getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Introductions (Post your info here!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72)

depp 08-18-2005 12:01 PM

Introductions (Post your info here!)

This thread is for introducing yourself and posting things like your interests and pictures that the standard getDare BBS profiles don't support. Users are limited to ONE post in this thread. Moderators will remove double posts and conversation.

Thanks!

Muffinz 08-19-2005 07:41 PM

Okay! I get to go first.

Well...I guess boring stuff first...my name is Judy and I hate it. I'm a 19 year old girl in Pennsylvania. I dont go to school, dont work right now, and basically I'm a waste of life!

I love video games. If I had it my way, I would never have to do anything besides play games and sleep. I'm very into RPG's, but I like pretty much any kind of game besides sports. I like movies, being with my friends, and partying. Hard. I drink way more than I should, but I dont really care. Green apple vodka owns me. I'm in love with moogles, I wish they were real. I'm a huge sucker for compliments. I enjoy listening to music, I'm into pretty much anything besides rap/hip-hop/country/pop. My favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence, if you havent heard of them, you should definitely check them out. You can listen to a few songs at http://myspace.com/mindlessselfindulgence. I like when people are good conversationalists, have a good (and preferably slightly twisted) sense of humor, and being attractive isnt a bad thing either.

I hate it when people cant spell or use correct grammar. I know this is the internet, and everyone likes to be lazy and shorten words or whatever...but it really makes you look like a fucking idiot. And I dont like associating with idiots. You are the company you keep, after all. I love singing, even though I'm awful at it. I like to get drunk and play solitare. For hours. All in all, I'm pretty fucking cool. If you dont annoy me.

And that's about it! If I think of more later, I'll add it. And I dont know how to put in a picture...? So here's a link to pictures of me. http://wouldyouhitthis.com/users.php...id=0&id=171029

Kay bye.

depp 08-20-2005 04:11 PM

Second post w00t w00t!

Im a young california guy in college. When I am not at school I work as a graphic designer and webmaster for a clothing company based out of cali. When not working or at school I can be found hanging out with my friends, GF, or working on one of my many websites.

I started playing Truth or Dare back in high school. Nothing extreme, just the PG type stuff you will find here. I've always loved the game and created this site as a sort of tribute. (this site is *FAR* from complete BTW, I have lots of plans)

I'll think of more later. Too tired at the moment. :)

DareByrd 03-30-2007 07:08 PM

my name is Dalton. Im into music, sports, video games, fishing, and anything that gets my adrenaline pumping. II'm a 15 year old guy. I started playing TorD in elementary school (none of those little kid dares tho). I love Myspace...its a great way to keep up with my friends that have moved and suff like that. Some of my favorite bands are Good Charlotte, Three days Grace, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Akon, and Atreyu.

Glutgod 03-30-2007 07:59 PM

Ok well I'm Glutgod (halo obsessed.) I like music, gaming, sports, and sleeping. I live in columbus Ohio, go bucks. I love TorD with my friends. My favorite bands are Slipknot, Papa roach, and disturbed. I'm a levle 33 in halo 2 my gamertags Glutsieftgod, so woot go me.

the dude 04-11-2007 09:42 PM

Hi im pretty new to the site but my name is jessie i live in midlothian virginia with my dad and i like makeing model airplanes, watching tv and video games.

Tarel 04-27-2007 10:30 PM

The silent arrival

Allo all,

Stumbled upon this fine little site and was quite intrigued.. I admit I do not understand much about it yet but I am learning and wish to test different areas. Names Tarel as my sn says, 17 and looking for a good place to chill and meet people. Do pm me if you want to chat or anything. I want to add and take from here, never like to stay in place too long heh, so I will be a continuous poster.

Cheers!

~Tarel

Lord Beriskener 05-16-2007 02:05 PM

Greetings. I'm new just thought i might say hi.

Collared_Slave 05-16-2007 02:09 PM

hello Lord Beriskener

bladeordagger666 06-05-2007 04:02 AM

Ight just thought id ss-ay hi! i love music an... just go to my bebo ! http://www.bladeordagger666.bebo.com

bondfan 06-07-2007 06:19 PM

Im 21, from germany. I'm into BDSM since I'm about 11 years old (at least thats the time I realized it^^) and think of ToD as a Kind of subgenre of bdsm;)
I'm studying C.Sc and work as a Webdesigner/Computer Guy for a local Web Company.
I listen to all kind of music, esp. Folk-Rock, Metal, Gothic and Noise.

paul19 06-07-2007 06:23 PM

ooo form Germany

Du sprichst douche dann Recht?

endofspoon 06-22-2007 01:36 AM

I am me! [yay who isn't, really?] At the moment I'm hungry. I never sleep, thats what sunday is for... Any Drummers around? Or pianist? RAndom!!!!!!! bOrDoMe ..... so what does BDSM stand for? I know what it IS, but what does it stand for? bondage domination slave and master???????

