getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Exhibitionist, where do you put your clothes? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395028)

W01f 10-27-2020 09:59 AM

Exhibitionist, where do you put your clothes?

Been a while.

So as the title says, exhibitionist where do you put your clothes?

Are you the type to carry them along with you? Or do you leave them where you dropped them? Do you put them in a bag? Hide them away? Leave them in the car?

I know some of you just leave home without them, but I’d like to hear about the time you did have clothes with you.

I’ll start it off.
So far I haven’t gone far enough to be sure, but I seen to be the type that will leave them where I dropped them. They’re together though, not all over the place.

rhode64 10-27-2020 02:47 PM

clothing

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 4174565)
Been a while.

Are you the type to carry them along with you? Or do you leave them where you dropped them? Do you put them in a bag? Hide them away? Leave them in the car?

I know some of you just leave home without them, but I’d like to hear about the time you did have clothes with you.

I’ll start it off.
So far I haven’t gone far enough to be sure, but I seen to be the type that will leave them where I dropped them. They’re together though, not all over the place.

Alot of the time I leave home nude if I have clothes with me they get left in the car . I dont trust leaving them out where people could find them .

One_Daring_Gamer 10-27-2020 04:44 PM

Yeah. I don’t like risking people finding it either.

sissybill 10-30-2020 09:52 PM

i leave them in the car

gdBob 11-06-2020 06:18 PM

Where I put my clothes depends on the dare, but my favourite is to keep them all in a backpack that I am wearing. That way, I have them with me in an emergency but I’m not able to put them on quickly.

Narrowm1nd3d99 11-07-2020 10:38 PM

Id keep them in my backpack when doing a dare on my own.
My dare giver will keep them with her or lock them in the car depending on certain types of dares.

rhl 11-08-2020 09:01 AM

On my first dare to take a walk, removing an item every 5 minutes I brought a back pack with me.
I had 5 pieces on top and another 5 on bottom. The first thing I took off was shoes, then socks. Then alternated bottom and top. Yes I passed several in various stages of dress and ended with 5 minutes of being nude.
This to me felt cheating since I could easily duck, hide and put something on. I also never felt comfortable during this walk.

With the second dare, I had less on and left my clothing where I took them off. Dropping an item every 100 steps. I ended up walking at least 600 steps while nude. I did put up photos.

I found this to be way more exciting, and the more that came off, the more comfortable I got.

DaringLady 11-08-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdBob (Post 4186085)
Where I put my clothes depends on the dare, but my favourite is to keep them all in a backpack that I am wearing. That way, I have them with me in an emergency but I’m not able to put them on quickly.

Ooh, I’ve done the backpack thing too. You can dress if there’s an emergency, but you’ll probably be seen because it takes so long.

Truckernaut42 11-09-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 4174565)
Been a while.

I’ll start it off.

Usually just in a backpack but if I can find a safe hiding spot for my bag I'll usually take advantage of it so I can enjoy full nudity for a while. Wearing a backpack doesn't feel very naked to me.

RiskyDares 11-09-2020 10:47 AM

Usually in a bag or backpack. Or in my car if I'm using it

Scrap 11-09-2020 12:39 PM

Where my clothes end up depends on the dare specifics.
- "Lock out" dares generally have my clothes located behind whatever lock has me locked out, either in my vehicle, a box, etc.
- If I am doing a simple walk, I will usually carry my clothes with me, either in hand or in a bag of some sort.
- Doing "drives" usually has my clothes in the back seat, unless I leave the start point naked to begin with and have a way to not get arrested at the end point if I'm seen.
- Strip or "Cast away" dares are sort of my favorite, and I will simply toss my clothes off to the side, to be found or not.

Yourchoice 11-11-2020 07:25 AM

If it’s a dare or a lost bet, then whoever won the bet gets the bag with all my clothes...so that they are the ones who decide when the deal is done...not me

affectos 11-11-2020 10:43 PM

Last time I did it; I had one of those draw-string backpacks that I stashed my stuff in and kept it by me at all times. I didn't want a repeat of what happened once where I almost lost my clothes along a frisbee golf course in the middle of the night.

Damaris 11-12-2020 02:31 PM

I'd say bagpack - which I would hand over if I was with a friend.

Snape94 12-11-2020 02:42 PM

When I get risky, I leave my clothes where I got rid of them and just stroll away. Not far, though. The length of my naked walks depends how horny I am and how risky is the area.