getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Did you ever cum from anal only and how?Guys. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=322603)

Novab21 09-22-2017 08:34 AM

Did you ever cum from anal only and how?Guys.

And when I say only I mean not touching your dick at all from start to end of the session?

How does it feel? Can you describe it?
Did a guy fuck you or did you use a dildo ?
I would love to experience this but I don't know how .

tcitycity 09-22-2017 10:19 AM

yea

For me its a turnon in that I get hard and long very quick.. usually pretty neat. Ive done it a few times. Usually as part of what wife wants to do or in the context of gameplay.. Ive done orgys with all sorts of fun done.

Still I prefer doing things with the wife or even a 3some.. but it need not be all girls either.

Kaitlyn1386 09-22-2017 03:26 PM

I have some very intense orgasms from anal only. its totally different from my normal orgasms. I dont know why but im glad its that way.

TheoDares 09-22-2017 03:31 PM

I never have. It's a fantasy that I hold dear and would love for a guy to make me cum merely by anal. I think it's great for guys who can. I've been able to make a guy cum through just anal, and it meant that he leaked out through his cage, (I was rewarding him, so allowed him to cum - just not the way he planned).

cearul8 09-22-2017 08:05 PM

I have orgasmed and ejaculated via anal-only stimulation. I like prostate play, and my go-to toy is the NJoy Pure wand. I end up leaking pre for a while, then suddenly get overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm ever. My cock doesn't always get fully erect when I play this way, but the orgasm is very intense and the feeling of my cum gushing out is amazing.

Novab21 09-24-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cearul8 (Post 2968177)
I have orgasmed and ejaculated via anal-only stimulation. I like prostate play, and my go-to toy is the NJoy Pure wand. I end up leaking pre for a while, then suddenly get overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm ever. My cock doesn't always get fully erect when I play this way, but the orgasm is very intense and the feeling of my cum gushing out is amazing.

Do you have any tips? I don't have that kind of toy, only one big dildo..

cearul8 09-25-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novab21 (Post 2970380)
Do you have any tips? I don't have that kind of toy, only one big dildo..

I replied to your PM :)

Usharavi 09-25-2017 06:40 AM

yes and it's super intense.

pixie.dust 09-25-2017 09:38 AM

I wish I could, like I can't right now for the life of me. Been trying for 6-months or so. Maybe I will have better luck next time...

-Alexis

alex_af1996 04-08-2024 02:06 AM

And when I say only I mean not touching your dick at all from start to end of the session?
Yes after multiple attempts
How does it feel? Can you describe it?
Very unique. Once the build up starts it’s hard for it to stop
Did a guy fuck you or did you use a dildo ?
I fucked my ass with a vibrating beads toy
I would love to experience this but I don't know how
Just keep trying. Took me a shit tonne of attempts