getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F - denying my boyfriend. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396277)

LaCoppiaZozza 11-24-2020 09:26 AM

F - denying my boyfriend.

I have decided my bf won't cum until tonight - or maybe tomorrow morning.
In the meantime, I want him to stay horny and suffering and denied until he finally gets relief. We'll be together the whole time.

I decided he must complete the dares given in this thread before he can eventually cum.

Give me dares my boyfriend must complete - ideally things he must do to me, or while I watch - to be allowed to cum.
We will provide detailed reports of everyday after completion, and after he (and I) came.

Do your worst!
PS: don't forget I can cum!

Kaiyo 11-24-2020 09:31 AM

Lets have him edge 3 times while you pleasure yourself
If you cum before he finished all 3 edges, he will have to do 5 more ^^

Will90 11-24-2020 11:09 AM

Make him give you as many orgasms as your current age, e.g. 25 if you are currently 25 years old, spread out over as much time as you like and using any method you enjoy. That should be lots of fun for you and quite a bit of work for your bf.

LaCoppiaZozza 11-24-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will90 (Post 4206171)
Make him give you as many orgasms as your current age, e.g. 25 if you are currently 25 years old, spread out over as much time as you like and using any method you enjoy. That should be lots of fun for you and quite a bit of work for your bf.

This is not feasible, I can't cum more than once (occasionally twice a day) and probably I will already have come from kaiyo's dare. Maybe you would like to propose an alternative?

Daresissy 11-24-2020 12:20 PM

Not sure if cross dressing is a limit for you, if it isn’t then put him in a bra and panties, bring him to the edge, once he is there take him over your knee and spank him 20 times

semper_virilis 11-24-2020 12:30 PM

Make him finger his ass and edge simultaneously while you watch.

Make him give you a full body massage while he wears only tight underwear.

LaCoppiaZozza 11-24-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 4206118)
Lets have him edge 3 times while you pleasure yourself
If you cum before he finished all 3 edges, he will have to do 5 more ^^

So I started using my vibrator and he started jerking off. The vibrator on my pussy felt great and I wanted to go slow and fully enjoy it, but I tried to cum as quickly as possible so that he would have to do 5 more edges.
Unfortunately, watching me masturbate aroused him immensely, and he edged three times before I could cum.
Eventually, I chose not to cum.

LaCoppiaZozza 11-24-2020 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 4206217)
Make him finger his ass and edge simultaneously while you watch.

Make him give you a full body massage while he wears only tight underwear.

I stared at him with a judging face while he stuck a finger in his ass and started masturbating again. At that point he was already very horny but the position he was in was uncomfortable and it took him a while to have another edge.

After that edge he thought he had completed all the tasks so he begged me to cum but I announced to him that I decided he won't cum tonight. He begged me to let him cum many times but I kept saying no, then when he realized I enjoy a lot denying him relief he said he'll endure to make me happy.

Then he also realized there's still a dare he must complete before he can cum anyway.

eddie91 11-24-2020 03:00 PM

Make him present himself to you with his dick hard every hour exactly on the hour.

Kcsubboy83 11-24-2020 03:16 PM

Make him roll a dice and edge the number of times he rolled. While he does that make him beg you not to let him cum.

LaCoppiaZozza 11-25-2020 02:59 AM

Happy ending

Among the dares you gave him, I selected all the ones he could do.
So yesterday night he went to sleep very horny and this morning not much had changed.

He was visibly excited and impatient with expectation as we made coffee and had breakfast. Those things seemed of little interest to him.
Eventually I took him to the bedroom and made him take off his lower clothes. I supervised him as he edged twice, then I vibed my clit until I came, making him help in the process by teasing my nipples (I have super sensitive nipples, sometimes I can come through nipple stimulation alone).

Eventually he was super horny and frustrated but he still had one last edge to do. After he was done I let him cum, and the amount that came out, as well as the volume of his moans were... remarkable!<

Thank you for all your dares, I had a lot of fun, and he did too (a delicious mix of fun and suffering <3).
We are planning to open further threads on this site very soon!!! Stay tuned!