Big_Joe 06-22-2007 02:57 PM

It stands for Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.

endofspoon 06-22-2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Joe (Post 16486)
It stands for Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.

then shouldn't it be BDDSSM??????

damned_virus 06-23-2007 01:22 AM

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism. thats what i thought it meant, im really quite into it as well, 17/m, here for a laugh!!!, lol

endofspoon 06-23-2007 01:36 PM

ha ha thats hilarious....
quite interesting

Big_Joe 06-24-2007 09:08 AM

That is the official definition of it. Sometimes things are just strange.

But this is the introduction thread. You are supposed to be limited to 1 post here so lets stop discussing this here please.

Papasmurfbmsmokin 07-12-2007 02:17 AM

Papasmurf

umm yes here is my information Im blue I'm 6 inches tall I live in a mushroom. I drink alcohol everyday. ha them damn smurfs think im making potions. and what else a I wear the same clothes everyday and I don't do much but nag to the other smurfs about dumb shit I always sneek smurfette in my mushroom house she rocks my world. What I do for fun I love to fish, hunt down gargomail's cat I dispise that pussy cat. I like to go and talk to trees, clouds, and mother nature. well that's pretty much it about me.

innocence 08-31-2007 10:44 AM

I'm new, I stumbled across this by accident. I'm not quite sure what I'm here for, but I'm definitely open to exploring and learning. You have to start somewhere, right? And you'll never know if you like it or not if you don't try it...

I'm a student in college, bored at the moment (others are in class while I'm finished for the day). I like to read, write, hang with friends, party (somewhat). Very openminded.
Erm...that's all I can think of.

Wcbrown514 09-07-2007 10:44 PM

I have been on the site for awhile, but I have finally found the introductions. I am not really into BDSM, but I do like to do dares which is why I am here! I am a male who is 17 years of age and I have Blonde hair, blue eyes, I am about 5'10", and only weight 136 lbs. I live in the U.S.A.(Yay!). Some of my favorite bands include Thrusday, The Shins, Mayday Parade, Taking Back Sunday(Old stuff only), and Armor for Sleep. I am also one of the few Americans who love to play soccer(best sport eva!) Well that is just a little about me!

MojofanXY 09-08-2007 12:53 PM

Hey there, my name is Ashley & it's nice to meet you all.
Hopefully I'll be around for awhile since this place seems pretty cool.:)

x_daringbaby 09-14-2007 09:45 PM

Uhmm... yes, hello. I'm Susie and I am 13 years old. I'm into slave/master, bdsm, humiliation, name calling, etc... I'm not into pain much. I don't like chatspeak unless on instant messaging. I enjoy reading stories and I like writing them and I am looking forward to contributing a story. I am mature for my age unlike those bratty kids you see at the mall. I am a short asian girl, slim and curvy, 82 lb, I live in the United States, and I like pineapple Fanta. (:

iluvthewicktownboys 09-20-2007 07:16 PM

hi im maddie i am 15 and a junior at my highskool i am also a cheer leader most people classify me as a rich snotty bitch but OWELL i gess

Krystal 09-28-2007 05:22 PM

Hey all i'm krystal, i loved being dared, which is why i'm here, lol. umm favorite dares are risky public dares. Trying to get my friends more into it, but they usually chicken out (lame).
more stuff about me, im in dance, gymnastics (non-competitive), and theater.

turtlecash 10-10-2007 06:44 PM

Hi, I'm Dylan, and I've joined here for the dares, I'm a guy, age 15 (16 in about a week), I'm somewhat scared of public humiliation but I'm getting over it, and I don't really want to try anything physically painful. I'm looking forward to some good dares :)

BTW, my username is not about Johnny Cash or the Ninja Turtles. It's about my pet turtle, his name is Cash :D

sexyman1983 10-14-2007 04:15 AM

Interresting.....

My name is Daniel. I think this sounds interresting. This might get me to daring people. All the possibilities. I like playing video games, watch movies and TV. I am a big Star Wars fam.

jentegutt 12-21-2007 05:54 PM

New guy

Hi,

38 years old, bi, norwegian, single...

Looking for master, male or female...

Anyone in here from norway?

regards,

-k-

JohnJohn23 12-21-2007 06:45 PM

I am 23 year old male, i been into dares for years but i have not been able too much, and im staying with my parents right know so i have limits even know i wish i did not have any.

