getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   [18+ TRIGGER ALERT: Non-Con]Would you mind...? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408669)

BarefootAlien 10-17-2021 11:08 PM

[18+ TRIGGER ALERT: Non-Con]Would you mind...?

Warning: This Truth pertains to a potentially offensive/traumatic topic.

If you have PTSD or other trigger types surrounding non-consensual sex and rape, please don't read or answer!

Now, if you're down here, you agree that you're okay with those topics...

I was talking to a friend earlier about a guy who used chloroform on him without his consent during a bondage session. Not explicitly against his consent, either; he didn't safeword or struggle, but he was alarmed, and they hadn't talked about it beforehand.

Now... that was in an otherwise consensual scene, but it got me thinking about an interesting philosophical topic.

Obviously being drugged against your will is bad, and traumatic...

But once you are drugged, fully unconscious and unable to feel or remember anything else that happens to you, does it matter to you what else they did to you?

Barring any long-term consequences, of course... no pregnancy, no STDs, no lasting injuries, nothing more than maybe some pain from being used once you wake up.

Other than the drugging, if there were no serious consequences or damage (let's even say no pain to make the line that much finer), would you be traumatized or upset, do you think?

For me, the answer is "no". This has the conscious implication for me that I live in my body, but I am not my body. I am my consciousness, and while that was switched off, I see no reason to care what was done to my physical form, so long as it remains alive, intact, and able to support my consciousness effectively once I am awake and aware again.

I don't mean "would you be bothered" in the sense of "because you wouldn't even know"; that's trivial. We'll assume you're told afterward, exactly what happened to you.

What if there was a video of it for you to watch? Would that increase the trauma and outrage? Or would you find it kind of hot?

zephyrnem 10-18-2021 11:33 AM

I want to be aware. To be used while unaware would make me sad and angry. I love being touched, degraded, humiliated.,,etc and being unconscious would deprive me of that. Make me be a rag doll. That is fine. Bondage so I can’t resist...fine. Playing dead...fine. Being robbed of the pleasure and pain? Unconscionable.

BarefootAlien 10-18-2021 02:10 PM

Hmm, interesting. I mean, this isn't about kinks, exactly, more about how you view the mind-body connection.

So you would sincerely rather be kidnapped and raped while conscious, rather than just breathe in some caustic fumes and wake up naked somewhere else with no memory of what happened, and thus (relatively) no trauma (aside from the trauma of having been rendered unconscious against your will, of course).

It's perfectly fine if the answer is "yes"! I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

rhode64 10-19-2021 05:08 AM

drugged

I would be upset because whats the point if you have no idea what happened the whole point is to experience it while its happening.

BarefootAlien 10-19-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 4544769)
I would be upset because whats the point if you have no idea what happened the whole point is to experience it while its happening.

Interesting... hmm. So, so far two people would be upset not that they were attacked and rendered unconscious against their will to be raped... but that they didn't get to experience the actual rape.

I wonder if that kind of implies that it wouldn't technically be rape, though, since that implies that you'd readily consent to a totally random stranger fucking you...

zephyrnem 10-19-2021 08:06 PM

I have consented to, essentially, strangers using my body (protected). I have been all but raped. I consented to it. Without the experience, what is the point?

BLiverpool 10-19-2021 08:24 PM

The idea of free use excites me. I think I'd be okay with it and feel excited that somebody enjoyed my body wether I was aware or not.

Though that's all fantasy of course. If it were real I don't know if I'd feel the same.

fun girl 10-23-2021 10:34 AM

I feel like I wouldn't be bothered too upset if it happened, maybe because it's a big kink of mine

humiliatedboyslave 10-30-2021 06:40 PM

Interesting question...

If done consensually, meaning I agreed prior to the chloroform, I wouldn't be upset, assuming as you said no consequences or damage. And I have done this a few times. It is definately an interesting feeling waking up and having a sore hole and no memory, similar to going out and getting shit faced drunk and not remembering a thing in the morning.

If it wasn't consensual, an interesting question still... And I see the comments, would you rather experience the trauma of a rape? or be passed out and wake later but not have the trauma of the event, just the wonder of what occurred? Given the mention of no consequences or damage, no STDs, etc., I think I'd say chloroform me and let them gang up on me. And if it was when I had nothing valuable with me, like when out for a late night jog, perhaps just leaving me naked in the park and walking off with the clothes to dispose of later. Leaving me to wake, confused, naked and hopefully sore from having both holes brutally used would make for an interesting way home.