getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude in front of partner's friend(s)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329913)

andrew_b 12-21-2017 02:45 PM

Nude in front of partner's friend(s)?

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)?

If so, how many?

Was your partner present?

Why were you?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 02:50 PM

Me, my ex, my ex's friend (girl), and my friend (guy) were sleeping over at my ex's friend's house.

We continuosly drank and realized it was already 3am and all decided to go sleep. But I wanted to take shower and others fell asleep.

After about half an hour, I got out fully naked (feelin' fresh yeah) and I saw my ex's friend standing in front of me waiting to use the bathroom.

Luckily, my ex was in a deep sleep and ex's friend didn't scream.

She actually touched me as she was going into the bathroom.

andrew_b 12-21-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3082981)
Me, my ex, my ex's friend (girl), and my friend (guy) were sleeping over at my ex's friend's house.

We continuosly drank and realized it was already 3am and all decided to go sleep. But I wanted to take shower and others fell asleep.

After about half an hour, I got out fully naked (feelin' fresh yeah) and I saw my ex's friend standing in front of me waiting to use the bathroom.

Luckily, my ex was in a deep sleep and ex's friend didn't scream.

She actually touched me as she was going into the bathroom.

Oh wow did she say anything to you about it?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3082986)
Oh wow did she say anything to you about it?

Next day, after we had breakfast, she came next to me when I was washing the dishes and told me "You are bigger than my bf" (her bf is a different guy)

and added "let's fuck some time"

I didn't respond, though my dick responded instead.

andrew_b 12-21-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083006)
Next day, after we had breakfast, she came next to me when I was washing the dishes and told me "You are bigger than my bf" (her bf is a different guy)

and added "let's fuck some time"

I didn't respond, though my dick responded instead.

Oh and did you ever fuck her?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3083009)
Oh and did you ever fuck her?

No I didn't. Even though my dick responed, I said "No" as I had a gf that time.

I kept my distance away from her until I broke up with my ex in August 2015, hahah so this story happened quite a while ago.

After that, I fucked her couple of times (always creampie) and we still fuck from time to time.

andrew_b 12-21-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083020)
No I didn't. Even though my dick responed, I said "No" as I had a gf that time.

I kept my distance away from her until I broke up with my ex in August 2015, hahah so this story happened quite a while ago.

After that, I fucked her couple of times (always creampie) and we still fuck from time to time.

Sounds like you got the best out of it

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3083023)
Sounds like you got the best out of it

Best out of the best. She is famous for having a big ass and she does alot of squats and other workouts, so...yeah it's a heaven every time I fuck her.

andrew_b 12-21-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083030)
Best out of the best. She is famous for having a big ass and she does alot of squats and other workouts, so...yeah it's a heaven every time I fuck her.

Nice, did you ever try doing a CFNM experience with her?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3083039)
Nice, did you ever try doing a CFNM experience with her?

If CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Nude Male"

Yes, I have. It was actually just last month. During the weekend, we went to a gym together to work out at around 2pm. She was wearing a white leggings (with nothing) and a usual working-out top.

We did workout normally for about 2 hours (nothing kinky or naughty happened inside the gym, as too many people were there to find a remote spot to do anything)

We never take shower after workout, because the next routine is "sweaty steamy sex", but that day, I wanted to have my way with her before we go back, so I sneaked into girl's locker room (how I sneaked in was, I just went it :D and was lucky enough that no one saw me going into the girls' locker) and found her.

She looked at me with surprise and whispered "What the fuck are you doing?", because it was the first time I did that and I told her "you know, I can't wait until we go back and fuck"

She told me "you horny fuck" but whatever man hahah

I made a hole around her leggings just enough to fuck her. I had to stuff her mouth with my boxers because she is EXTREMELY loud when we fuck. I had to fuck super fast before anybody would come in and I managed to do so.

After a quick fuck, I ran out first (So lucky that I didn't get caught both times ) and shortly after she came out while trying to hide the hole with her bag

She got plenty of attention on the way back home with dripping cum from her pussy :D

Oh I forgot to add: I got naked as soon as I entered the girls' locker room

andrew_b 12-21-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083062)
If CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Nude Male"

Yes, I have. It was actually just last month. During the weekend, we went to a gym together to work out at around 2pm. She was wearing a white leggings (with nothing) and a usual working-out top.

We did workout normally for about 2 hours (nothing kinky or naughty happened inside the gym, as too many people were there to find a remote spot to do anything)

We never take shower after workout, because the next routine is "sweaty steamy sex", but that day, I wanted to have my way with her before we go back, so I sneaked into girl's locker room (how I sneaked in was, I just went it :D and was lucky enough that no one saw me going into the girls' locker) and found her.

She looked at me with surprise and whispered "What the fuck are you doing?", because it was the first time I did that and I told her "you know, I can't wait until we go back and fuck"

She told me "you horny fuck" but whatever man hahah

I made a hole around her leggings just enough to fuck her. I had to stuff her mouth with my boxers because she is EXTREMELY loud when we fuck. I had to fuck super fast before anybody would come in and I managed to do so.

After a quick fuck, I ran out first (So lucky that I didn't get caught both times ) and shortly after she came out while trying to hide the hole with her bag

She got plenty of attention on the way back home with dripping cum from her pussy :D

Oh I forgot to add: I got naked as soon as I entered the girls' locker room

Oh wow that's risky, how long were you naked for?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3083068)
Oh wow that's risky, how long were you naked for?

I can get risky as fuck when it's needed :)
I think it was about 15 minutes. It was really lucky that no one actually came in while I was there

andrew_b 12-21-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083070)
I can get risky as fuck when it's needed :)
I think it was about 15 minutes. It was really lucky that no one actually came in while I was there

And lucky your clothes weren't taken

Have you been nude in public before?

Bigbuttplug 12-21-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3083076)
And lucky your clothes weren't taken

Have you been nude in public before?

If balcony could be considered as public, then yes. If it's not, then no

andrew_b 12-21-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug (Post 3083077)
If balcony could be considered as public, then yes. If it's not, then no

I would say semi-public

It seems like to take risks though