If someone dares me and i don't do it, most of the time its a reason and i will get to it when im able too...

I also like to dare people, mostly girls but i have had a hard time finding a girl to do dares, hopefully i will be able to find someone on here, only thing the girl needs is a webcam or dig cam.

I am 5'3 brown hair and blue eyes, you welcome to PM if you want to know anything else about me.

Devil_Georgia 12-22-2007 08:07 PM

Hi. My name's Bobby, I'm 18, and live in New York. Found this site randomly on Google. :D Nevertheless, here's some stuff about me:

I love video games. RPGs and MMOs the most. I have a Wii, DS, plus a lot of older consoles such as a SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Sega Dreamcast, NeoGeo, and the two Playstations. I'm currently saving for a XBox 360. There's a lot of good games for it that I want to play; Bioshock and Halo 3 namely. At the time, I've mainly been playing Super Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero 3. I can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was so pissed when it first got delayed.

I love music as well. The only thing I'll listen to is rock. Mostly classic rock, such as Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Kiss, and a lot more. I also like some of the newer rock like Shinedown, Godsmack, Seether, Disturbed, and a few others. Not many come to mind, though. And I listen to some metal too... mostly Black Label Society and Pantera, though. I like Tool and A Perfect Circle too, though.

As far as sports go, the only sport I watch is American football. I hate basketball, and find baseball to be boring. Don't care for hockey all that much. My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, who will hopefully beat the Panthers tonight. I'm a pretty big fan of the Chiefs and 49er's as well, and like the Bills, but mainly just because I live around the Buffalo area, and I'm surrounded by Bills fans.

My favorite TV show is a toss-up between five shows at the time: Monk, Psyche, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and The Office. I like to watch Attack of the Show and X-Play on G4 too. That's basically all I watch, except for some comedy shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Kings of Queen, etc. I like to watch the older shows on Nick@Nite too... Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Home Improvement, and George Lopez at the time.

Movies... I don't watch them that much, unless there's something that completely catches my interest. The last new movie I watched was 300, which happened to be the most bad-ass movie ever made. I suggest that everyone go watch that movie. One of my favorites is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I never get tired of watching it.

That's about it. I can't think of anything else to say at the time, except for the fact that I hope the Dolphins beat the Patriots tomorrow. That, and I hope the Cowboys win the Superbowl. :D

InsertUsernameHere 01-02-2008 01:14 AM

umm...My name is Shane, I'm a shy, but fun 13 year old male that lives in Canada. I'm tall, I have blue eyes, blond hair and a love for Truth or Dare. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, playing TorD and soccer, I am a certified scuba diver and am a uncretified 'pro programmer'. I'm going after a career in game design and/or scuba instructor. I am here for three reasons:
1.Friends
2.Looking for dares to ward off my boredom
3.To play TorD of course

Best wishes to all,
Shane E. ;)

cutechick2k8 01-06-2008 03:13 PM

Heya,

im new here:) and im looking forward to some dares etc im 15 livin in scotland ;) and im single:p

DareMe 01-17-2008 05:37 AM

Hi. I just got here. I want to test my limits and see what I'm made of. I'm 24. I go to college. I like music, movies, partying, girls, etc. All the normal stuff. I'd like to get to know people, so PM me if you want to talk or want any more info. Great forum you got her. Glad I can be a part of it. Thnx

gricegrinch 01-18-2008 06:36 PM

hiya folks, have been lurking for a while, and just starting to get active. my sig sums up main details, anything else, feel free to ask, steev xx

Experimental_Daree 01-25-2008 12:44 PM

Hey everyone, I'm 21, male and from the UK. I've been looking at these forums for a little while and thought I'd register. Looking forward to some interesting dares.

nu2dare 01-25-2008 10:30 PM

Hi All. New here. I just wanted to try things out. :-) Anyway, 28/M/US. PM me to ToD or whatever you want. Looking forward to dares!

