getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tit Torture Grocery List (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338857)

Kitten 04-13-2018 12:18 AM

Tit Torture Grocery List

Hello~

I'm going to a (kind of) dollar store today to pick up some items to celebrate with tit torture tonight! And I'm looking for some inspiration on what to get. If anyone would help me out with some ideas for things/methods, please leave them below. (:

One factor to consider is that I can't puncture skin much, as I have keloid.

Thank you!

1. Clothespins
2. Rubber Bands
3. Wooden Spoon
4. Thumbtacks (will try, can't be sure)
5. Bobbypins

chrs 04-13-2018 12:57 AM

tacks for a tack bra & panties

Kitten 04-13-2018 03:04 AM

Not a bad idea, thanks!

Greatcornbow 04-13-2018 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 3250053)
Hello~

I'm going to a (kind of) dollar store today to pick up some items to celebrate with tit torture tonight! And I'm looking for some inspiration on what to get. If anyone would help me out with some ideas for things/methods, please leave them below. (:

Thank you!

1. Clothespins
2. Rubber Bands
3. Wooden Spoon
4. Thumbtacks

Everything needed for a tack bra or two, including padlock to majje it lockable at back.

Also some sandpaper/emery paper.:o:)

Kitten 04-13-2018 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 3250110)
Everything needed for a tack bra or two, including padlock to majje it lockable at back.

Also some sandpaper/emery paper.:o:)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! But...
if it's locked in the back, how would I get it off? lol
and sadly the sandpaper I can't do for medical reasons. ):

barsh46 04-13-2018 03:51 AM

making ur own barb wire

Hi bellatrice_LC, here is something U mite like to try making a thin barb wire.

Imagine a Barb so thin that the barbs and wire sink deep into the breasts, and nipples, pussy.

Make Ur own barb wire by using very thin wire to make a barb wire. Cut 4 feet of wire, start the barbs 3 inches from the end of the wire, making the barb an inch long and making a barb every inch tie the barb around wire the then tie the wire around the barb so the barb won't slide leave 3 inches wire at end now trim barbs down to 1/4 inch. Use barb wire on Ur sub, or slave this barb wire is very nasty, but fun to use.

barsh

Kitten 04-13-2018 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barsh46 (Post 3250119)
Hi bellatrice_LC, here is something U mite like to try making a thin barb wire.

Imagine a Barb so thin that the barbs and wire sink deep into the breasts, and nipples, pussy.

Make Ur own barb wire by using very thin wire to make a barb wire. Cut 4 feet of wire, start the barbs 3 inches from the end of the wire, making the barb an inch long and making a barb every inch tie the barb around wire the then tie the wire around the barb so the barb won't slide leave 3 inches wire at end now trim barbs down to 1/4 inch. Use barb wire on Ur sub, or slave this barb wire is very nasty, but fun to use.

barsh

Wow, that bellatrice_LC is a lucky girl...
Sadly I don't think I can do this though. ):
But thank you very much for the idea!

Spankuuuu 04-13-2018 06:42 AM

Tut torture

Bobby pins on the nipples works well

Kitten 04-13-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankuuuu (Post 3250198)
Bobby pins on the nipples works well

Luckily I have those already! (:
But I'll put them on the list so I remember to use them.

Eldarwen38JJ 04-13-2018 11:17 AM

Rope! Some tablecloth weights to hang on your nipples (with different clamps if the standard ones are a bit too much for you), string (so you can make a clothespin zipper), a hairbrush with sharp bristles (they won't break the skin but it will feel like it does.) Keloid sucks, hope you have enough fun without damaging the skin. I never draw blood and have plenty of fun. Enjoy. X

Greatcornbow 04-13-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten (Post 3250118)
Thanks a lot for your suggestions! But...
if it's locked in the back, how would I get it off? lol
:

That's the idea: make it awkward to remove so you have to use mirror/contortion or get someone else to unlock you.

But if this is not possible never mind.

Robert_Z_man 04-13-2018 11:49 AM

Strong Utility clamps, they hurt like hell on my nipple and forskin so your clit and titys will be in glory

wishofbeat 04-13-2018 01:35 PM

Chopsticks ( you can use It as an alternative to nipple clams with the Ruber bands)
Or two long wood sticks as an alternative to chopsticks
Fishing line (DANGEROUS, It cuts)
Metal brush
Electric lighter (take out the gas, you can play with electricity!)
Paper (small paper cuts, they will hurt like hell)