getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   23F Need Punishments for Bedwetting (again!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418763)

alliewallie 10-13-2022 03:59 AM

23F Need Punishments for Bedwetting (again!)

Hi everyone, I am 23f and I’ve wet my bed the past 3 nights in a row. I’ve had some bedwetting issues in the past, but diapers and some public humiliation seemed to correct those….at least for a while. Please give some embarrassing punishments for wetting the bed so that I can feel the shame that a bedwetter at my age should. Anything including diapers, public wetting, etc. seems appropriate for the occasion.

Preacher 10-13-2022 04:26 AM

At night only wear a diaper and no other clothing like a non potty trained baby.

Got each day you wet yourself in bed you must either:

1) wet yourself in public while wearing a diaper. You must be with 5 meters of another persons who is in sight when you do.
2) piss while standing while wearing sandals and a dress/skirt and no underwear. You may not clean yourself at all until get home which must be at least 20 minutes away so you have the shame of getting home with your legs and feet covered in piss.

ltakltak 10-13-2022 04:30 AM

Well, for a bedwetter like you, toilets are a useless place. You will use them only to poop for the next 3 days.

So how will you pee?
-You will buy yourself a potty to pee at home
-When going out you will (always) wear a diaper. You will not take any change to replace that diaper
-You will sleep wearing the same grey leggings and panties for three nights. No diapers while sleeping!

SageLeech 10-13-2022 11:04 AM

Aww! Just a poor little baby even at 23. Definitely still a baby though or you wouldn't be wetting. For the next 3 nights you are not allowed anything to drink starting 2 hours before bed. During these 3 hours you will go sit on the toilet every 30 minutes. When going you will strip completely nude and must crawl while in the bathroom itself. Sit in the toilet for at least 30 seconds trying to go. If you don't go you will lay in the floor spread your legs and give your naughty pussy 10 hard spanks, then lift your legs into the air and give each bit cheek 15 hard spanks. Maybe being treated like a nast bed wetter will help you not be one.

Allainconnu 10-14-2022 04:59 AM

I think you should create a nice board in your living room "X days without wettin the bed"

tom321 10-15-2022 06:24 PM

For the next week, each day that you wake up wet you should hand write "I am being punished since I'm a naughty bedwetter" 30 times.
If you wake up wet on consecutive days then you should write 30 x (number of consecutive days) lines.

For a hypothetical example:
Day 1: Woke up wet -> 30 lines
Day 2: Woke up wet -> 60 lines
Day 3: Woke up wet -> 90 lines
Day 4: Woke up dry -> 0 lines
Day 5: Woke up wet -> 30 lines
Day 6: Woke up dry -> 0 lines
Day 7: Woke up wet -> 30 lines

sirie 10-15-2022 06:35 PM

Am actually a bit more cruel

If you wet the bed you most sleep on the floor for 3 nights

I would not want you destroying my mattress after all , neither would any other master

Shadow 10-16-2022 02:47 AM

Get a t-shirt or top with the words Bettwetting Princess on it. Wear it.

littleRy 10-16-2022 07:05 PM

From here on out every time you wet the bed, you must wear diapers for 48 hours and wear a diaper to bed every night for a week. If you wet the bed within those 48 hours or that week, add another 48 hours of full time diapers and another 7 days of diapers to bed. These have to be diapers, with the tabs, not pull-ups. If you wet the bed every night in a single week, you have to tell someone that you know that you’re a bed wetter.

You said humiliation and diapers worked before, so there you go.