getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Edging and pee holding - Girls are rewarded with posts on their threads or PM dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411152)

gnii 01-06-2022 02:05 PM

Edging and pee holding - Girls are rewarded with posts on their threads or PM dares

I like giving fun and creative dares, but I'm the one asking for dares I almost only get posts from guys on my threads. (which is totally fine, but I'd like to get posts from both sexes). So I stole some good ideas from other threads and I thought I'd open a thread that should encourage girls to post as well.

Of course anyone can post, but if a girl posts or sends a command via PMs I will post on their thread or send them a PM dare. I also commit to giving elaborate and creative dares, keeping into account likes and dislikes. Also, I will give exhaustive reports of every assignment.

I'm going to be alone from now for several hours, and I'd like to have some fun.

- With each post, you can give me 1 edge or add 20 minutes to my pee holding (I just peed and I will start counting the time from the first holding-related post). RULES: you can only post once every 10 minutes (girls every 5) or after someone else posted after you.

- IN ADDITION to posting, you can PM me one of the following commands:
EDGE up to two times: I will edge once or twice immediately
DON'T PEE for up to one hour: I won't pee for the indicated time (cumulative)
Guys can only send one PM (no limit for girls), and I will make a post or send a PM dare for each message they'll send.

- When you reach your third post, you can make me drink a glass of water (about 180 ml)

- If a person posts 5 times, and every five times, that person can make me EDGE 5 more times immediately

- When you PM me to hold my pee, you can also tell me to drink one glass of water

- Every 20 posts (not counting mine) I must drink one glass of water and add 1 edge.

IMPORTANT: if you post giving me edges, your next post should be pee holding, then edging again, then pee holding and so on. And the same goes for PMs.

I will report accurately, describing how desperate to pee and cum I get as time goes on.

Let's see if this works :)
Oh, of course I won't cum until I did all the edges and held my pee. If I completed everything, I will cum right before going to bed (so I'll sleep veeeeery well).
I'm already hard and horny in expectation, I love being told what to do.

Please drive me crazy and leaky

-----------
EDGES TO DO: 9 (8 DONE)
HOLDING: 1h 40 minutes (starting 4 pm getdare time)

pet monkey 01-06-2022 02:52 PM

Well, I guess I will start things off with your first 20 minute hold

Chephren 01-06-2022 02:54 PM

so 20 more minutes of holding:D

anal_dyke 01-06-2022 02:56 PM

Why not, I’ll take you up on this offer ;)

Have an edge for me. If you’re up for a little challenge, only use 3 fingers to do it.

missjigglytits 01-06-2022 03:06 PM

Have 2 more edges :)

Chephren 01-06-2022 03:07 PM

I'll give you one more edge...:p

gnii 01-06-2022 03:08 PM

Pretty excited to see this is having a nice start! My holding time starts right now with 40 minutes (taking for given it will get longer in the meanwhile).
I just edged and I'm already hard and bothered. I would have preferred not to stop eheh.

Reading anal dyke's rules for 2020 and PM dares doesn't help,a s they're rather hot. I'll definitely send you some PM dares and some dare.

I'm in your hands, I hope they're not good hands! :P

gnii 01-06-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missjigglytits (Post 4625750)
Have 2 more edges :)

Thank you, but only one edge per post on the thread. If you want to give me two, you can post again or kik me :)

I'll count it as one edge and check out your open threads and PM dares.

ShannW 01-06-2022 03:12 PM

I'll give you another edge

gnii 01-06-2022 03:23 PM

I'm going to be a little preoccupied for an hour (during which I won't pee anyway). After that, I'll get to obeying, giving rewards and reporting accurately. I hope to find lots of posts when I'm back, even if I may regret it!

pet monkey 01-06-2022 03:27 PM

And here's another edge for you, enjoy

Chephren 01-06-2022 03:31 PM

Hold for 20 more minutes...;)

anal_dyke 01-06-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4625755)
Pretty excited to see this is having a nice start! My holding time starts right now with 40 minutes (taking for given it will get longer in the meanwhile).
I just edged and I'm already hard and bothered. I would have preferred not to stop eheh.

Reading anal dyke's rules for 2020 and PM dares doesn't help,a s they're rather hot. I'll definitely send you some PM dares and some dare.

I'm in your hands, I hope they're not good hands! :P

Aww :o have another edge for me then :D

Chephren 01-06-2022 03:43 PM

And drink up for me........................

ShannW 01-06-2022 03:53 PM

Lets add 20 minutes