getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Naked Teleport (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384179)

sissybill 10-10-2020 11:50 PM

Here is a scenario: You can teleport anywhere in the world and back, but the only way you can do it is naked and you have to wait 15 minutes before you can teleport back. You also cannot wear clothes for that 15 minutes, but once it is up you can wear clothes.

Go to randomstreetview.com and report back to where you teleported to

Where did you go?= middle of a road in virginia

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed? yes n stay naked

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be?= id be scared/hide

Where would you teleport to if you could choose?= a beach in cali

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked?yes n yes

Sluttyslave418571 10-11-2020 12:17 AM

Where did you go?A14, 60018 Senigallia, Ancône, Italie

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed? Definitely. And stay naked.

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? Probably offer anyone and everyone there a blowjob/ass fucking.

Where would you teleport to if you could choose? Probably a really busy city with lots of gay guys like San Francisco in a gay club.

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? Yes and yes

Damnmkw 10-11-2020 11:32 PM

Where did you go?
It looked like a small town in Brazil called Santo Antonio I think

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed?
I could stay longer, I’d definitely explore and stay naked

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be?
I’d be a little freaked out and probably run for cover then go explore once I realize I can teleport naked!

Where would you teleport to if you could choose?
If I could choose, I’d teleport to Ireland it looks like it’d be nice

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked?
Yes I would! And more importantly stay naked

artin 10-15-2020 05:43 PM

Where did you go?
Somewhere in Bologna, Italy

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed?
I’d stay but probably get dressed

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be?
Considering that I’m nude, I’d try find somewhere to hide

A small village in France

I would stay there but probably not naked

Em-sub 10-20-2020 02:18 AM

Where did you go?

LOT 64 Urana-Morundah Road, Morundah, Australia. Big empty field next to a road.

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there?

I could

Would you stay naked or get dressed?

I'd say naked because that'd be more exciting

It's a big empty field so I'd been seen easy if I car came by, I would try to run to the nearest tree in the far distance

Somewhere warm in southern europe

ondra1989 10-20-2020 05:09 AM

This is fun :)

Where did you go? Route 64, in the middle of nowhere in West Virginia, USA

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed? Honestly, I would just wait those 15minutes in the ditch and afterwards get dressed and hitchhike somewhere to the civilization. Been in US only as a small child, so at least some chance to see it as an adult... :)

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? Basically answered in previous question

Where would you teleport to if you could choose? That's tricky one... probably some sort of BDSM farm?

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? Actually also replied above...

RiskyFlame 10-20-2020 05:21 AM

Where did you go?
1-3 Rue des Gaises, 88460 Docelles, France, Europe

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes? If so, would you stay naked or get dressed?
The village is surrounded by forested hills so once I sneak past one of the houses and run straight to the forest if I don't want to be seen. Once I'm in the forest and escaped the village, I'll probably stay for a couple of hours until sunset to enjoy nature as a primitive naked human.

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react?
WTF?

What would your first action be?
When I come to my senses, I would probably think about what possibly could have triggered the teleportation and try to find out if I can teleport again.

If I can teleport back, I would teleport to a deserted island with a couple of low-hanging fruit trees.

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes? If so, would you stay naked or get dressed?
I definitely would stay longer than 15 minutes. Maybe a couple of hours, probably at least a couple of days. It depends on my food resources and the weather. And I would cloth myself if possible.

knocturnal01 01-06-2023 06:32 PM

I got a rural road in Hungary outside of a town. I don't think I would do that one, too much risk of being seen.

My second try I got a random deserted road with trees along in it Ukraine with no civilization for miles. If not for the war going on, maybe I'd have a naked walk there.

Aidan 01-06-2023 06:52 PM

Landed on some road in a forest near Sydney. So no, cant risk the drop bear threat :(

Sayhivivi123 01-21-2023 07:41 AM

hi hi

Where did you go? Anywhere that nobody knows me and allow nudity

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? yes

Would you stay naked or get dressed? I'd stay naked

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? I think I'll find somewhere with less people first

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? Yes as long as I can

fire9starter 01-21-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 3978365)
Go to randomstreetview.com and report back to where you teleported to

Where did you go?

Doseon-dong, a neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea :)

Quote:

Nope, that’s smack in the middle of a city I’d want out of there as soon as possible despite how hot I’d think it was :o

Quote:

Probably freeze in complete panic covering with my hands until something snapped me out of it like a camera flash or something, then waddle behind cover and try to sneak away from the crowd :D

Quote:

Exactly 15 minutes away from my house. I live in a significantly way less populated city than Seoul, as mortified as it’d be I’ve always found clothing separation and public risk extremely hot so I’d take my chance once :o

Quote:

Nope. Going inside. My nerves would be on fire haha.

humiliatedboyslave 01-21-2023 05:41 PM

Where did you go?
Northern Belgium on a one way street far from major roads or populated area.

I would stay for quite a while and explore naked. I know once out in the country in many European countries, English isn't always spoken, but where ended seemed very rural. I'd probably stay either until I was getting hungry or was getting in trouble with local police and just magically disappear on them and transport back.

Just as I said, assuming I knew I could transport back at any moment after the 15 minutes.

Times Square on News Eve at about 11:55pm, just in time to watch the ball drop. Have wanted to go, but the crowd and the amount of time you have to be out there standing in the cold for just those last few minutes. But I definately would like to do it back a couple decades before facial recognition is what it is today. But maybe instead, have my face painted up like spiderman's mask and dye the hair red. Yeah, it would be cold, but after the 15 minutes teleport home and to the warmth and away from NYPD. I'm not one to one to be naked in public and showing face, but if I could do it without all the ramifications that could come from it, sure.

Nope. 15 minutes only as I'm sure NYPD would be on me before the 15 minutes were up lol, plus it would be cold!

Slaveuk 01-22-2023 03:05 AM

I will teleport to a quite road Þjóðvegur, Iceland - the views look amazing so I’ll probably stay there - I’ll probably stay naked for little bit then get changed if I decide to adventure further

dontgetcaught 01-22-2023 04:11 PM

I got transported to Romania. A random road in the middle of a bunch of fields. I’d most definitely transport there! It would be awesome to be walking down the road completely naked without any way to cover up if someone drove by. I would almost hope someone did just to see their reaction. I would EMBARRASSED but for 15 minutes I feel like I could handle going anywhere.

Imagine being transported to New York or the Eiffel Tower! Just run around rampant for 15 minutes then you’re gone. Could be so awesome! I would never ever do that in real life but what a fun idea to think about!

Sex Speed Runner 01-23-2023 10:50 AM

Where did you go? I ended up on a mountain pass in Peru, mainly dirt roads with a few trees, rocky cliffs and a stream down one side.

Would you stay longer than the 15 minutes if you really teleported there? Would you stay naked or get dressed? I'd love to stay for hours, exploring the scenery, the only reason to put clothes on would be to avoid the cold, id definitely want shoes as the surface looks harsh to the feet.

If you teleported there in real life, how would you react? What would your first actions be? I think I'd be happy, and wanting to explore more of the surroundings. I'd follow the stream away from the road, to make sure i avoid any people who live nearby.

Where would you teleport to if you could choose? To a secluded lake somewhere warm, I'd spend my time skinny dipping and sun bathing before heading home.

Would you stay longer than 15 minutes? Would you make your stay naked? 100%, if its nice and secluded theres little to no risk of getting caught, and it would be a nice peaceful break from life.