getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above You Have to Eat (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265832)

messy-emiy 06-24-2016 12:09 PM

Person Above You Have to Eat

I didn't see a person above thread like this but I think it would work really well! When posting you say what kind of challenge you want, and you give the person that you reply to a task of their own.

Kind of challenges are anything food related:
  • Gross
  • Hot/spicy
  • A lot of food
  • etc
  • candy/sweets

So describe what kind of dare you want and give the person above a dare.

I want a challenge where I have to eat a lot. I mainly have chips and other snack food.

Jaro 06-25-2016 08:10 AM

This might work.
Get a pie. Maybe a chocolate pie. Now, lie down on the floor, on your stomach, arms straight down beside your body, head above pie. Now drop head in pie and eat it like that. All of it!

Something relatively simple for me please, not too messy.

Adi-Row1 06-25-2016 09:24 AM

Eat a lot of food. make it hot aswell

BondageLisa 06-25-2016 09:27 AM

you have to eat half a loaf of bread, but before eating each slice, put it in your undies for 5 minutes.

I'd like something thats more humiliating than disgusting/annoying/alot

Bluee 06-25-2016 09:32 AM

Slowly eat an entire bag of sweets in front of your bedroom window naked and blindfolded

darextr 06-25-2016 09:44 AM

eat whatever you have at home while jerking and don't stop until you have cum 3 times

make mine disgusting

messy-emiy 06-25-2016 11:16 AM

Go to your fridge and try to eat an entire jar of pickles. If that's not enough for you, empty out a bottle of salad dressing as well.

Make mine as part of a predicament, like being tied up. Be creative :D

steve101 06-26-2016 03:23 AM

OK something not too bad - get the biggest bag of sweets/candy you can find and eat them as fast as you can.

Make mine involve a lot of food (cake, pie etc.)

modares 06-26-2016 03:44 AM

Roll 2 die, first die is how many LARGE cakes you have to eat. The second is how many minutes you get to eat each one.

Mine can be gross/humiliating. :)

NekoBoy:3 06-26-2016 09:03 PM

Alright! Take a cucumber and cut it so it's exactly like the size of your dick,do the same for 3 others vegetables/fruits (for example:a banana). Then, eat them all with with stuff one them and moan will you eat everything! Like the plate off!

Mine alot of food and humiliating! Please!

starbaby13 06-26-2016 09:43 PM

Give yourself a wedgie and get on your hands and knees to eat off the floor with a nice biiig bowl of ramen, make sure there is broth included in the bowl and don't spill. If you spill it lick it up. :)

I have candy corn so sweets please. :)

Tc3 06-26-2016 09:45 PM

First of all this i love this thread. I've been looking for these for ever..

Your dare is to eat everything for a day-puree. whatever you were going to have must be pureed. Eat by laying on your back and pour the cup into your mouth you have no choice but to drink it.

Make mine gross-mixing/condiments/bondage predicaments for eating it. Punishments for forfeit.

Tc3 06-26-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbaby13 (Post 2285921)
Give yourself a wedgie and get on your hands and knees to eat off the floor with a nice biiig bowl of ramen, make sure there is broth included in the bowl and don't spill. If you spill it lick it up. :)

I have candy corn so sweets please. :)

Sorry didn't see yours. fit as many pieces in your mouth as you can at one time.

messy-emiy 07-01-2016 12:02 PM

eat as many raw tomatoes as possible in 5 minutes.How you will manage :)

s010 07-01-2016 12:07 PM

Get a banana, break it into 2 pieces and put 1 in each bra cup for at least 5 minutes. Eat it afterwards. Your dessert if a large bag of chips, but you must have spit into it for at least 5 minutes before. Enjoy your snack ;)