getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you look for revenge? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354102)

andrew_b 11-06-2018 01:15 AM

Do you look for revenge?

If someone hurts you or something bad on/to you or maybe it's something more playful, do you look for revenge?

If so, how do you do it?

elf_ears 11-06-2018 03:33 AM

In a playful way then sure, as long as it is good-natured.

In a more serious way though, I may attempt to receive some kind of compensation in order to regain whatever I had lost but I would not act on purely out of vengeance.

andrew_b 11-06-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf_ears (Post 3477146)
In a playful way then sure, as long as it is good-natured.

In a more serious way though, I may attempt to receive some kind of compensation in order to regain whatever I had lost but I would not act on purely out of vengeance.

Interesting, any particular examples of this?

rhode64 11-07-2018 09:02 AM

revenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3477104)
If someone hurts you or something bad on/to you or maybe it's something more playful, do you look for revenge?

If so, how do you do it?

Believe me I thought about it a few times about someone who tried to ruin my life . If I could do it and get away with it , I would see her die a very slow and painful death.

Playful revenge would be getting them naked some where public and making sure their seen.

andrew_b 11-08-2018 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3478273)
Believe me I thought about it a few times about someone who tried to ruin my life . If I could do it and get away with it , I would see her die a very slow and painful death.

Playful revenge would be getting them naked some where public and making sure their seen.

Oh but you haven't done it before?

elf_ears 11-08-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3477597)
Interesting, any particular examples of this?

I actually struggled to think of times when people have done something bad to me. The only thing I can think of is when my neighbours are annoying, playing loud music or something. I would never retaliate by being annoying back in some way just to spite them but if necessary I would make a complaint, not for revenge, just to get my peace and quiet back.

andrew_b 11-08-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf_ears (Post 3478893)
I actually struggled to think of times when people have done something bad to me. The only thing I can think of is when my neighbours are annoying, playing loud music or something. I would never retaliate by being annoying back in some way just to spite them but if necessary I would make a complaint, not for revenge, just to get my peace and quiet back.

That sounds reasonable in fairness

rhode64 11-09-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3478762)
Oh but you haven't done it before?

I have got people naked just for fun not so much for revenge .

Mousey123 11-10-2018 09:06 AM

i make a point not to get revenge, with the exception of occasional playful revenge. I think it just makes the situation worse and create a vicious circle.

andrew_b 11-12-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousey123 (Post 3480474)
i make a point not to get revenge, with the exception of occasional playful revenge. I think it just makes the situation worse and create a vicious circle.

You are right, it is better off not getting revenge on people