superwoman726 02-08-2008 07:50 AM

well this is me.. hi

Hi, im new and thought it would be nice to introduce myself. Im 26, live in philly have been into BDSM for awhile now starting at 18 with a foot fetish. I am now very much into humiliation, objectfication, financial control, chastity, I am a control freak to the max. I want to tell you what to wear, when to eat and when to sleep, who to talk to, when to touch your dick. I will eventually have a live in tpe situation but for now im just looking, and learing, reading alot, listeing and putting my 2 cents in every now and then. Im not looking for a "camera slut" or anything like that if you think of yourself as a loyal slave who is obediant and listens well and has the upmost respect for women then you may write me . DO NOT write me if your under 21 years old, not that I dont think your interests are valid I just think that you should be focusing on other things, like homework maybe or... something ... instead of spending alot of time online jerking off. DO NOT write me if you would EVER call a woman a bitch or a whore for any reason even .. any reason... EVER. Even if you disagree with what I am saying you must always have TOTAL respect for me. I want someone who its more then that to, I am seeking a loser who knows what I mean when I say loser and who is honored when I say it. I am very verbally abusive, VERY BOSSY and this is just how I am, everyday i wake up my sexy, dominant self and go to sleep the exact same way. Recently I have been reading alot about hypnosis, blackmail, and full power exchange situations. I want to find a loyal, obediant slave and MAKE him stay . I want him to live and breath for ME and have NO CHOICE but to do as I say. I can be sweet and a friend and I can be a cruel, greedy, sadistic bitch but I want a loser whos main interest in life is to make me happy, not to be beat by me and see me irritated and upset and who is actually SCARED to get me to that point. I will do onling training to see if you can handle me and then i will move on to meeting and then more. I love online training but it never really gets into the next stage I think alot of losers just like to talk about it but hey, im game for that as long as there is something in it for me, and by something I mean whatever the fuck i want. bitches.

oh males only
21 and older

SubMissChievous 02-08-2008 08:04 AM

@ superwoman726:

Welcome to getDare! It's nice to see someone who is able to word their interests & your introduction is very interesting. May I encourage you to post an ad in the slave/master area? You would have greater chances to find the right person there (not that there's anything wrong with posting your interests here :) )

Also another little detail caught my attention... You mention amongst your interests "financial control"... Not sure exactly what you mean by that but if you are to post in the s/m area I suggest you read the rules before, particularly the bit about "money slaves"... just so there's no misunderstanding...

Again, welcome & good luck!

superwoman726 02-08-2008 08:17 AM

Hi and thanks for writing me! I did read the rules and they state that a money slave is someone who pays for play and that is NOT what I am seeking, I know that anything with the word "financial" is deemed as wrong and is automatically thought about as pay for play but I just want to make it clear that this is NOT what I am seeking I have been into financial domination for years and my good good money sadists can tell you that its more then that and if any one has any questions about this fetish feel free to ask me but please only questions do not judge me in anyway because, frankly I dont care what anyone else thinks or has to say about my fetish I know its just as real as body worship and bondage or any other fetish out there. Again I do want to make it clear that I understand what the rules say and a money slave is NOT what im looking for. Financial control goes hand in hand with chastity for me what better way to control the male race by hitting them in the two places that make them the pompass assholes they are, their pockets and their penis. I think of it more as a very powerful way of controlling someone, and making them your slave, letting them know that they get up every morning and work for me and I give them an allowance and control all the financial decisions, in my experience it makes a man more of a bitch then strap on play! BUT if someone who has been on this site tells me that this is still against the rules i will leave that out all together and talk about it only in one on one conversations but I think its fair that any one that attempts to contact me knows right from the get go all my kinks! Oh and I am going to post an add as soon as I do more reading and get to know more about the site. I made the mistake of putting up my yahoo messenger name and alot of people contacted me already and one was a 18 year old kid who called me every name in the book because I wasnt saying things that he wanted to hear.... it was crazy never in my life have I been talked to by someone who says they are submissive like that! It blew my mind AND made me want to beat the shit out of my houseboy im seeing this after noon lol so I dont know what to expect from this site! I hope good things come though.. thanks again for your advice any advice from people with any sort of experience in this lifestlye is always appriciated!

jack1989 02-24-2008 04:11 PM

Hi everyone, as you can see I'm Jack. I've been lurking here as a guest for around 2 weeks now and was inspired to join about half an hour ago. I've been mildly interested in S&M and BDSM for a while but havn't been sure where to start, most websites are pornography or filled with wierdo's so I was quite relieved to stumble over this place! It's also been interesting to learn what S&M really is about- I thought it was as simple as Master giving orders and Slave following them, but reading certain threads have shown me just how much more to it there is.
I am bi-sexual and generally submissive, although I could not be a full time slave as I'm too independant and free spirited for that.
The truth or dare side of things don't interest me so much, although I've still enjoyed reading some threads.
I live in the UK and am currently studying Law, Psychology and Sociology at A-level. I enjoy socialising, eating out, cinema and theatre, listening to good music, drinking good wine and occasionally getting outragiously drunk :D
Hopefully I'll chat to some of you as I settle in here.
Jack