getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you like to see naked men? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329618)

Jaro 12-17-2017 11:27 PM

Do you like to see naked men?

The poll means random naked men, so men you don't know.

My guess is only gay or bi-sexual men like to see naked men and most women (either straight or gay) do not, but lets see what people say.

Elaborating in the comments is encouraged.

bamadude01 12-18-2017 09:38 AM

I like seeing men naked, but I actually find it more exciting to see them in just underwear for a while first. Gives it a more casual feel, and leaves some to the imagination before being fully revealed.

andrew_b 12-18-2017 09:54 AM

I said no, although if they are walking in public whilst barefoot I'd say yes

gbdare 12-18-2017 01:13 PM

I'm a straight guy and said no, but I'm turned on by nude in public or CFNM/CMNM scenarios. Seeing pics or vids with those themes I like because I imagine myself in the place of the naked guy.

By the way, if anyone (18 and over only, please) wants to see this man naked, PM me or kik me at gbdare - I share full frontal (or other poses you might want) and show my face.

Elliedom1995 12-18-2017 02:30 PM

In a general sense, no. In the age of the internet, the nude body has been normalized to the point of being boing. In addition to that, I think male bodies in particular hold their attractiveness in parts that aren't taboo to show (Jawlines, abs, arms).

I do get off on guys doing certain things while naked. Having sex, being embarrassed, or demonstrating their submissiveness are all things that are enchanted by being naked.

rhode64 12-19-2017 06:56 AM

me

The poll means random naked men, so men you don't know.

My guess is only gay or bi-sexual men like to see naked men and most women (either straight or gay) do not, but lets see what people say.

Elaborating in the comments is encouraged.

I am straight and love seeing other men and women naked

Truckernaut42 12-19-2017 08:31 PM

I like to see other guys' penises to compare

Jaro 03-23-2018 09:09 PM

Looking for some more people to answer this

Jaro 05-14-2018 09:56 AM

I would like some more responses, especially from girls. I always figured most girls don't actually like seeing naked men. The results so far seem to indicate differently.
Please elaborate your poll choice if you can.

Butterfly 05-14-2018 10:35 AM

I chose no.

I personally don't find naked men a turn on by themselves. I like certain parts of a naked man's body: ie the butt or navel, but I don't find penis' that attractive.

However, if it were one particular man, then I would enjoy the view a lot better. But random naked men doesn't do anything for me.

Kisune Karnon 05-14-2018 04:43 PM

I'm a straight guy and I don't truly like seeing naked guys. I'll deal with it, but I don't like it.

Victoria~ 05-14-2018 04:56 PM

I'm a hardline lesbian, I really hate looking at naked men, its not my cup of tea.

gdBob 05-14-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbdare (Post 3079207)
I'm a straight guy and said no, but I'm turned on by nude in public or CFNM/CMNM scenarios. Seeing pics or vids with those themes I like because I imagine myself in the place of the naked guy.

I agree with this answer. If I see a guy doing a naked thing, I imagine how much fun it would be if I did that naked thing.

From my experiences as a male who enjoys a bit of exhibitionism (usually online), lots of girls do enjoy seeing a guy naked. However, it can often be in a fun/playful/curious way and only sometimes in a sexy way.

IceMaiden 05-15-2018 11:35 AM

No from me too. I find other body parts for more appealing than the penis. Though if it was one specific person getting naked then yes I definitely do!

little pet 05-15-2018 11:44 AM

I answered yes, I am ok with it. Although I am not really sexually attracted to male bodies. And yes, I am bi, but in men, the attraction lies more in other aspects; the way they move, composure, intelligence, charisma.

As an artist, I do like looking at, and painting anatomy, and I can absolutely appreciate a good looking man.

I do love looking at women’s bodies though, especially when they have full, round figures. They can turn me on sexually. Although the same goes for women; for me attraction is not only dependant on physique.