, to start off, I'll tell you why I started this 'Person Above Dare':

Not doing public is one of my limits, but I am still curious about how it would be. Unfortunately, all good public dares on this forum are too much for me. For example: I don't wanna go to the shop and fully undress there, but I wouldn't mind going to a forest and do something there.

My point being, you have to give the person above a dare that will break one of the limits that he chose, but you can only do it moderatly. I'll start:

I want my limit of public to be broken.

SWoody 10-06-2009 11:39 PM

wear a thong (if you dont have one wear the smallest pair of white briefs you own with a tomato in the back and front and make sure you squish them) and go for a quick jog round your block. im gonna let you choose the time of day or night.

SWoody 10-06-2009 11:40 PM

i would like my limit of public to be broken thanks

lloyd 10-07-2009 01:50 PM

wear no underwear for a day.
break my limit of nudity plz

johnwashere 10-08-2009 04:56 PM

stay nude for a full day

horpat 10-19-2009 10:03 AM

Broke your cros-dress limit! Wear a thong for 1 day! (if dont have, buy or steal one (from girl friend), or just make one :D)...Easy but limit breaking :)

johnwashere 10-19-2009 12:26 PM

dont wear underwear for longer than 1 day...your breaking your longer than 1 day limit :)

thatguywiththeface 10-19-2009 05:30 PM

Hmm, I like this idea.

Break your limit of pee by peeing in your pants at least once in the next 24 hours.

Next poster can choose the limit I break.

slavedareboy 10-20-2009 02:44 AM

get a friend to hot-tie you naked. therefore breaking your directly involving others limit.

OR

piss your pants, breaking your piss limit

horpat 10-22-2009 05:34 AM

I dare you to break your Messy limit! Put down your underwear 1 egg for 1 hour! Do jumpiong jacks every 20 minutes! If the egg survives you'r save if not, lick it to clean!

welshdresser 10-22-2009 07:29 AM

Lets break your public limit, by making you cross dress in public. You can do it at night and it can be wherever you like. YOu must be dressed in women's clothes and you must walk for a minimum of 100 yards outside.

I like : crossdressing, anal

My limits: involving others, long durations, edge play, social suicide, illegal, public, pain, eating cum

I'd like to test one of the last 3 ie public, pain, eating cum

slavedareboy 10-22-2009 07:43 AM

Okay, you must cum quickly into a glass 3 times. You must then eat it.

Would like my limit of Messy to be tested.

sexylee87 10-22-2009 09:26 AM

you may recognise this dare! what goes around comes around ha

this should test your messy limit

put all the fruit in your house down your pants, go outside, and do 50 push-ups and 50 jumping jacks.

Now you must take your underwear off, turn them inside out, put them back on, and do then next step.

Pour a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mustard and a bottle of chocolate sauce down there. Go outside, and this time do 100 push-ups and 100 jumping jacks.

Now you must lick clean both sides of the underwear, and wear them for a week. No washing them except licking them clean after you do the above dare.

After the week passes you must put them in your chest of drawers (without washing them). Every day for the next month you must pick your underwear blindfolded. Whichever pair you pick you must wear.

I would like my limit of anal to be tested

slavedareboy 10-22-2009 09:37 AM

Okay, although it is a good dare (i did make it) it is a little extreme for a beginner who is testing messy. Thanks anyway.

Okay, you should take 2 ice-cubes and stick them up your bum. Easy as. Just leave them up there until they melt. Have fun

sexylee87 10-22-2009 09:40 AM

ok i'll tone the dare down for you,

just do this bit...
Pour a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of mustard and a bottle of chocolate sauce down there. Go outside, and this time do 100 push-ups and 100 jumping jacks