getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Aiming to be caught on a dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404198)

andrew_b 06-10-2021 05:51 PM

Aiming to be caught on a dare

Do you ever go out with the intention of being caught when doing a dare?

sfalice 06-10-2021 07:00 PM

I've never been caught but I have thought about what would happen if I was.

I have also tried to think of a way to make that happen, but have not done anything yet like that.

andrew_b 06-13-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfalice (Post 4403146)
I've never been caught but I have thought about what would happen if I was.

I have also tried to think of a way to make that happen, but have not done anything yet like that.

Ah but it's never your intention

sfalice 06-13-2021 06:55 PM

It is never my intention at first, but then I think about what would happen if I was and then recognized. That would would not be good for me.
But the risks are exciting so I keep on taking risks.

Exhibitionist18 06-13-2021 07:14 PM

I do sometimes. I mean I might go out of my way to get caught.

sissybill 06-13-2021 07:57 PM

yes i do
wen i am very very horny ill dress up n go out driving trying too be seen n get caught
omg its a huge turn on the fear

321tt 06-16-2023 09:12 AM

Yes, I have certainly made that. Like when I streaked people in my undies that were chosen by a poll here. And so on.

rhode64 06-16-2023 04:26 PM

caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4403108)

When ever I did any dare I was always hoping to get caught it made it more of a rush .

xt599 06-16-2023 04:34 PM

been caught a couple times but not intentionally. might be willing to intentionally be caught if someone includes it in one of the dares ive joined

rhl 06-16-2023 09:27 PM

I was caught once while wearing 40 denare white tights and a top. They called the cops.
I've also done some walk in dresses, skirts, exposed diaper(for a punishment), and a cut button walk. All 3 I was expected to be seen, and hopefully not get in trouble

Lucy89 07-04-2023 06:10 PM

Quote:

The only dare I've done with the intent of being caught out was trying the pizza dare once while staying in a hotel. I found a place that delivered and took a shower before it came but didn't get dressed again. Keeping the towel around me and leaving my hair damp so it seemed I'd just jumped out the shower. The dare was to drop it but I wanted to at least have some plausible deniability that I intended it.

I opened the door when the delivery came and said I'd just find my money. pushing the door mostly closed again but cracked open still so it'd swing back open after I stepped away. I let the towel drop as I went thru my bag to get some cash and pulled it back up after. Pretty sure they saw because the door was open as I went back to it just clinging the towel across my front not wrapped back around. I gave the delivery a bit extra and said keep the change and closed the door feeling full of nerves!

GuyOfExposure 07-05-2023 12:39 AM

Luckily I never got caught during my tasks. I am thinking about what would happen if I get caught and what would I do in this situation.

But in total I am happy that it never happend in real to get caught.

Hidden Desires 07-05-2023 12:07 PM

For me it's the opposite. I do not want to get caught at all. My thrill comes from the risk, sure, but I feel like its a failure to be caught. I get no rush from actually getting caught, just the adrenaline that it could happen.

MissyK 07-05-2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

No, I don't involve people nonconsensually in my kinks. So, if I'm doing something with a partner in public, we won't get caught

rhl 07-28-2023 10:08 PM

I've done dares, that in no way I want to be caught, however one where I wore 60 denare white pantyhose with only a shirt on top, I was caught.
I have had other dates, like crosdressing and one diaper walk, where I knew that I would get noticed